06

Heaven

IU’s POV

 

I ran out of his room and went to the garden where we first met. I cried under the big tree. I cried it all out.

“Is it wrong to ask that?” I said in between my sobs.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

I saw her crying. I don’t know why but there was this heavy guilt in my heart. I tried to chased her but it was no use.

“Lee Jieun, where are you?” I had been trying to search for her about an hour now. Suddenly, the big tree came to my mind.

I fastened my pace. My instinct told me she was there. It was true. I saw her sleeping under the tree. Her eyes were red and puffy. I carried her bridal-style and brought her to my room. I put her on the bed. I was sitted on a  chair beside the bed.

“Myungsoo-ssi, is that you?” Jieun’s eyes opened bit by bit.

“Jieun-ah, I’m so sorry about what happened earlier. I really am. Can you for-“ My sentence was cut off when she interrupted.

“I forgive you.” She said with the sweetest smile on her pretty face.

Suddenly, she held my hand tightly.

“Are you sick?” She asked the same question.

“Yes. I’m sick with cancer now.” I said. I choked on my words and tears fel.

“Poor you. It’s okay. We’re just the same.” Jieun said. She forced a smile but the fact was that she was about to cry too.

I really want to her hug her so bad and told her it’s okay. I hesitated a bit. But, slowly, I wrapped my arms around her and let her cry on my shoulder.

 

Author's note:

 

Please check on my other fic called "Life With Boys". B.A.P and Secret in it ^^