Worth it

Dating Her Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura’s POV

 

Having a crush on a person can make us dumb, especially when the person that you likes is a celebrity. I go to every concert, fan sign events, online events, I buy all of the merch that she has. I think I spend almost half of my salary just to see her even from a far. I know that I can’t date her, heck I don’t think that she’ll ever know.

 

And today is another day of being dumb I told myself that I should stop spending a lot of money just to see Irene but here I am again walking towards a concert hall just to admire her beauty from a far.

 

I looked around and everyone has someone accompanying them to the concert, some are group of friends some are couples. Do I get jealous that they are with someone? Well yes, I am somewhat jealous but I don’t really have someone to ask to come with me in this kind of events, because it’s either they are not interested or they can’t clear up their schedule for this event. “I wish I am with someone to enjoy what I love.”

 

Instead of going inside the concert hall I just stared at it for a while thinking that I would be single for a very long time if I don't start to go out just to save up for some concerts or merch. But hey I am still spending on a pretty lady right? My trance was cut off when someone bump into my shoulder. "Ouch" I unconsciously said even though it didn't hurt.

 

As I rub my shoulder I looked around and saw a very gorgeous lady with a long black hair and a very cute smile. Am I delusional or what but I think this pretty lady kind of look like Irene. "Oh I am really sorry." She bowed a little as she apologize.

 

"Oh it's fine it's a very crowded place anyway so you don't have to say sorry." Damn I stuttered why am I always stuttering when I talk to pretty ladies.

 

"But still I'm careless. I'm sorry." As I'm going to answer her she looked at her watch and talked again. "I'm on a rush I'll treat when I see you again bye." She than run towards the concert hall and left me speechless.

 

"How can she treat me when she didn't even asked my name." I whisper to myself as I pout. I shrug it off and proceed to get inside.

 

I proceed to go to my designated sit and waited for the concert to start. As I'm waiting I noticed that I'm sitting beside the same girl that bump into me earlier, but her vibe seems to be different from what I saw earlier she's a little bit gloomy. But I'm not the type of person who pry on other person's life specially when they are stranger, so I just ignored her and she seems like she's didn't even notice me.

 

The concert starts and everyone is enjoying the show except for me and the lady beside me. I can't get my eyes out of her, yes she's pretty and all but something caught my eye she is just admiring Irene, she smiles from time to time but she don't give a lot of expression. I didn't expect that tonight I didn't even bother looking at my crush on stage but instead I watch this pretty lady beside me.

 

The concert past by and everyone is already going home, some of them are chatting and still hyped up about the concert. Some friend group are casually talking and here I am standing again in the middle of a crowded place observing everyone like a creep. Then I noticed the same lady earlier she's sitting on bench alone hugging her knees. "Common Kkura approach her already." I hype myself up. So I bought a drink on a vending machine nearby and sit beside her, and placed the soda beside her.

 

'Now what Kkura you already approached her what will you do? Common talk to her.' I said to myself

 

"I prefer sprite." She suddenly said and that surprised me.

 

"I'm sorry what?"

 

"I like sprite, I don't drink coke." She pointed at the soda that I am holding.

 

"Oh okay." I still open the can and handed it to her and I opened up the coke for myself. They stayed quiet for a while and just watch the crowd died down. "You okay? You seemed down for someone who just watched a concert." Sakura broke the silence.

 

"Are you shooting your shot right now?"

 

"Excuse me what?" I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter