🌷: Teen Choice

Blank Space

 

 

Announcement:

Dear freshmen students the position for 1st year representative is now open. If you want to join the Charosa Rongstram University Student Council, feel free to pass your application at 3rd floor of the Auditorium USC room.

Have a good day and study hard! 

 

 

 

 

 

“Do you want to join Freen?” The girl asked her best friend looking at the memo posted in the bulletin board.

 

 

 

“Hmmm...I don’t know. I mean I should be focusing on my studies instead of joining the student council”.

 

 

 

“What’s wrong? You are the president in our previous school, and you are very active when it comes to extra-curricular activities. “

 

 

 

“Nam….” Freen sighed and answered…. “This is different …we are college students now,we are not in high school anymore. I mean college professors demand more output and gives deadline when it comes to submitting assessment tasks.”

 

 

 

“I see… well if you change your mind, I can help you get in haha!”

 

 

 

“huh?”

 

 

 

“Aish… you forgot? Noey is my cousin!”

 

 

 

The red-haired girl scratches her head in confusion.

 

She looks at her bestfriend who kept on laughing loudly.

 

 

 

“No…Noey?! I didn’t recognize her?!”

 

 

 

“Oh come on, she cut her hair shorter. Well that’s what she wants. She can now do anything since Auntie finally accepted her for who she is….”

 

 

 

“Well…still…. I’m not interested in joining them.”

 

 

 

She is lying.

 

Her words kept saying no.

 

But deep inside her, she really wanted to be part of the student council and talk to Rebecca again. She wanted to apologize on how she reacted when she found the girl sleeping in front of their shop.

 

 

 

 

The two girls heard the bell ringing and immediately went to their class.

 

Freen and Nam are classmates taking up Fine arts.

 

 

 

 

 

[ Two weeks ago…]

 

 

“Freen… have you decided what course are you going to take?”

 

 

The girl looks at her mom, still undecided whether to take Horticulture, Fine arts, or just a short course about floristry (flower arrangement). Ever since she was a kid, her mother works hard from being a flower street vendor to having their own flower shop. Every sweat and blood that her mother sacrificed are all worth it and she thought if studying horticulture or floristry is much better to help her mother.

 

 

The old woman notices her daughter who was lying down on the carpet is having problem choosing what she really wants. She walked to her daughter and suddenly hug her tightly. “Just choose whatever you want Freen. Don’t worry about Mama…I can handle our flower shop.  I raised you alone and running our business is easy for me."

 

 

The girl jumped in happiness kissing her mom’s cheeks and hugged her tightly. At a young age, Freen already likes to draw and paint. She wanted to push her passion and promised herself to become a well-known artist in the future. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[ [ Present ] ]

 

 

 

 

 

“Beck, what happened to you? Why are you late yesterday?”

 

 

“Agh… it’s a long story Irin…but I think I have a new interest in someone.”

 

 

“Ehh? Beck, new target huh? You are such a heartbreaker my friend…like everyday someone confesses to you a guy, or a girl and you just casually turn them down… so who’s this someone that lady Rebecca wants to meet?”

 

 

“Oh Irin… I just want to keep it for myself. Maybe some other time”

 

 

“Oooohhhh a secret crush huh?”   The girl teased Becca.

 

 

“Shut up…I mean she got that mysterious vibe that made me interested. Oh well, I hope I can see her around the campus.”

 

 

 

The two friends who was busy chatting and stopped when they saw Nathan coming towards them.

 

 

“Hi girls…hello Becca” The guy said staring only to the one he adores the most.

 

 

 

Nathan is one of the hottest students in the University. Like Becca, his locker is always full of love letters and whenever he is alone, girls always come to him and confess their love to the young man. But he is not interested in anyone other than Rebecca Armstrong. Both of their families knew each other.

 

Rich people are always close.

 

Status is important to them.

 

Famous because of their massive wealth.

 

 

The young guy walked closer to the blonde girl wanted to touch her.

 

 

“So Becca….”

 

 

The girl quickly moves away.

 

 

Ignoring the handsome guy in front of her.

 

 

 

“Nat…I don’t have the energy to talk to you right now…” Becca said and asked Irin to come with her.

 

 

 

“Sorry Nat, you know…Becky always have mood swings. Better luck next time okay?” Irin said feeling sorry for the guy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

 

 

 

 

“Come on Becca why are you so hard when it comes to Nathan?”

 

 

 

“Why do you care? If you like him then date him…”

 

 

“What? me? no! I don’t! I already have someone I like, you know…” The brunette girl said. Too shy to answer her friend.

 

 

 

“Look…I know Nat is a full package, boy next door like everyone used to say, but for me...He’s like just a brother. Well, he was my childhood friend, but things change…we grow, and I want to have my own space where I can just feel free and breath.”

 

 

“Okay, now I understand. But it’s just that…. It’s impossible that you never fell in love with someone before.”

 

 

“My God Irin, please….”

 

 

“Okay sorry… So moody…”

 

 

 

 

The two young woman then walked around the campus. Since it’s already lunch time most of the students are outside.

 

 

 

“Ugh! I hate when it’s crowded…” Becca said and notice some students walking straight to her direction.

 

 

“O-Oh! I think we need to run Becca…” Irin said holding her friend’s left hand.

 

 

Both knew. Rebecca Armstrong is the University celebrity that everybody wants. They run away from the students as far as they can and ended up at the Arts building where there are only few students.

 

 

While standing at the lobby, Rebecca then excuses herself to go to the toilet and left Irin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

 

 

 

 

 

“Alright! That’s all for today!” The professor said and students stretch their arms who looks tired for just a two hour class.

 

 

 

“Freen…I wanna eat somewhere.”

 

 

“Fine…But I want to go to the toilet.”

 

 

“Sure I will wait for you at the lobby.”

 

 

 

The young woman then walked out first looking for the comfort room.

 

 

 

As soon as she open the door.

 

 

 

There she saw her again…

 

 

 

The blonde girl who was putting lip gloss staring at the mirror saw the reflection of the familiar figure standing in front of the door, she then smiled.

“Hey…you….” Greeting the red-haired girl.

 

 

 

Freen froze and didn’t move. Her heart starts beating fast. Their eyes gazing into each other.

 

 

“Uhm…ah…erm….” She stuttered.

 

 

“You okay? You remember me right?” The blonde girl asked.

 

 

“O-o…0f course…. By the way about what happened last time. I’m sorry that I was a bit harsh…” Freen answered. She doesn’t know why but her hands start to sweat. She can’t take her eyes off staring at the beautiful girl.

 

 

 

“No worries…what is your name?” Rebecca smiled and move closer to the girl. Her face an inches away.

 

 

 

Too close.

 

So Close.

 

 

“M…my name is Freen.” She nervously answered.

 

 

 

“Freen…hmmm I like your name.”

 

 

 

“Th…thanks…”

 

 

 

“So are you a fine arts student?”

 

 

“Erm yeah, well I like appreciating beauty in objects. I love painting, sculptures, and poetry.”

 

 

The young lady then step back, crossing her arms and kept on smiling. “So you can paint?”

 

 

 

“Yeah.. Why?”

 

 

 

“Can you draw me? Or make a painting of me?”

 

 

 

“ I…err..yeah…I can draw you. Just give me your picture I will do it.”

 

 

“No Freen…I want you to paint me…like me standing in front of you.” Rebecca smiled widely waiting for the reaction of the girl in front of her.

 

 

“Wha…what?!! Uhm…are you sure? Right now?!”

 

 

 

“Hahaha!” Rebecca laugh. “Silly,how about this weekend? I have a condo near our school. “

 

 

 

“Wow… O-okay…. What is the name of your Condo?”

 

 

 

“Here is my number….” Rebecca took out her pen and touch Freen’s hand writing her contact number. “Don’t wash your hand okay?”

 

 

The girl nodded. “Okay Becca…”

 

 

 

“See you on weekend , bye!”

 

 

 

Freen stood there smiling crazily. She took a picture of her hand with Becca’s number in case she accidentally erase it.

 

 

Suddenly she heard a loud knock at the door.

 

 

 

“Yah! What’s taking you so long?”

 

 

 

“Oh Nam! I’m sorry…I was just about to get out.”

 

 

“Hey…I saw Rebecca Armstrong went out from here. Did you talk to her?”

 

 

“Oh no…. She….she’s not approachable” Freen denied because she wants to keep it a secret. She didn’t expect that the most beautiful girl in the University started talking to her.

 

 

“Oh really? but I saw her giggling when she went out”

 

 

“I think she was texting someone….well… let’s go Nam…. “ Freen said inviting Nam to go outside.

 

 

 

 

"Oh yeah...I heard that she's only 17...."

 

 

 

 

 

Freen was shocked to hear what Nam said.

 

 

 

 

A second year student.

 

 

Vice president of student council.

 

 

Taking up Law.

 

 

........ is 3 years younger than her.

 

 

 

Who are you Rebecca?

 

 

Am I just a teen choice?

 

 

 

 

 

 

🐰🐰🐰