Where It All Begins

So Close, Yet So Far

*If the font is blue, they are speaking Korean! :)

 

Last Chapter Recaps

Yeoreobun (everyone), this is Rea. She is the new intern that I told you guys about the other day. Take care of her all right?” Sajangnim told them… I think.

 

Annyeonghasaeyo! Infinite-imnida!” all six of them said at the same time.

 

Annyeonghasaeyo! Andrea Song-imnida. Hajiman, naleul Rea jeonhwa! Jeoneun 16 se imnida. Bangasipnida!” I said in my best Korean.

 

 

Chingu! So, don’t be so formal with me. Just call me Rea! All of you should just call me Rea!” Rea replied to Sungjong and told the rest at the same time.

Ah~ Cheongmal? Arrasso. Then you have to call me oppa. Arracho?” Sunggyu said.

 

“You! You jerkhead/blindgirl! What are you doing here? Are you stalking me?” Rea and the guy at the door shouted at the same time.....

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

*At the airport

L’s POV

Urgh! What’s wrong with that girl! She was the one who bumped into me! Whatever. I should call Kwon Ajusshi to pick me up. (Kwon Ajusshi is the Kim familiy’s driver since L was five years old. L is very close with him and other servants that work for their house. He respects the elders and are polite to them even though he is their boss.)

Yeobosaeyo?” I spoke.

Ne? Young Master? Is that you?” I heard Ajusshi said.

Ne. Ajusshi, can you come and pick me up at the airport now?” I asked.

Jeosonghamnida, I can’t. I have to pick up you parents for a business meeting.” He replied.

Ah~~ Cheongmal? Kwenchana. I’ll find my way back. I think I will go to the practice room first. See you soon Ajusshi.” I told him.

Ah~~ I guess I will have to take a taxi to the practice room. Ah! I should call Sunggyu hyung first.

Yeobosaeyo?” I heard hyung.

Hyung! It’s me, I’m L.” I told him.

Ah~ L? You are back?” He asked.

Ne. I’m going over to the practice room now. You guys are all there right?

Ne. We are. Come quickly ok? Bye!

Ok. Bye.” I hanged up and got into a cab.

After about 20 minutes, I arrived at the practice room. I walked down with my luggage and opened the door. When I opened the door, a really familiar face was revealed. Why does she look so familiar? Ah! She’s that blind girl from the airport! What is she doing here? Did she stalk me? Then I shouted at the same time as her.

“You! You jerkhead/blindgirl! What are you doing here? Are you stalking me?”

Pfff! Stalk her? She must be crazy!

“Stalk you? I was here first!” She said. She got a point… Now I’m speechless…

“Well, I didn’t stalk you either, BLIND GIRL!” I emphasized the last two words.

You guys know each other?” Dongwoo hyung asked.

“NO!” that blind girl and I yelled in unison AGAIN! Urgh! Such a copycat! Then we started glaring each other.

“O-oh-k-kay~~ So...... Welcome back L!” Sungyeol said, trying to ease the tensions, and it worked. We turned towards him.

So, let’s introduce, ok?” Sunggyu hyung said. I nodded to show that I agree.

Annyeonghasaeyo. Andrea Song-imnida. You can call me Rea. Nice to meet you.” That Rea girl introduced with broken Korean mixed with English. I let out a smirk. Stupid! Can’t even speak Korean properly.

 

Rea’s POV

I introduced myself and all I saw was that L dude giving me a smirk? Is he making fun of me cause I can’t speak Korean? Urgh! He’s the stupid one! What kind of name is L? Pff! Ok. Rea. Calm down. CALM DOWN! Breathe in, Breath out.

Annyeong. I’m Kim Myungsoo. Call me L. I’m the visual and vocalist of Infinite.” He introduced in a monotone. Then he just turned to the other guys and spoke to them like I don’t exist anymore.

So, should we start practicing instead of wasting time on useless stuff?” he said, implying that it is wasting time to talk to me. What a jerk!

L! Don’t be rude! Sajangnim said to take care of her. She is our dongsaeng.” Sunggyu oppa reprimanded him. Ha! Serve him right!

It’s ok, Sunggyu oppa. It’s about time I leave too. I need to unpack my stuff and get ready for the dinner. I’ll see you guys later.” I told him.

Oppas, Annyeong! Sungjong Annyeong!

“Bye Rea!” All of them except L greeted. Then I left the room. When I walked up, the driver was already there, waiting for me.

 

I got in the car and the driver drove to my new apartment. In about 5 minutes, we arrived.

Ms. Song, we are here. You luggage’s are already in the apartment and the password to your apartment is the month and day of your birthday. And, here is the card to enter the lobby and the elevator.” The driver told me.

Ne. Kamsahamnida, Ajusshi.” I thanked him and got out of the car. There were a lot of girls squealing and screaming outside the building. I wonder what is going on. I entered the lobby with the card and got into the elevator. Then I heard someone shouting.

Jakaman!” That person shouted while running. I kept the elevator door opened for him. He entered the elevator panting.

Kam*gasp*sa*gasp*ham*gasp*ni*gasp*da” the guy said. I looked at him and slightly bowed. Weird…why does he keep his sunglasses and hat on? I kept staring at him and he noticed it. He turned towards me and I greeted him.

Annyeonghasaeyo. Rea-imnida. I just moved in to this building. Nice to meet you!” After I introduced, all he did was stared at me. Then, after around 5 seconds, he bowed and turned away. Why isn’t he introducting himself?

Um…so…what’s your name?” I asked him. He looked shocked. Like I should know his name… Weird! Well, He does look a little familiar. Hm……

 

Mir’s POV

What? She doesn’t know my name? Well, she doesn’t seem Korean. I guess MBLAQ is still not famous overseas.

Oh! Annyeong. Bang Cheol Yong-imnida. Bangawoyo.” I said and smiled. Then, she smiled.

She has a beautiful smile. She looks so pretty and sweet. Am I in love already? I feel like I saw an angel. No. Wait. Cross that out. She’s a goddess.

Then, the elevator door opened. She bowed and walked out. Right before the elevator door closed, she turned around and waved.

Bye! See you around!” I heard her say.

I arrived outside our dorm, got inside and laid on the couch. I think I’m star struck~~ I can’t get her out of my mind! My goddess~

 

Rea’s POV

I unlocked my apartment’s door and got in. I gasped really loudly at the sight. How could it be so pretty? It’s like my dream home!

 

Narrator’s POV

When the door of the apartment was opened, it revealed a very classy apartment. The sun shone in the apartment, making the apartment very bright. The apartment is filled with white-colored or cream-colored furniture’s. The floor was made of cream-colored marble and the rooms had carpeted floor. To the left of the main door are the shoe rack and a little cushioned bench. About two meters away was a medium sized, white round dining table with cream-colored cushioned chairs. Right in front of the main door stood a room made of glasses that were meant to be a little foggy. In the room were a white couch and a white desk and a white chair. On the table sat a silver table lamp. The table was on the left, facing a window that has cream-colored curtains. The wall facing the door was a white bookshelf.

Right in front of the dining table was a corridor that led to four other white doors. To the right of the dining table was an opened kitchen with an island. At the end was a door that led to the laundry room and the balcony for hanging clothes. In front of the kitchen was the living room. The far right of the living room were full-length windows with cream-colored curtains on each side. The living room had a set of cream-colored couch with plenty of cushions on it, a rectangular glass coffee table in the middle and a plasma TV in from. On both sides of the TV were stereos and then display shelves that were white and a glass door in front. On the left of the living room was the corridor and more to the left would be a wall with a clock on it.

The first white door down the left side of the corridor was the guest room. On the opposite side of the door were windows that go all the way until they meet the wall at the end. On the left of the door was a white closet. On the right side the door was a queen-sized bed with a bedside table on either sides. Further right was a white dressing table. Then, next to it was a wall with a door that led to a bathroom.

The second white door on the left was a recording room and a music room. It’s filled with instruments and recording equipments.

The door on the right was a little bathroom.

At the end of the corridor was a slightly bigger white door that led to the master bedroom. On the opposite side of the wall, there stood a king-sized bed with a bedside table on each side and full-length windows on each side of the little tables. Right in front of the bed, on the same all was the door hanged a plasma TV. On the right of the TV was a door that led to the walk-in closet with the dressing table and the bathroom.

When Rea finished touring her apartment, she realized she was almost late. She quickly showered and changed into something more presentable, since it would be the first time she is eating with her boss and his family. Well, they are also her god family now (If you remember that her boss made her his goddaughter). Once she was done, she went down and waited for the driver. The driver arrived just on time and brought her to Han Sajangnim’s house.

 

When she arrived, she pressed the doorbell and waited for the door to open. She walked in the gates on the path that had grassland on either side. When she reached the door, the door opened immediately and she faced a woman that seem about her mom’s age. In Rea’s eyes, this woman is a very elegant, warm and motherly person. Then, the woman started squealing and hugged her really tightly, which gave her a shock.

I’m so glad to finally meet you! You don’t know how long I have waited for your arrival! Come on in now so that we could get to know each other!” she told Rea and pulled her into the house.

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

CHAPTER THREE!! They met again! 

Anyways, I finally updated!

Please COMMENT! Subcribes would be loved too!!