23

The Prize

 

Meanwhile....

 

TOP and Dara are busy fighting their opponents.  They are on a mission to save the daughter of an earl.  The girl was kidnapped because their enemy thought that she is a key.  They were sent immediately by the headmaster when they found out about the incident.  They seem to know a lot about the clans.  Luckily they put a mask on to hide their identities. 

 

The girl is already with them.  They are protecting her from their foes who are trying to get her back.  The fight never seems to stop.  They have been fighting for how many hours now.  Their enemies are getting more and more.   They are getting tired already.  Dara wanted to use magic but she knows she can’t because their enemies are observing them.  If they see her using magic they would found out about the clans’ secret.

 

She tapped TOP’s shoulder and signalled him to go first.  He nod and took the girl’s hand.  She stood in front of them to protect them both from the opponents’ attacks.  She fights everyone who tried to get in their way.  TOP was also busy fighting while protecting the girl with him.   They make their way towards TOP’s bike.

 

“Go.  Don’t bother about me.”  Dara told him while fighting.

 

“But – “  He was cut off by Dara.

 

“Just go.  I can take care of myself.  Take her to a safe place.  Now!”  She commanded.

 

TOP looked at him and stated the bike hesitantly.

 

“What are you waiting for?!”  Dara shouted.

 

He sped off half heartedly.  He doesn’t want to leave Dara alone but he has to make sure that the girl with him is safe.  The higher ups instructed them to take her to the headmaster’s mansion immediately when they retrieve her.  Dara sacrificed herself just to fulfil their mission.  “I will come back immediately Dara.  Please hang in there.”  He told himself.

 

TOP noticed three black cars and two bikes following.  He swore and put the bike at full speed.  He entered different alleys to escape from the guys tailing him.  It took him several turns to lose them.  The girl with him is starting to lose consciousness.    He sped off towards the headmaster’s mansion.

 

Dongwook was waiting for them outside his mansion.  When the bike appeared he went near them and carried the unconscious girl.  “Where is Dara?”

 

“I’m going back there to get her.”  TOP answered.  He went off instantly when Dongwook carried the girl.  He is praying and hoping that nothing bad happened to Dara. 

 

When he arrived in the area where the fight took place he can only find man in suit lying on the floor.  He frantically searched for Dara.  She is nowhere to be found.  He searched the whole area again and again to make sure but he failed.  He wanted to shout out of frustration. 

 

Tears started to show from his eyes.  He kneeled and brushes his hair with his hands exasperatedly.  He is too late to come for her.  His phone rang.  He answered it without looking.

 

“How’s Dara?”  It was Dongwook.

 

“Gone.”  That’s all he can say.

 

“What do you mean?  How can she be gone?”  Dongwook asked angrily.

 

“She’s not here.  I searched the area for how many times.  She didn’t even leave a clue where she could be.”  He answered.  Frustration is in his voice.

 

“Come back here immediately.  I will ask the others to help look for her.  Let’s just hope nothing bad happen to her.”  Dongwook said.

 

He turned off the phone and rode his bike and went back to the headmaster’s mansion.

 

_________________________________________________

______________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________

___________________________________________

 ......Sorry for the boring chap guys...

Thank you for reading my fic....