Journey

Dating Her Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person POV

 

Some people just enter a relationship and didn’t care to know that person much deeper, you are lucky if that person is pure hearted, but some people aren’t just that lucky because they take a gamble on the wrong person. But for Sakura she didn’t want to be in a relationship if she knows that, that person is hiding something to her. Yes, this might be very inconvenient thing for her but she just wants to have a very truthful relations ship.

 

“I am sorry but no.” It is very heart shuttering thing for Eunbi to hear because she builds up all of her courage just to ask that big question just to be rejected. But this is also for heart shuttering for Sakura she really loves Eunbi but she wants to know something.

 

“But why? I thought that we are a thing? I thought that our feeling is mutual? So why are you rejecting me right now?” Eunbi is confused and heart broke she is about to cry right now.

 

“Don’t cry Eunbi I just want to ask you some questions, and I want you to be truthful with it?” Eunbi looked at Sakura and nods. “I saw you earlier in the mall with a woman, and I can tell that that she isn’t just your friend so tell me who is she because I just don’t want to be a mistress. Besides you said that you have an important and I guess that important thing is the person that you are with earlier.” Sakura is very jealous on what she saw earlier.

 

So, this is finally it, this is the time that Eunbi will admit that she has a very famous sister. “Okay, she is not just a friend but indeed she is a very important to me. Remember when I told you that I have a sister that I really admire?” Sakura nods us an answer. “That’s her, I am with my sister the whole day. She wants to spend some time with me because it is rear for her to have some day off so I agreed that I will come with her.”

 

Sakura believes on what Eunbi said to her but she wants to know more. “Okay I believe in you, but why does it feel like you are hiding her to me? Why is it that when we talked about her it feels like that you are hiding something to me.” Eunbi can’t answer she is still contemplating on whether she will tell Sakura the truth or not. Sakura held Eunbi’s hands and squeeze it lightly. “I am asking these questions because I really love you Eunbi and I don’t want this to be an issue in the future. So please tell me.” Sakura practically begged Eunbi for answers.

 

Eunbi realizes that it is not worth it to hide that her sister is Irene because in the future she will still introduce Sakura to her sister. “Let me explain first the reason that I don’t want you to meet my sister.”

 

Sakura nods and have her full attention to Eunbi she wants some answers and she will get it. “Okay explain.”

 

“The reason is I will be jealous if you meet her and I don’t know how will I react.”

 

That made Sakura really confused. “Why? I don’t get it Eunbi why would you be jealous to a person that I don’t know? Believe me Eunbi I won’t like anyone but you.”

 

“You don’t get it Sakura.” Eunbi paused and looked at confused lady infront of her. “Do you want to know how do I get all of this Irene merch and the clothes that she wears for her comebacks, concerts and it keeps adding up?”

 

“Yes, I want to know.” Sakura just answer even though she didn’t know the relevance of it to this situation.

 

“Those clothes are all worn by Irene and I didn’t buy it. Technically she gives it to me.” That statement didn’t clear all the questions but instead that made her confuse more.

 

“Wait I don’t know where is this going and I don’t know the connections of this two can you just say it to me directly.” Sakura is getting impatient right now.

 

Eunbi took a deep breath before speaking her heart is pounding, she didn’t know if Sakura will believe this or not because all of it sounds like fake and bull. “Because Irene is my sister.”

 

It takes time for Sakura to register the things that she heard right now. She chuckled before speaking.  “What kind of a joke are you pulling right Eunbi I am being serious here.”

 

“I am too. I thought that you are her biggest fan but you didn’t know that she has a younger sister?” That statement made Sakura quiet and think of an article saying that Irene has a sister, and it clicked on her she read that Irene has a younger sibling.

 

“Yes, she has a younger sibling but it doesn’t make sense, your surname is kwon and her surname is Bae.”  Sakura reasoned out because that makes sense to her.

 

“Bae Irene is just her stage name her real name Kwon Joohyun.” Eunbi explained but she can tell that Sakura won’t believe it.

 

“Wait, wait this is so confusing.” Eunbi can’t blame Sakura for being confused because she just dropped the biggest bombshell for a fan.

 

Eunbi knows that no matter explanation she gives to Sakura right now she won’t believe it and she needs a proof of it. So she did what makes sense at the moment, she pulled out her phone and started a video call to her sister.

 

“What are you doing?” Sakura asked.

 

“Just wait this is the proof that you need.” Sakura kept quiet but she is not expecting Irene because who the hell in the right mind would expect your favorite idol to be your future lover’s sister.

 

“Hello darling why did you call? Do you need anything? I thought you are on a date why are you calling me?” A very familiar voice can be heard from the other line and she is bombarding Eunbi questions. Eunbi is not yet showing Sakura the screen of her phone.

 

“Can you please wear some proper clothes before answering a video call?” Eunbi growled a little because what if she already showing it to Sakura and her sister is just wearing a sports bra.

 

“Darling I am working out at my girfriends apartment nobody can see me but her, and besides what is the big deal it’s just you who can see me.”

 

“Come on put on some shirt I would like you to meet someone.”

 

“Can’t you just show me I am too lazy to get my shirt.” Eunbi glared at her sister. “Alright chill. Babe can you bring me some towel and shirt.”  After a few second Irene talked again. “Thank you babe I love you.” “I love you too babe.” Sakura heard a faint reply on the back ground.

 

“So Unnie I would like you to meet Sakura.” Eunbi finally showed her phone screen to Sakura she was shocked when she saw her favorite idol wearing a just a shirt hair tied up on a pony tail and some sweats are still visible.

 

“Oh, hi there young lady I guess you are my sister’s future girlfriend right?” Irene said in a bright but very serious tone.

 

It takes a few seconds before she can answer, she is still absorbing on what she just saw right now. “Uhm hi I am Miyawaki Sakura and yes I think I am your sister’s future girlfriend.”

 

“You looks way too familiar to me. Did we already meet?”

 

“I went to all of your fan signs.” Irene just nods and seems to be thinking of something.

 

“Eunbi.” Irene said in a very commanding voice which signals Eunbi to turn back her phone to herself.

 

“Yes, do you need anything?”

 

“Clear up any schedules that you are planning tomorrow with Sakura.”

 

“Why?”

 

“I would like to meet her in person tomorrow and don’t you dare ask her to be your girlfriend or any dumb s tonight do you understand?” This is the first time that she heard her sister to be this serious and she don’t know why.

 

 

“Yes. Where will we meet you?”

 

“I will just send the location to you okay.”

 

"Okay we will see you there tomorrow okay? Bye." Eunbi just turn off her phone and now put her attention to Sakura who's just staring at her blankly.

 

"Hey Kkura do you want to say something?" And that didn't made her talk for another minute. 

 

"I'm sorry I just don't know what to say right now. It's just that it is very unexpected that she's your sister." That is very understandable for Eunbi heck sometimes she still forgets that she is the sister of a very famous idol. 

 

"I understand don't worry about it." 

 

"But why did you hide it to me for a very long time?" 

 

Eunbi fidgets her hand. "Lie what I said that I would be jealous, and besides at first I didn't expec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter