🌷: First Encounter

Blank Space

 

 

 

" hey! hey! wake up!!"    The woman shouted waking up the girl in front of their shop. .

 

A young woman wearing a black cap and a mask who was peacefully sleeping was awakened. 

 

The girl slowly open her eyes. Still lazy to move. "Where am I?" she asked.

 

"Where are you?! I should be asking who are you???  Why are you sleeping in front of our shop? It's already 7:00 AM and I might be late to go to school but my Mom told me to open our shop first and here you are blocking my way!!!!!"   The red haired girl shouted angrily. 

 

"I'm sorry I fell asleep here... Maybe I was drunk last night. Agh! my dad will probably get mad at me"

 

"eh? What?!!!"

 

"I'm really sorry for blocking your way...but you are so cute when you are mad."  Said the girl slowly standing up.

 

"Cute when i'm mad? by the way who are you?"  The red haired girl asked, raising her brow.

 

Suddenly a black car stopped in front of the shop. A tall man wearing a suit get out of the car... "Lady Rebecca, we've been looking for you all night. Your mom and dad is worried and your brother also went out to check on you."

 

" I told you, I want some time to be alone"

 

"Lady Rebecca let's go home, you need to go to school and your family is worried"

 

The blonde girl nodded and look at the woman beside her... "By the way, my name is Rebecca... Rebecca Patricia Armstrong. " she removed her cap and mask. Her long blonde hair shines like goldilocks. Her face looks like an angel, a beauty that no one can resist.   

 

"and you are?"

 

The red haired girl was too stunned, her jaw dropped and can't even speak.

Her eyes are too focused staring at the the beautiful girl in front of her.

 

"I...I... AM....."

 

The body guard interrupted them. "Lady Rebecca, let's go now..."

 

The blonde girl smiled and  just gave a wink and went inside the car.

 

Still standing in the same spot not moving.

 

"Sarocha Chankimha!!!!" Someone shouted and tapped the head of the red haired girl.

 

The girl suddenly came back to her senses. "Oh my! Mom!!!"

 

"You! I told you to open our shop early, why are you still standing here?! Huh?!"

 

"I was about to open our shop but there was someone sleeping here."

 

"what? a stranger? anyway, you should go back home and get ready. Your class starts at 8:00 Am it is your first day of school you can't be late!"

 

The girl realized that the sun starts to appear she quickly run away and left her mother.

 

    🌹

                           

 

 

First day of school isn't fun for her. She applied for a scholarship and didn't expect to be accepted to one of the prestigious Universitiy in Thailand. Thankful that her bestfriend also passed the entrance exam so she's not alone.

 

"Freen!!!"

 

Someone shouted. She knows that squeaky voice belongs to her bestfriend. She turned around and felt a tight hug that made her gasped for air.

 

"Nam! get off I can't breath..." 

 

"Hahaha!!! i've been looking for you! Ahh!!! I'm so happy we both get in!"

 

"Yeah.. I didn't expect it either, but still we are blessed "

 

"Did you see our class schedule online Freen?"

 

"I did, I already checked it. Better if we go now, all of the students are required to attend the orientation at the Auditorium .Let's go!" 

 

"Where is the Auditorium?"

 

"It says in the map it is located at the Arts Building. Lucky us because it is our class building"

 

The two girls run and went to the Auditorium.

There are many freshmen students. Too much noise can be heard, students talking about their lavish life and how they spend their summer out of the country. While Freen and Nam found a vacant seat, waiting for everyone to settle.

 

The director of the school suddenly appeared in front of the stage. He shouted 'silence'  and all of the students kept quiet.

 

"ALL RIGHT EVERYONE! TO FRESHMEN STUDENTS WELCOME TO CHAROSA RONGSTRAM UNIVERSITY! I HOPE DURING YOUR STAY HERE IN THE UNIVERSITY YOU MEET NEW FRIENDS AND STUDY HARD AS YOU CAN TO ACHIEVE SUCCESS IN LIFE. WE ARE THE TOP UNIVERSITY HERE IN THAILAND AND OUT OF ALL 250,000 STUDENTS WHO TOOK THE ENTRANCE EXAM LAST MONTH, ONLY 1,968 STUDENTS PASSED. SO I HOPE THAT YOU GIVE ALL YOUR BEST AND DON'T MAKE ANY BAD THINGS THAT MIGHT RUIN THE REPUTATION OF OUR UNIVERSITY...THAT'S ALL ! I'M GOING TO LEAVE FOR NOW SINCE I HAVE MEETINGS. MEMBERS OF STUDENT COUNCIL WILL EXPLAIN AND GIVE SOME ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR YOU...GOODBYE!"

 

As soon as the Director of school left the Auditorium, a group of students who are part of the student council walked to the stage.

 

"Hello guys!" A handsome man greeted smiling widely showing his dimples.

 

Girls started to whisper and cheered happily. 

 

"My name is Saint. I'm the president of CRU Student Council. All of you already have the student handbook please read about the rules and take note of the important guidelines as a freshman student. By the way, I want to introduce to you the rest of the members of student council.... Our vice president is..... wait where is? where is she?.....still late again for the orientation." 

 

"P'Saint the Vice President is still not here but introduce us already..." said the tall short haired woman .

 

"Uhh Yeah.. you are right Noey...so guys, for our student secretary she's a 2nd year student from college of  education this is Irin, our treasurer is a third year student from college of Dentistry this is Noe...For the 4th year representative is Heng from College of Engineering, and for the 3rd year representative is Nathan who is also from college of engineering and our 2nd year representative is Punnisa from College of Business Administration. "

 

 

"Oh my! Freen!!! look at them! it looks like they are members of kpop idol. All of them are good looking!!!" Nam said cheerfully.

 

"I don't care about them...I can't wait to get out of here..." The red haired girl said feeling bored and took her air pods and started checking her phone, played a song from her spotify and slowly closed her eyes.

 

Suddenly... students started cheering and jumping when someone entered the auditorium.

 

"Oh My! Look! look!" Nam tap Freen's shoulder 

 

"What?" Freen felt annoyed and followed her bestfriend's finger pointing to someone.

Her eyes went wide.

The familiar face she saw earlier is also a student at the CRU.

 

"Finally, our Vice President is here.....Rebecca Armstrong. A second year student from College of Law" Saint introduced the long-haired blonde girl .

 

Everyone is shouting excitedly and smiling. 

 

"she looks like a Goddess"

 

"She's really beautiful"

 

"I heard she's a royal blood"

 

"I want to be her dog, I heard she has a dog and she's allowed to bring it"

 

"Armstrong? Her family is one of the well-known elite family in Thailand and England."

 

 

Everbody is talking about her.

 

Mobile phones started flashing.    

*Click! *Click *Click!

 

 

This is it....this is what she hates but she need to show her beautiful smile. "Hi guys! my name is Rebecca Patricia Armstrong, but you can call me by my nickname, Becky or Becca. Nice to meet you guys!" 

 

 

"Kyahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

 

"Okay okay Guys! relax! everyone please seatdown!" 

 

The student council's president continue explaining about the other important memos to freshmen students.

 

Meanwhile... Freen can't stop staring at the blonde girl. 

 

"Hmmm....pretty like a princess I never met before.." She whispered to herself biting her lips. 

 

"Ey? you okay Freen?" 

 

"Nam, you know I like girls right?"

 

"Yeah.. I respect and support you because love is love....why? wait...hehe! Do you like someone?!"

 

"I think so..." Freen answered, still staring at Rebecca.

 

The blonde girl who was patiently waiting to finish the orientation lift her head to do a quick scan looking at freshmen students, when someone caught her eye....

 

"Hmm...interesting.." She smirk and and wink at the red haired girl.

 

Freen's cheeks turned red.

Blushing so hard.

Her heart beat so fast.

This is the second time she felt that sudden rushed like a volcano exploding lava of happiness.

 

 

 

 

 

"Sh*t....dear heart...not again...." She whispered.

 

 

 

 

🌹🌹🌹

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for reading.

Wait for the next chapter hope you enjoy! 

 

-ANON BLUE-