Again

Save me

The School year passed painfully. Youngmin was not Youngmin anymore. His family and friends tried everything to cheer him up. Well, they succeeded. --temporarily that is. After some time, the pain would come back again. He tried to look for her. Tried asking Minah about her whereabouts - She doesn't exactly know. He tried social media -No use. Soomin was gone. The months slowly passed. For youngmin, everyday was like being stabbed in the hert with a knife -slowly. Graduation came. Everyone was happy ofcourse! His pain was, well, fading. Or so he thought. The ceremony was starting.

"Kwangmin" Minah whispered. "Yeah?" he replied. "Congratulations hihihihi love yah idiot" She answered him and gave him a swift kiss on the cheek. "Ommo. your'e so aggresive" he . Sitting beside Kwangmin was Youngmin. 

There were 4 seats per row. Minah, Kwangmin, and Youngmin occupied the second row from the front. Next to Youngmin was an empty seat. Well, he didn't care. The ceremony started with a welcome speech from their principal. After several stuffs, blah blah. They were each handed their diplomas.

Each of the were asked to go to the stage and get their diplomas. A girl who came in late sat next to Youngmin. He didn't notice her though.

So, the rollcalling of their names started. Blah blah blah. 

Min ah Shin, Minah went to the stage, Kwangmin Jo, he did the same. 

Youngmin Jo. He stood up and smiled while he walked towards the stage.

So Min Jung ----- Youngmin was shocked!

Apparently Soomin was still enrolled - but homeschooled.

Everyone in the hall was murmuring. 

Soomin- who was seated next to Youngmin stood up and took her diploma.

Both of them went back to their seats. Soomin looked at Youngmin and smiled.

"How are you?" she asked

"I-I'm fine" he answered. Tears were falling from his eyes.

"Hi minah CC, hi kwangmin" she greeted them.

"SOOOOOMIIIIN!!!!! Minah almost yelled"

Youngmin stared at her. she looked down on the floor. Youngmin stared at her while tears fell from his eyes. He held her hands. 

Her gaze met hers.

Tears fell from her eyes.

"I am so sorry" she told him as she stood up and ran outside. 

She was gone again.