24

The Prize

 

Dara is fighting endlessly.  The enemies keep coming. Luckily, TOP already left with the girl.  She is already dead tired.  She kept fighting until someone helped her.  She looked at the guy who came and felt relieved when she found out it was Joon.  He fought expertly.  Dara gets weaker every moment.  She wanted to end it faster but she is not allowed to use her magic.

 

Joon signalled Dara to escape.  He assisted Dara in escaping.  He covered her as she ran.  Dara has taken down most of the enemies do he only have a few to handle.  He battle with all his might.  This is a chance for him to protect the princess.  He knows that she is a lot stronger and faster than him.  But to be of assistance to her is a great opportunity.

 

It took him an hour and a half to finish all of the remaining opponents.  He ran to where Dara went immediately.  He has to make sure that she is safe.  He knows she’s exhausted.  He passed by a trash bin on fire.  He stopped as he noticed something familiar.  He checked the bin and found the ninja suit Dara was wearing.  She must have burnt it so that their enemies won’t notice her.  They don’t know how she looks.  He glided again to look for Dara.  He moved as fast as he can to look for her.  He can’t find her.

 

His watch beeped.  He stopped and pushed the button at the side.  A hologram of the headmaster appeared. 

 

“Everyone proceed to my mansion as you receive this message.” It was the message of the Headmaster.

 

He has a feeling they already know that Dara is missing.  He glided towards the direction of the mansion.  He learned the arts of gliding like a ninja in Japan when the young master sent him there to train.  Their family has always been loyal to the King’s family.  They are very kind to them.  They never treated them as servants instead they are like family.    He knew Young Master Sanghyun and Dara since he was a child.  His father is serving the King.

 

He went to the headmaster’s office as soon as he arrived.  He didn’t use the door.  He moved in the shadows.  He bowed as he sees Dongwook standing beside the window.  Joon knows that everything concerning Dara is a top mission.  The clans could not afford to lose her.  She is a means in ending the curse that they have been suffering for many centuries.

 

He makes his presence known.  “Sir, what can I do for you?”  He asked.

 

Dongwook looked at him.  “Proceed to the conference room.  Everyone will be going there.  Call me when everybody’s present.  This is an emergency.”

 

“Yes, sir.”  He left and does as the headmaster instructed.

 

 

 

In the conference room.....

 

“What’s going on?  Why did the Headmaster called us in the middle of our training?”  Mike asked.

 

“I have no idea either.”  Jaejoong said.

 

They felt a presence with them.  They looked at who arrived.  It was Joon.

 

“Joon, do you know why we are here?”  Sanghyun asked.

 

“Please wait for the Headmaster and TOP to arrive, young master.”  He answered.

 

“I have a bad feeling about this.”  Ken’ichi said.

 

The others nod in agreement with him.  They felt something’s wrong.  They can’t figure it out yet.

 

The headmaster entered the room.  They all keep quiet waiting for his announcement.  But he just sits in front of them while in deep thoughts.  They heard a knock and the door opened.  A haggard looking TOP appeared.  He seems to carry the world with his expression.  They are all puzzled with what’s with the two. 

 

“Is something the matter, sir?”  Jiyong asked to Dongwook.

 

Dongwook looked at TOP then to Joon.  He heaved a sigh and looked at everyone.

 

“Dara is missing.”  He announced.

________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________

Sorry for the late update guys....