Lucina x F!PKMN Trainer (Leaf)

SSBU oneshots I write for no reason
Lucina was wandering the mansion halls when she felt something against her leg. Looking down, she saw Squirtle, who was obviously trying to get her attention. She bent down to get closer to the little turtle's height, which seemed to please it greatly.

"Hello, little guy... What are you doing around here?" she asked it, though rhetorically. As expected, her only answer was an energetic "Squirt! Squirtle!"

Giggling to herself, the blue-haired female petted the Pokémon gently. The water-type leaned into her hand, making contended noises as she it's head. It was surprising smooth, unlike the scaly turtles it so resembled, but it was slightly damp and pleasantly cool to the touch.

"Mizuchi! Where are you, Mizu?"

The Squirtle looked up immediately at the familiar voice, a startled "Squirt?" leaving it's mouth as Leaf rounded the corner.

"There you are! I was worried sick!" she cried. "Did it give you any trouble?" she asked Lucina, picking up the little turtle.

"Not at all," Lucina said, standing up with a smile. "It's name is Mizuchi?" Wasn't that a type of mythical water spirit?

"Yes. All three of my Pokémon have nicknames, actually! Ivysaur is Kero, and Charizard is... well..." A light blush dusted the trainer's features. "I named it Falchion. Like your sword."

"I see," the blue-haired swordfighter replied with a nod. "I am honored. Father would be too."

"Yes. Right." Leaf cleared , laughing nervously as Mizuchi gave her a knowing look. "Oh, shut up," she whispered, quiet enough that the other woman couldn't hear, before (a bit too) loudly announcing:

"Well, I'd best be going now. I promised Pit and Inkling I'd play a video game with them."

Leaf could've sworn Lucina looked disappointed for a moment, but it was quickly replaced by a more stoic expression. "I... see. Will you be free later?" the taller female asked. Leaf stumbled to come up with a reply.

"I... Y-yes. At around s...six, I think?" the brunette eventually stuttered out. The other girl nodded, a small smile appearing on her face. She patted Mizuchi on the head, walking past Leaf and leaving the parting message:

"Meet me in the food court when you're free. I'll buy you something nice. You can bring your Pokémon if you'd like."

Leaf stood in the hall, stunned. Did her crush just ask her on a date?