OMG!! The New Student It's You????

Look Like Rain

Jaejoong POV

That day, Yunho was walking in the park. His face was very grim, and he did not notice where he passed.

"Voom! CRASH! Prang! "Yunho fell off after hitting someone and soon Yunho looked at the guy. The man just out of supermarkets and groceries all goods falling strewn everywhere. Soon, Yunho help that person. "Mianhe ... I'm not on purpose!" Yunho said with a guilty face.

"Next time wear eye road, do not wear knee. Fortunately, the eggs do not break ... Be careful! "Said the man saw the goods shopping and left Yunho are confused. Yunho just shrugged and walked home.

The next day, Yunho went to school with her best friend Yoochun. On the way to school Yoochun Yunho talking non-stop and just ignore it.

"Hyung ... You know? Will there be a new student ... "Yoochun said. Yunho quickly turned when I heard the word 'new student'.

"You know it's who??" Yunho asked curiously.

"She said her son was beautiful, but I did not know she was a girl / boy!" Replied Yoochun. More ... Yunho and Yoochun ignore pace toward the school. Arriving at the school Yunho and Yoochun right into the classroom and the bell rang.

Then came Mrs. Kim with a new child behind. Yunho looked at the new kid with a shock and also vice versa.

"YOU!" Yell-2 they were pointing to each other. Mrs.Kim and child class was very surprised to see their behavior.

"What you've known before??" Ask Mrs. Kim

"Ahh ... No! Mianhe, mrs. Kim! "Said Yunho looked down.

"Well if so ... you, please introduce your name!" Reply Mrs. Kim

"Anyeong! Kim Jaejoong imnida, bangap sumnida! "Said Jaejoong introduced himself, smiling. The whole class immediately rowdy, no girl / guy who taunted Jaejoong they all accept it.

"OK! You all STILL !!!!!... Jaejoong-shi, please sit down beside Yunho-shi! "Say Mrs. Kim. Jaejoong immediately sighed and put his face lazily and walked towards the bench Yunho, but Yunho sighed and looked away.

During the lesson there is no conversation going on between them until the recess bell rang.

"RRRRIIIIINNNNGGGG !!!!!!!" In seconds all the students swarming Jaejoong.

"You are from which school?"

"How old are you??"

"Sorry, but I do not like being questioned like that ..." Jaejoong answered indifferently and went back to reading. Her attitude changed drastically and make almost the entire contents of the class annoyed.

Yoochun & Yunho immediately invited to go to the canteen and Yunho could not agree more.

"Hyung, what you've met with the new boy?" Asked Yoochun.

"It's ..." Yunho Answer

"Where? When?? And why?? "Asked Yoochun is very detailed.

"In front of the supermarket. Yesterday. I do not accidentally hit it, and he immediately yelled at me. And I was sorry! "Yunho said with exasperation.

"Bwahahahaha ... It's a must, hyung!" Mock Yoochun and Yunho blow Yoochun landed pat on the head, making her moan in pain.

"Aww ... Sick, hyung! I just accidentally ... INTENTIONALLY! "Yoochun who was angry emphasize the word 'intentionally' and to make Yunho more upset. Rather than get hit again, with Yoochun immediately ran like a thief