Link x F!Robin

SSBU oneshots I write for no reason
Link grunted quietly, the punch from Kirby having caused him to fall, for lack of better wording, flat on his . It was amazing how powerful the little pink puffball could be.

"Are you alright?" Robin called, rushing to his side. She was his teammate in this battle, thankfully—she was quite a formidable foe to fight against.

The tactician held out her hand, which the Hylian hero gratefully took in his own. She lifted him from the ground with surprising amount of strength for a mage, handing him the sword he had let fall by his side.
The pair immediately made up for lost time, sending attacks towards the opponents at a rapid pace.
Kirby dodged a slash from Link's sword, only to find himself in range of Robin's magic attack. The little puff let out a surprised sound as he was struck by Arcfire, sending him flying across the stage, just short of falling off the stage. Lucario was quick to avenge his battle partner, sending an Aura Sphere towards the offending mage. Link pulled a bomb from his tunic pocket, throwing it at the human-like Pokémon. It collided, sending the canine flying.

The two teams were tied, all four fighters having only a single stock remaining. Both Kirby and Robin were barely clinging on, but neither were willing to back down.

Kirby grabbed Link by his shirt, throwing him to the floor before he could retaliate. Lucario, meanwhile, was throwing punch after punch at Robin, who responded with jabs from her Levin Sword. Upon recovering from the damage of Kirby's downward throw, Link spun with his sword, hitting both his opponents. Robin carefully side-stepped out of his range before using Thunder on the raging pink puffball.
The Plegian mage stepped back to charge her electrical magic attack, whilst Link covered for her, shooting Lucario from a distance with his bow and arrows and attacking the closer Kirby with his sword. With an upset cry, Kirby finally was launched off the stage, a carefully thrown bomb proving to be too much.
And, finally, securing their victory, Robin unleashed Thoron, the magic colliding with the anubis Pokémon and sending him flying.

"Team Red wins!" the announcer called, followed by the cheers of the crowd watching.

"Ah... We won! The other two put up quite a fight, but we pulled through in the end!" Robin said, voice full of cheer. Lucina and Chrom, who'd been watching from the sidelines, came over to congratulation the tactician.

"Not bad, Robin," Chrom praised, a smile on his face. He then turned to adress the Hylian hero, "You did quite well, too, Link. Why, I was sure for a second Robin would've lost that melee fight with Lucario if you hadn't stepped in." His grin only widened at the indignant sputtering from the Plegian female. Lucina stifled a laugh, and the silent hero only nodded, smiling pleasantly.

Later, once the excitement had gone down, Robin found Link once more, wandering through the garden outside of the Smash Mansion. She waved at the quiet Hylian, catching his attention. She ran up to him, panting from the exercise.

"Link! Ah, I know this is sudden, and maybe it's a bit weird since we're not even from the same world, but I wanted to know if you'd go on a date with me!"

The silent male didn't respond for a few moments, and the tactician found herself getting nervous. But before she could could start backpedalling, Link nodded, a smile crossing his features as he made some specific motions with his hands. The mage recognized it as sign language, since the male Pokémon trainer—Red?— was mute and his female counterpart had shown some of the other fighters how else he could communicate.

'I would be delighted.'

Robin sighed in relief. "Awesome! When are you free?"

'Most of tomorrow,' Link signed.

"Alright! Well then, meet me at the food court this time tomorrow. I'll treat you to a meal from my world," promised Robin. Link only nodded in response.

"Oh! And before I go..."

The magic specialist kissed Link on the cheek before running off with a wave, leaving the swordsman surprised and red in the face.

She was such a strange girl, but it was the good kind of strange.