01

Heaven

IU's POV

 

The drops of rain unmercifully fell to Earth. My white dress was soaked badly. I kept running and running. I looked up to the sky.

Why is the sky crying? Are they hurting like me too?

Tears trickled down my cheeks. My knees felt wobbly. My vision was blurred, all I can see was darkness.

"Miss, are you okay?"

I opened my eyes bit by bit. I stared at the familiar face infront of me. Here I was again, at the stupid hospital room.

"Stop it, you liar! I don't want to hear your voice! Get out!" I yelled, throwing everything that I can get a hold on.

"Miss, please calm down! We just can't help you! I'm sorry about everything!" That guy spoke up at last.

He left me in the room with a scared expression on his face.

"Why did you lie? I'm really going to die but you give me some hope. But now, it's all gone because you took it." I mumbled quietly. Tears fell down.

 

Flashback

 

I was sitted in the doctor's office. My hands were all sweaty from nervousness. I took a deep breath. I heard the door being opened.I turned around to find Dr. Jang at the door. He went to his chair and sat on it.

"Doctor, why are you calling me?" I asked eagerly.

"Miss Lee, I'm sorry to say this but your chance to live is so thin. Nothing really works actually. Medicines, chemotherapies, everything. They never worked." Dr. Jang said.

"But, you just said three days ago that i'm going to live if I take medicines and chemotherapies. What are you saying?!" I said, pounding on his desk.

"As you had known, your bone cancer is now on the 4th level. There's just nothing that can cure it except you wait for some miracle to happen." He said.

"Miracle? What miracle? If there's miracle in this world, I will be cured from cancer from the start. I don't believe in them." i hissed at him and left his office.

Tears went down my cheeks. I leaned against the door. My body slid down.

Eomma, what am I going to do?

Author's note:

 

Annyeong ^^ So, this is the first short chapter. Hope you like it!