What this Felling???

Look Like Rain

/span>

After school, Yunho get home because they have to work a sideline into introductory paper. Yunho did not wait very long Yoochun because Yoochun out of the classroom.

"Good afternoon!" Say Yunho in ahjuma who became his boss. "Good afternoon, Yunho-ah! Now you take this book to the hospital who is behind the school ... "Reply ahjuma smiled. Yunho smiled and nodded and then changed his clothes and left.

Deliver finished books ...

"IM FINISH!! Hey ... It turns out there are good views here ... "said Yunho ran toward a hill in front of a hospital.

"Here the city and the sea can see clearly ..." Add Yunho getting closer. But Yunho stopped when he saw a Jaejoong looking at the sea without expression. Suddenly Jaejoong and Yunho fell immediately helped.

"You okay??" Asked Yunho.

"There is a-okay ... Go A-away...!" Reply Jaejoong pushed Yunho. But of course stronger Yunho than Jaejoong.

"I'll take you to the hospital!" Reply Yunho.

"It does not have to ... Be praying alone ... As soon also nice!" Reply Jaejoong. A few moments later ...

"I like the rain huh??" Said Jaejoong looked at the sky.

"You mean??" Yunho asked confused.

"I said I like the rain that fell in shoulder people, unable to return to the sea or live plants. Life has no meaning ... "Jaejoong answered casually.

"Jaejoong-ah! Come inside ... It was late afternoon ...! "Call a woman.

"Yes ... I have to go home!" Reply Jaejoong stood up and walked to his umma and go to the hospital. Yunho looked at Jaejoong and returned to the scene.

"He ... seemed to cry before!" Said Yunho . Then he leaves the meadow and back into the shop.

Tomorrow, Jaejoong did not go in and make Yunho worry. Yunho confused with his feelings at this time.

"What's wrong with me? Why am I so worried? "Asked Yunho to himself.

==================================

How about this??? COMENT please...