Problems

Save me

 

The next day Soomin and Youngmin went to school together, no one knew about their relationship, but Minah, Soomins best friend "Sissy" as they call each other sensed something different form her... in class Kwangmin, Youngmin, Soomin and Minah sat together in one row . Soomin always smiled in class, she and Youngmin always gaze into each other's eyes, then chuckle, leaving Kwangmin and Minah suspicious..
 
"Hey sissy I need to ask you something" Minha told Soomin while dragging her away from Youngmin, Minha brought Soomin at the back of the school where there were no people.
 
"What do you want to ask me Sisshi??!!!" she faced Minah and smiled so wide with her pink cheeks. "You're awfully happy today, is it because of somebody? hihihihih" Minah giggled "You look inspired!, better than that I think you're in love er something.. " 
 
Soomin giggled and turned red at Minah's remark , "Y-yes." she answered making Minah leap because of excitement.                                    "What do you mean by "yes" Girl! I need details." Minah giggled as she pinched Soomin's cheeks which are turning red..                         "Youngmin and I are you know," she answered "What !? come on say it!! say it loud and PROUD!" Minah being so excited jumped and jumped. "OK, JO YOUNGMIN IS MY BOYFRIEND!" Soomin yelled making Minah giggle , "Ohh SISSY I'm so happy for you. You two are perfect for each other!!!!" Minah smiled showing her cute dimples. "Uhh Sissy can you keep it a secret?" Soomin asked her in a serious tone.  "WHY???" Minah shrieked.  "You know, he comes from a very rich family and he's popular here in school, well I,.. I'm just poor and unpopular." Soomin pleadingly asked her friend not to telll anyone. "Don't say that sissy, you two are perfect for each other, he's handsome and your'e beautiful, he's kind and you're kind too, he may be rich but he loves you so much, I know it I could really feel it, he Loves you, so don't belittle yourself." Minah hugged her friend as she said those reasurring words.. "I know that he loves me sissy, but please don't tell anyone... "... Minah was silent for a moment but she smiled and said "I promise!!", making Soomin smile.
 
While Soomin was away with Minah, Kwangmin confronted his twin, "Hey Bro" he said in a mischievous voice, "You and Soomin are always staring and smiling at each other, is she your girlfriend?" he asked Youngmin
 
Youngmin smiled and giggled "Yes she is, but don't tell mom and dad, or else they will be mad at me.." he told Kwangmin straight out. "Ok I understand" Kwangmin giggled.. but his face turned serious "But what about Yoonhye?"        Youngmin's expression changed his face turned serious too. " I don't care, I wont marry her, I don't love her,. I Love Soomin I won't marry any other girl except for Soomin."    "B-but mom and dad promised her parents!" Kwangmin reasoned out, making Youngmin mad. "I said I don't care! I won't marry her! I never promised theam anything! If they want Yoonhye, then they should marry her instead! So shut your mouth Kwangmin!! I mean it!" he was really mad just thinking about his parent's promis, Kwangmin sat silently beside him,.."If you say so ! I'll support you bro!" he smiled and reasured his brother, Youngmin smiled back, nad the two giggled together
 
After a few minutes Minah and Soomin came back, Minah smiled and greeted Youngmin cheerfully, but she snobbed Kwangmin, she doesn't like players,.. Kwangmin mischievously grinned at Minah and greeted her,. "Hi Minah! you're awfully cute today." Minah's face turend red, she kindda liked him too but she hated his player side, she then snobbed him and ran to the classroom, Soomin and Youngmin on the other hand were too busy goofing around each other, Soomin was happy but Youngmin was worried, he should talk about his betrothal sooner or later, but how?