All Night Long

Can't Control Myself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wind that warms in the light

Scent that grazes our nose

Everything is perfect, I can't believe it

Champagne that comes and crashes, stories that get honest

Oh my god, closer to the tips of my fingers

Like this, this much, you and I get closer

Take it slow, somewhere in the splendid city

I wanna take it slow

 

Galleria Foret

 

The sunlight went into the room; I could feel it when I was trying to open my eyes. Since when I opened my curtain when I went to sleep? I can count with my one hand the times I opened my room’s curtain. Should I open my eyes, or should I not?

 

Wait… I sniffed, it did not smell like my room.

The scent of my bed had never changed. Lavender and vanilla with a little bit of musk. But it did not smell like them. It smelled like… cedar wood?

 

I’d never liked the scent of wood. It’s too strong and… to manly. Wait… Kim Taeyeon, you got to be kidding yourself, what did you do last night?

 

Should I open my eyes, or should I not?

 

And this pillow underneath my head? Did not feel like mine? Definitely not like this.

It felt so… firm. I bet this was memory foam, and I despise memory foam. I prefer something fluffier like a down pillow. My neck was hurting for sure, after this.

 

So, should I open my eyes or should I not?

 

Breathe, Kim Taeyeon… Breathe.

We will count to three…

One…

Two…

Three…

 

What the hell, Kim Taeyeon?

 

I tried to open my eyes wider and threw glances to my surrounding. Definitely not the view I had from my own window. And oh shoot, the way the sun’s light went through this big window, too bright, it hurt my eyes. And wait, no curtain, at all?

 

The window was overlooking to the breath taking view of beautiful Han River. I love it, but, still, I prefer not to sleep next to any lights.

 

Oh wait, Kim Tayeon, you must prefer sleep in your own bed.

What the hell, Kim Taeyeon…

 

I took the memory foam that I despised from behind of my head and threw it to the side.

 

Where was I?

What did happen yesterday? I’ve tried to remember pieces of them…

 

 

Last Night

Octagon Club, Gangnam

 

 “To another secrets we both will reveal to each other. And let them be real secret, unlike those alcohol trash secret…” Jiyong said as he raised the glass and signalling her to also do the same.

 

Taeyeon just laughed at him, it was just… the way he spoke and raised the glass, she had no choice but to take it.

 

“One secret for one secret?” he offered.

 

She raised her eyebrows. “I do not have much secret, Sunbae. My life is so so… No surprises whatsoever.”

 

“First, drop the honorifics, I told you…”

 

“What should I call you?” she asked.

 

He raised his shoulders. “I don’t know, just Jiyong?”

 

“You are older than me.”

 

“I won’t ask you to call me oppa.”
 

“But Tiffany calls you that way.”

 

He laughed and threw his gaze to the balcony in front of them, which Taeyeon followed, where Tiffany was spotted raising her glass and shouted before took in all the alcohol in one gulp. Next to her were Su Hyuk and Naeun talking to each other. Yuri and Hyoyeon were nowhere to be found, already.

 

“She calls all older men as oppa, doesn’t she?”

 

She laughed, “Tiffany is so unlike me…”

 

“Tell me,” he said. I raised my eyebrow. “This is going to be your first secret,” he continued.

 

He was about to pour another to the glass in Taeyeon’s hand, which she refused at first. But Jiyong shook his head, and insisted. “I am an alcohol trash, I told you, and that was already my first secret, I corrected,” she gave him a warning.

 

“How many glass you can handle?”

 

“And that would be my third. Alcohol trash was the first. Me and Tiffany are different was the second,” she said, making Jiyong laughed.

 

He stopped laughing and, again, raising his glass, “Okay, will do three secrets after yours.”

 

Taeyeon was thinking in her little head, because never again she gave up herself to alcohol. She did once, and she knows her limit, and this is Taeyeon we are talking about, she would never break the limit, if it’s not about her ability to sing.

 

She sipped all in one second, Jiyong followed but his gaze was still on her.

 

“Tiffany voices out her mind so well. She can jump in one circle to another. She makes conversation fun,” Taeyeon told while seeing at Tiffany which was already talking to a stranger from the next room.

 

“And you?”
 

“And I am not all that she is,” now, surprisingly, she moved her glass in front of Jiyong. He smiled, showing his gum, and took the bottle before pouring another to hers. “Many people questioned us, why and how could we get so close, despite the differences. But I think, the differences are the reason why we got close. She could talk out all the things I keep for myself, she could read my mind, I swear. She can socialize so well in a public. She carries the conversation really well when I am awkward standing and freezing in one little party. You know, our member, Sooyoung, has a boyfriend, and Tiffany is the only one who already calls him, oppa. Me? I am still in the stranger stage. And she always fun, look at her…” after such a looooong one, she sipped again the alcohol from the glass.

 

Jiyong, in the other hand, did not follow her eyes to move the gaze to Tiffany. Instead, he looked into her eyes, and said, “But you are fun, Taeyeon. You carry the conversation well. You are carrying this conversation

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter