Chapter Eight - The End

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As he opened his eyes and came across the perfect image of a face that looked like it had been sculpted by the gods, but, with a new feeling the mix was the perfect setting for Hyukjae. He smiled when he realized that his bare skin was in contact with Donghae's.

 

 He couldn't be more than pleased and happy, after his spouse had initiated that contact he had so longed for months ago. He let a finger slide from his shoulder to his hand and his heart filled with pride and love, noting that even without the brunette's memory of any kind, wedding ring was never taken off his ring finger. 

 

 She placed a kiss on his forehead that was now covered by bangs and waited patiently for Donghae to open his eyes.

 

 Donghae : Is a crumpled face pretty first thing in the morning?

 

 Hyukjae : It's nice when it's from someone I love deeply 

 

 Donghae : Good morning (finally opened his eyes and smiled at the bigger one)

 

 Hyukjae : Good morning (smiled gummy and kissed him on the lips)

 

 Donghae : Hyukie (grumbled) I haven't brushed my teeth yet (the other rolled his eyes) 

 

 Hyukjae : They were brushed before you went to bed 

 

 Donghae : But still

 

 Hyukjae : Hae... 

 

 

 Before he could complete any kind of sentence, two children came euphorically into the room where one started jumping on the bed while the other tried to climb up. 

 

 Donghae : Come baby (helped little Myung)

 

 Hyukjae : Why all this excitement first thing in the morning?

 

 Yoori : It's Saturday! (continued jumping)

 

 Hyukjae : I wish this excitement was when it's time to go to school

 

 Yoori : It's different appa (lay down in the middle of her parents) Good morning omma 

 

 Donghae : Good morning my love (stamps his forehead)

 

 Myung : Appa (tried to balance between their bodies to reach each other)

 

 Hyukjae : Hey champ (sat on the bed helping his son walk)

 

 Donghae : Haneul, you're not awake are you Yoori?

 

 Yoori : I don't know (shrugged)

 

 Donghae : Can you please go see him for me?

 

 The little girl nodded and quickly left, this gave Donghae time to tuck his pajama pants under the covers while watching the other son entertain his paternal parent's hands, making the latter laugh at his husband's action. 

 

 The brunette called the middle son onto his lap so that the lawyer could put on at least the bottom half before Yoori returned.

Myung started mumbling on the maternal parent's lap and both parents realized what the offspring wanted. 

 

 Hyukjae : Try it without a probe (whispered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter