Who is my neighbor?

So Close, Yet So Far

 

*If the font is blue, they are speaking Korean! :)

 

Last Chapter Recaps

Neh. Annyeong Taewoo oppa!” Rea greeted.

 

Lee Joon-imnida.

Yang Seungho-imnida.

G.O-imnida.

Park Cheondong-imnida.

 

I walked out of the elevator... I froze at the sight. Why in the world is this jerk head here?

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

 

Author’s POV

Seven boys arrived outside their apartment. Sungyeol had his arm wrapped around Sungjong causing Sungjong to struggle underneath, Dongwoo and Hoya chatting and laughing, Woohyun singing away in his own world and Sunggyu trying to unlock the door. Lastly, L was at the back, in his own world when he heard the elevator’s door open. Immediately, L turned to look who it is.

L’s eyes widen at the sight of the person walking out of the elevator.

“YOU! What are you doing here?” L shouted at Rea. Immediately everyone turned towards Rea.

“I live here you idiot! What are YOU doing here?” Rea responded and glared back at L.

Noona! Are you our neighbor?” Sungjong ask and immediately got out of Sungyeol’s arm and ran towards Rea, which broke the glaring session between L and Rea.

“Huh? Neh.” Rea answered with an awkward smirk.

“Pssh. Such a stalker.” L commented, which caused Rea to turn back and glare at him.

“I. Did. Not. Stalk.” Rea said, emphasizing every single letter. Then, she turned around, unlocked her door, entered and slammed the door right in L’s face.

Hyung! Why are you so rude to noona? Now you made her angry so I’m angry with you too! Hmpf!” Sungjong raised his voice at L and stomped into their dorm, leaving L dumbfound.

L, don’t you think you were too overbroad? The company must have got both apartments at the same time.” Sunggyu said. He sighed and gave L a pat on the shoulder and walked into the apartment. The rest followed into the apartment.

 

Rea’s POV

Urgh! What is wrong with that jerk head! Who does he think he is that I would stalk him? He’s just a little better looking than others! I should stop thinking about him and get some sleep! A nice shower would do too!

 

Narrator’s POV

After taking a long and warm shower, Rea dressed into her pajamas, which happens to be a huge t-shirt and short shorts. She lied in bed and fell asleep immediately.

At 7:00 AM sharp, Rea’s alarm clock rang. She turned off the alarm clock and sat up while rubbing her eyes. Still in her sleep mode, she walked to the bathroom and got ready for her official first day of her work.

After getting ready, she grabbed her bag and left her apartment. At the same time, Infinite walked out if the door looking half-awake except Sungjong, the maknae.

Noona! Annyeong! Did you sleep well? Are you going to Woolim?” The elevator arrived at the moment Sungjong finished speaking. All of them entered and Rea replied him.

Sungjong-ah, Annyeong. Neh, I slept well. I’m going to grab some breakfast down the street first. I’ll see you guys in the practice room alright?

When they arrived at the lobby, and walked out of the building, there were quite a few teenage girls walking around the area.

 

Rea’s POV

Why are there so many people here in the morning? Are there any celebrities around? They look like fangirls, but they can’t be Infinite’s fans right? They haven’t even debuted. This is so weird. Whatever. It’s none of my business as long as it doesn’t affect me. I should quickly get breakfast and go for work. Where is that café again? Hm… Ah! There it is! It’s right in front.

I pushed the door open and the bell above it jingled, informing that there is a new customer. I entered the café and walked to the counter.

Good morning! How may I help you?” the waitress asked me. Crap. How do I say I want a caramel latte and a ham and cheese sandwich in Korean? Whatever, I’ll just speak English.

“Um… I would like to have a caramel latte and a ham and cheese sandwich please.”

“Ok. Is that all?” the waitress replied in perfect English and gave me a smile. I nodded in reply.

“That will be 5000 won then.” The waiter said. I gave her the money and she told her co-worker to get my meal. While waiting for the meal, we started chatting.

“Hi, I’m Nina. So, are you new in Korea?” She asked.

“I’m Rea. I’m from Singapore and I’m here as an intern. What about you? Where are you from?”

“I’m Korean, but I lived in the States since I was like three years old. How old are you?”

“I’m sixteen, how about you?”

“I’m seventeen.” Nina was about to speak again when my orders were ready. She got my orders and gave it to me.

“There you go. It’s nice meeting you! See you again soon!” She said and smiled to me.

“Thank you! Bye!” I waved goodbye and walked out of the café. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Finally updated~~

I'm so happy today I decided to update! I got my CN BLUE limited edition album and pre-ordered INFINITE's Infinitize~~  AND I WATCHED INFINITE'S SHOWCASE. Well, it was just streaming. Also, The Chaser MV was SO GOOD! hehe :)

I lost a subscriber. Must be because I rarely update... :(

I'll try to update more often, when exams are over~~

Please comment and subscriptions are LOVED!  :)