I can't be with you

Save me

A week passed by,.. Youngmin seemed to be seeing a little of Soomin, she always called in sick, the two talked a lot whenever they meet but Youngmin sensed that something is wrong with his girl.

A week passed by, Soomin only came to class twice, so Youngmin decided to visit her.

"knock knock"  No one seemed to open the door, he knocked even harder,.. "Soomin it's me Youngmin!",.. several minutes passed by, there was no sign of Soomin, so Youngmin decided to go home....but Soomin was inside the house, crying covering so that Youngmin can't hear her, she loved him but she realized that she will only cause trouble. "I'm sorry Youngmin, I'm sorry" she said to herself. She peeked outside the window to see if Youngmin was still there, but no trace of him was found, so she decided to go unlock the front door for Minah who will visit her after class,... as she approached the front door she saw a piece of paper that was slid under the door,.. It was from Youngmin ,....

,

"Dear Soomin,

     Hey, Soomin how are you? Why are you always skipping school? I really miss you. Is your phone ok, I've been trying to call you, I hope you'll comeback soon,, I miss you and I love you.

                                                                                                                                                                                                    -Youngmin

Tears fell down soomin's eyes, she missed him too, " I'm so sorry Youngmin," she said, while sobbing.....

She turned her cellphone on,.. she wanted to tell him, if she only could escape, she was too in love,.....

"cring cring" her phone rang,.

It was Youngmin,...  "H-hello? " Soomin answered the phone. "Y-youngmin?".   "Ahh Thank God you answered!" Youngmin happily answered. "I was really worried! I miss you! how are you? where are you? I went to your house earlier but you weren't home, can we meet? I'm dying to meet you!" Youngmin being excited, talked fast befor Soomin could answer,.. "Yes I'm fine, thanks I missed you too" Soomin answered,.. "You sound weird Soomin were you crying again?" he worriedly asked.  "No i wasnt crying I'm just a little sick thats all I just went out to buy some medicine." she lied, she tried to tell him that can't be with him anymore, but she couldn't summon the courage to tell him. "can we meet Youngmin?" she asked him. "Of course when? and where?" he happily asked her. "Tonight at 8 at the park I need to tell you something.bye" she hung up she did it because she didn't want Youngmin to hear her cry...Youngmin was puzzled Why'd she hung up so fast/ he said to himself.