Confused

Dating Her Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura’s POV

 

There are things that made me re think my life decisions and the biggest decision that really made me think is having a date with Eunbi. Don’t get me wrong, the date is really great and I really enjoyed it. She is very bubbly and clingy which I thought I didn’t like but it is growing on me since we hang out a lot this past few months.

 

At first, we are just talking about Irene, which she really knows a lot of things about her which makes me think that she is a stalker of Irene, but I doubt that since she is way too pretty to be a stalker.  But as the time goes by, we talk less about Irene and we talk about more about our personal life, you can say that we are getting to know each other not just being a fan but we are getting close on a much personal and somewhat intimate toward each other. 

 

“Hey why are you so quite?” My friend Chaeyeon cut off my trance, as I doze off while having lunch.

 

“Oh, I just thinking of something?” I answered truthfully.

 

“What is it? Is it work related or other stuff?’ She is so nosy about my life but who cares she is my good friend after all.

 

“I am just thinking of this friend of mine we are getting closer and closer.” She then cut me off.

 

“And now you don’t know if you are just friends or more than that? Right?” I was shocked on what she just said she was spot on with it.

 

“How did you know that? Can you read my mind?” She then rolled her eyes on what I just said to her.

 

“Well, that is a very common situation that my friends are having from the past and now you are one of them.”

 

“Yeah, I guess so.” I answered as I play with my food

 

“But you now that there is one great solution with your problem.” I looked at her with the hopes that I get some answer.

 

“Great what is it?”

 

“You should confront her with your situation. Tell her on what you feel about her make things clear easy as that.”

 

“But that is the problem I don’t know what I am feeling.”

 

“Kkura tell me what do you feel when you are with her?”

 

“I feel happy comfortable, but at the same time my heart is beating really loud.” She clapped her hands on what I said to her which made me confuse.

 

“That’s it my friend you are in love with her.”

 

“But I am not sure if I like her and here you are saying that I am in love with her. I don’t know Chae I don’t know if I like her in a romantic way or I just like the idea of her.”

 

Chaeyeon chuckled on what I said. “You know what just think things thoroughly, I can see that you are still confused. But here is a tip for you. don’t make decisions when you are still confused and you are not yet sure on how you feal, you might hurt yourself or even worse you might hurt her.” She is right I don’t want anybody to get hurt with my rush decisions I should take my time thinking about it and just go with the flow.

 

“I know that. Thank you for the tip though.”

 

Normally I spend night either talking to Eunbi trough chat or calling her, what are we talking about? Well, nothing we just talk about random stuff about our day nothing too deep, and from a person who doesn’t like to talk trough phone calls and chat I found it very entertaining. But tonight, is different I am not in the mood to talk and besides she is busy.

 

Eunbi: I sorry but we can’t talk tonight properly because I am still in the office and I need to finish up some paper works, but I can still talk though.

Eunbi: Hey Kkura?

 

But I still didn’t reply to her message. But I don’t know why I don’t want to talk to her maybe because of the talk that I have with Chaeyeon earlier I just don’t know what to say or what to do I just want. to think.

 

Eunbi: Hey?!

Me: Sorry not in the mood today, besides you are busy with your work just focus on that, okay? Take care on going home good night.

 

I finally messaged her and told her the truth besides I don’t want her to think that something bad might have happened to me. And to my last message she didn’t reply to me but I can see that she has seen it. 

 

            I am just laying down my bed and staring at the roof of my room for almost three hours. I am Just tossing and turning around, thinking about some fake scenarios in my head. What if I really like Eunbi and I confessed to her and rejected me on the spot, or what if she gives me a chance but I messed it up. What if I confess to her and messes up our friendship that we built? Should I ruin our friendship and-. My trance is cut of when I heard the doorbell.

 

“Ugh who the hell is going to my apartment at this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter