It's Not Possible.....

Look Like Rain

Yunho ran towards the school gate and the in front of gate was standing Mrs. Lee. Once Mrs. Lee saw Yunho carried Jaejoong and immediately over to Yunho.
 

"Yunho, why did with Jaejoong??" Ask Mrs. Lee worried.
 

"I do not know, mrs. Lee. When we ran earlier, Jaejoong suddenly fainted. "Yunho answered.
 

"Let's take it to the Health Room." Reply Mrs. Lee.
 

"Ok, mrs ... But please don't close the gate first. Yoochun was about to come ... "Reply Yunho.
 

"Well ... Let's now take Jaejoong to the Health Room..." Reply Mrs. Lee. Yunho immediately ran towards the Health Room with Jaejoong in his arms. After Yunho laying Jaejoong in bed, he was confronted with mrs. Lee.
 

"Umm ... Mrs.. Lee, How about Jaejoong?? "Asked Yunho. Mrs. Lee looked at him a moment and then looked at Jaejoong with a sad smile and Jaejoong's hair.
 

"Jaejoong has a weak heart disease. He was frequently admitted to hospital. His father left him and his mother went to work hard to earn Jaejoong. Usually, the disease rarely recur. But perhaps because it was autumn, the air began to cool and it's not good for Jaejoong health. "Answered Mrs. Lee. Immediately Yunho was surprised, he never expected when Jaejoong, who always made him bad luck turned out to have a weak heart disease.
 

"Most likely, if the disease often relapses may his life could not be saved." Add Mrs.Lee.
 

"Then, my permission to go to class ... excuse me Mrs.Lee" Reply Yunho. Mrs.Lee just nodded and continued to care for Jaejoong.

Yunho walked out of the health room with a face wan and unsteady steps. He was still thinking, why a man named Jaejoong, who is a debate opponent turned out to have weak heart disease that could undermine his soul. Yunho did not immediately enter the classroom, but stopped in a quiet alley and started beating the walls.

 

"Why? Why? Why would he be like this? What's mistake he maje?" Asked Yunho frustrated. He kept hitting the wall no matter who is in his hand injury. He also did not understand about his feelings.
Since then, Yunho began to pay attention to Jaejoong every time he would worried if Jaejoong absent. Until one day, he sent the book to a hospital which is behind the school and he accidentally saw Jaejoong's mom.

~> Yunho's POV <~
Is she the mother Jaejoong? Umm ... I better get to him ...
~> End POV <~

"Anyeong! Your is mother's Jaejoong? "Yunho asked politely. Immediately she looked at Yunho and smiled.
 

"Are you Yunho??" Jaejoong Mom asked turned around. Yunho nodded although inwardly he was confused, why is Jaejoong's mom could know his name.
 

"Umm ... Ahjumma, where ahjumma know my name??" Asked Yunho again.
 

"Jaejoong often talk about you, he says if you were funny and very easy to play" Jaejoong mom answered. Yunho don't know what come of his soul, when he know that Jaejoong always spoke of himself to he umma. Yunho smiles own. Then the doctor came out of the Jaejoong room, Jaejoong mother immediately got up and went to the doctor.
 

"How was Jaejoong?" Asked Jaejoong mother worried.
 

"I'm afraid to say this ... But maybe he could not survive over the winter this year ..." replied the doctor. After hear it, Jaejoong mother feel to fall, but luckyli Yunho help she to stand.
 

"Is there no way to treat it, doc??" Asked Yunho.
 

"Mianhe ... But his heart was not functioning properly, even if the operating conditions like Jaejoong did not allow that the operation will succeed," replied the doctor.

Yunho and Jaejoong mother really shock and just stay infront of Jaejoong room when doctor back to Jaejoong room again.

======================================================================

Poor Jaejoong...

Hiks... Hiks... I hope u like my update.... ==||