22

The Prize

 

It’s been a week after the ritual.  They can feel the difference in their strength, speed and magical power.  They all experience how hard it is to control that magic.  They’ve been training on the secluded part of the mountain.  The transferees help the teachers in improving the training programs of the school and give additional training and activities to improve the students’ stamina, speed and strength.  They scheduled themselves whom to attend certain trainings so that they can train with the other keys.

 

The boys are trained by Jay and Shun.  The two gave the boys in elites’ rigorous and strenuous trainings in martial arts and other necessary skills for combat.  The girls are training gymnastics with Ryo to make their body more flexible.  They can tell the difference of training they have undergone by the ways of the movement of the transferees. 

 

They are sitting under all sitting under a tree for their lunch break.  The elites felt so strained of energy.  They are still having a hard time coping with the others.  Their body is still aching from the activities they are given. 

 

“I was wondering how you guys know Dara and TOP.”  CL told Jay as they are getting their foods from the basket.  They all decided to pack lunch so that they don’t have to go to the cafeteria to eat.

 

“They trained with us.”  Jay answered. 

 

“Oh.  How about you Shun?”

 

“Same.”  Shun answered while picking food.

 

“But you’re from different school I mean country.”  Seungri exclaimed.

 

“Let’s put it this way.  They are a special student that’s why they are trained in both academes and the best trainers from the clans.”  Ryo said.

 

“Does that mean you know how they fight?”  Youngbae asked.

 

“I have seen TOP fight but not seriously.  Both of them are trained hard in US before they went to CA Taiwan.  They are in the academy for six months then they went to Japan.”  Jay told him.

 

“You’ve heard Sanghyun, right?  Dara was trained hard starting when she was little.  From what I know, TOP started to train when her family took him.  TOP is an orphan.  His parents were killed by our enemies.”   Shun said.

 

“TOP was adopted by her family?”  Daesung asked.

 

“You can say that.  But he is not legally adopted.  He still carries the name of his father.”  Ryo said.

 

“Are they in a relationship?”  Jiyong suddenly asked. 

 

 The three shook their heads.  “I don’t know the story behind but from what I heard Dara was forbidden to fall in love.”  Jay said.

 

“Huh?  Why? That’s horrible.”  Bom exclaimed.

 

“Does it have something to do with her being the prize?”  Minzy asked.

 

Shun smiled bitterly and nod.

 

“What’s with a prize anyway?”  Daesung said.

 

“We don’t have an idea as well.”  Ryo said.

 

CL clapped her hands to get everybody’s attention.  “Lets’ eat everyone. We still have some training to do.”

 

They eat and discussed random subjects.  They relaxed after eating and continued chatting with each other.

 

“Where are they by the way? TOP and Dara.”  Minzy asked.

 

“They are in a mission.”  Jay said.

 

“What kind of mission?”  Jiyong asked.

 

“Top missions.  I think the highest rank.”  He answered.

 

“They are already receiving top missions?”  Daesung was surprised.

 

“Yeah.  They received their first top mission four years ago.  Aren’t they amazing?”  Shun said.

 

“Do you know who trained them?”  Youngbae asked curiously.

 

“The earls.”  Ryo answered.