I am sorry.

Dating Her Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi’s POV

 

All this time I thought that I know how love feels and how love works, but I am wrong all this time I thought that I should exert some extra effort to receive the level of love that will satisfy me. But when Sakura came into my life my view of love changes. Regardless on, how big or how small the effort I showed towards her, she will show the affection that I deserve. When I fall in love with Sakura it feels easy, everything is easy with her there are no forced interaction with her everything that we do I s so natural.

 

Sakura and I are constantly having some dates and I don’t know if I am just too in love with her but I can tell that will be satisfied no matter where she will bring me to. Oh, how I love this simple ice cream dates that we have when she picks me up from work and the best thing about those ice cream dates is we are walking to my place, it is not a short simple walk it is long but at the same time it is very satisfying. Yes, it is a very simple thing that we do, but those simple things that we do is the things that I cherish and love the most.

 

Sakura and I typically hung out every weekend but today is a little bit different because my very famous sister wants to hung out with me today, so I called Sakura earlier to tell her that I need to do something for today. Well, she didn’t ask for information which is good because she didn’t know that I have a very famous sister. I am very lucky that she is not pushy to know who my sister is because my greatest weakness is lying.

 

“Hey I thought we are going out why are still in the couch?” I ask my sister who is still in the couch lying down in her buggy clothes and just scrolling through her social media.

 

“Can you chill a little bit we have the whole day to hung out. besides why are you so cranky this early?” She said without looking at me.

 

“Because I canceled my weekly date with Kkura just to hung out with you.” Well, I don’t mind hanging out with my sister and it is not big of a deal to cancel out my weekly date, but I don’t like is waiting time when me and my sister can be already doing a lot of stuff already but here, I am lecturing my sister so that we can already go.

 

“Chill out baby sis don’t you miss me besides that you are frequently hanging out with her, don’t you miss your big sister?” She then sits and pout her lips, I just roll my eyes to her. “Come give your big sis a hug.” She then opened her arms to me and I gladly hugged her. So when will I meet this lucky girl that you are simping for?

 

I sighed on what my sister asked me. "To be honest I really don't know because she's aa really big fan of yours." I heard a chuckle on what she just heard.

 

"What's the big deal with that?" 

 

"Because I get jealous easily and I want all of her attention." Yeah I'm that selfish. 

 

"You know Eun she's just a fan of me you are the girlfriend it's okay to admire some idol besides I'm your sister." 

 

"That's the problem she's not my girlfriend." 

 

"What?! You have been hanging out and ing and she's not your girlfriend." I slapped my sister's arms on what she said. 

 

"Who said that we are ing?" 

 

"Oh, Eunbi you are bringing her here for months now and you are staying at her place from time to time do you think that I am that dumb not to know that there is nothing intimate between the two of you? Common Eun you are not that conservative." 

 

"Ugh you win. But can we already go to the mal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter