🌷: Gossips

Blank Space

 

 

 

 

 

Comments from University Confession Facebook Page

Anonymous01: "Oh my! is it true?"

Anonymous02: "Whoa?! for real?"

Anonymous03: "I didn't know that Rebecca Armstrong is into girls"

Anonymous04: "Gosh! Rebecca is a LesBean?!"

Anonymous05: "Well I think they are cute together."

Anonymous06: "Who's the other girl?"

Anonymous07: " New couple?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

   -------- 🌷---------

 

 

*Ring! *Ring! *Ring!

 

Freen's phone kept on ringing. She just got home from School and fell asleep and now her phone doesn't stop ringing from notifications. She stood up and pick her phone from the study table.

 

"What the heck I forgot to turn it into silent mode" Freen whisper to herself. As soon a she open her phone. There are missed calls and messages from her bestfriend and it started ringing again.

 

 

"Yahh!!! Freen!!!!!!!" The loud voice from her bestfriend sounds like screaming from the top her lungs.

 

 

"Nam?! What the hell??? why are you so loud?"

 

 

"Have you seen it? Ha?!!!"

 

"What?"

 

 

"The comments from the Facebook page of  University Confession?!!!"

 

 

"Nam...what do you mean? I'm confuse." The girl answered scratching her head.

 

 

"Freen Sarocha!! Someone post a photo of you and Rebecca  Armstrong at the Confession Page....she's on top of you! Are you close with her? Why didn't you tell me about this????"

 

 

Freen froze from what she heard.

 

She quickly open her laptop and search the confession page. She's trembling....she read some anonymous hateful comments questioning their ualities while some comments are neutral supporting her and Rebecca.

 

 

"Hey freen you still there?!"  Nam was still on the line. 

 

 

Freen then answered her... "Nam? are you busy? I think I need a bestfriend tonight."

 

 

"Fine I'll be there in 20 minutes and you better start talking when I get there."

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------🌷-------------------------------------

 

 

 

"Patricia Rebecca Armstrong!!!"  Irin shouted and hug her friend. Rebecca called her as soon as they saw photos circulating around the social media.

 

 

"Come inside Irin...Grrrr!!! what the hell! who posted it? and how???" Rebecca said angrily walking back and forth.

 

 

"Becky is it real? The photo??"

 

 

The girl sat down and nodded to Irin as her answer.

 

 

"Wait.... that girl...I saw her before at Sola Cafe. Is she your.....????"

 

 

"No Irin... Me and P'Freen are just close you know... we are good friends."

 

 

"Friends? since when? I've never seen you hanging out with her... and what if your family saw your photo?"

 

 

"I called Richie... he is the first one to tell me about the issue...he's good in handling situation like this.."

 

 

"But Becky... tell me...are you secretly seeing this girl?"

 

 

"Yeah...she's....I don't know Irin...this is the first time I felt something like i'm happy being with her. "

 

 

"What about Nathan?"

 

 

"ehhh? He is just a friend oh come on."

 

 

"Alright...so Becky are you a lesbian?"

 

 

"I...I think so? I mean I had lots of suitors and none of them made me feel special... I'm not even attracted to them."

 

 

"What? So that's why you kept on ignoring those handsome guys!!!"

 

 

"Yes... But Irin please stay by my side whatever is happening now."

 

 

"What? You think i'll stop being your friend just because of this..." Irin then hugged Rebecca.

 

 

"Thank you Irin."

 

 

"So wait... who exposed your photo? It means someone is stalking you."

 

 

"Oh I need to hire a private detective...."

 

 

------------------------🌷--------------------------

 

 

 

 

"Start talking now Sarocha!" Nam said while eating popcorn. She drive all the way to her bestfriend's house only wearing pajamas and also brought her uniform for tomorrow. 

 

 

Freen sat on her bed and started talking  "Fine....the first time I saw her is at the flower shop. She's sober, weird, and then it started when we had our orientation, it was the second time I saw her and remember her familiar face. I was shock to see her in front of the stage and then I realize that we are studying in the same school. I can't stop thinking about her until one time I met her inside the bathroom in our building. We had a small talk and she invited me to visit her condo..."

 

 

"What?!!! The famous Rebecca Armstrong invited you?! Oh my Freen,  I think she likes you..."

 

 

Freen blushed. 

 

 

"So... we are texting each other now...she's visiting our flower shop and we talk about life "

 

 

"But you two don't have a label right?"

 

 

"I..don't know maybe we do have mutual feelings for eact other....the last time we talked she said to me that we should be lovers...I mean... i'm not sure if she's serious."

 

 

"What if Rebecca is serious? "

 

 

"I don't know.... I wanted to take it slow "

 

 

"Oh Freen... I hope that everything will be fine between you and Rebecca...here.. let me give you a big hug. I'm just happy for you."

 

 

"Thank you Nam. It is so good to have someone who can listen to me without judging."

 

 

"Will always be here for you"  Nam then checks her phone.   "Oh the pictures are gone and the facebook page of University confession is gone too."

 

 

"Really?! Maybe Becca did something to shut it down."

 

 

"Well I heard her brother is an IT guy and very smart."

 

 

"I see.... Armstrong siblings are so powerful...maybe one day I can meet him too."

 

 

"Nahhh maybe one day you'll marry Rebecca Armstrong hahahaha"

 

 

"Shut up Nam...i'm nervous for tomorrow when we go to school"

 

 

"Sheesh don't worry okay? i'll be beside you . No one will hurt my bestie! Now let's go eat dinner and take a rest after."

 

 

 

 

-----------------------🌷----------------------

 

 

 

 

 

The next morning....

 

There are students waiting at the School gate.

 

Everyone is holding their phone like their life depends on it. Soon a black porsche macan entered the school gate. Richie was driving the car and her sister is inside. Rebecca wanted to avoid the crowd but she doesn't have a choice but face them and just act cool  about the issue between her and Freen. While inside the car, she was looking around hoping to see the other girl. She's concerned that people might do something bad to Freen. 

 

 

"Becky, are you ready to go out now?" Richie asked his sister. 

 

"Can we wait for a few minutes? I'm just looking for someone."

 

"Alright.. by the way there are 10 body guards outside so don't worry about the crowd"

 

"I don't....i'm worried about Freen..."

 

"Oh yeah...your lover.."

 

"Ugh! shut up Richie!"

 

"Haha.. why? you like her alot right? I saw her painting in your room. Well gotta be honest she's really a good painter."

 

"Well next time..how about i'll introduce you to her.."

 

"Fine..I wanna know her too..."  Richie said and notice the familiar face. "Oh Becky is that her?"  The older brother said pointing at someone who is hiding from the crowd with her bestfriend.

 

 

"Yeah it's P'Freen,i'm gonna call her first.."

 

 

Rebecca then dialled her phone.

 

"Hello? Becky?"

 

"P'Freen..i'm currently inside the car...by the way... sorry about the photo..."

 

"Yeah I know. I can see students are waiting to see you. I'm just here near Sola Cafe hiding... and  Becky...it's no ones fault."

 

"Well..sorry I didn't call "

 

"No need to apologize okay?"

 

"Can we meet after class?"

 

"Sure..where are we going?"

 

"In our house...just away from the school...we can go and ask your Mom for permission first. Richie will be with us too.."

 

"Can I bring my bestfriend?"

 

"Sure, the more the merrier..."

 

"Okay..well the class will start in a few minutes. But I wanted to see you first get out of the car..."

 

"Okay P'Freen, I'll hang up now. Bye."

 

 

 

The young girl smiled after talking to Freen. "Richie i'm ready to go out now." 

 

 

"Alright...damn this crowd are so obsessed with you."

 

"Well...I still need to face them."

 

 

As soon as the young girl stepped out of the car the students are pushing and pulling each other waving and shouting her name.

 

 

 

 

"Rebecca!!" Nathan shouted running towards her.

 

 

"Nathan? what are you doing here?"

 

 

"How are you? I saw the photo.."

 

 

"I don't care if you saw it...please get out of my way Nathan..."

 

 

"You know what Becky ..." 

 

 

"What?"  Rebecca answered feeling annoyed. But before she could say something again....

 

 

The guy smiled weirdly..he pulled her closer and ---    "mmmpphhffff"   kiss her on her lips.

 

 

Camera starts flashing 

 

Students were shocked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The other girl watching from afar felt like someone stab her back with a thousand knives...

 

 

 

Freen look away. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Freen..."  Nam called her bestfriend feeling sorry for her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Let's go now....maybe we are not really on the same page......."

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------🌷--------------------------------