Chapter Seven

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the days went by, Donghae was becoming more and more comfortable around Hyukjae and in the moments when their children were sleeping or distracted they clung to each other like teenagers at the beginning of a courtship.  

 The memories might still be cloudy in Donghae's mind, but his feelings for Hyukjae were quite visible.

Lying on the bed with their children asleep, the two were lying on their sides, looking into each other's eyes. 

 Donghae : Tell me when we started dating (asked while running a finger along her husband's nose)

 

 Hyukjae : Why?

 

 Donghae : I remember when we met but not when we started dating

 

 Hyukjae : Hae, in time you will remember 

 

 Donghae : But I want to know (pouted)

 

 Hyukjae : Yoori really has someone to hang out with when she pouts (bites other's lip)

 

 Donghae : Come on, tell me (climbed on the big one's lap)

 

 Hyukjae : Donghaeee (dragged out husband's name)

 

 Donghae : Please?

 

 

 As the brunette spoke, he placed a kiss on the other's neck and smiled when he felt the pressure of the other's hands on his waist to release the excitement that began to grow between them. 

 

 Hyukjae : Hae... (groaned) I don't want to cross the line

 

 Donghae : What limits? (lowered kisses further into kiss)

 

 

 The lawyer stared at the figure on top of him, who lowered his lips more and more, he felt the hands lift his blouse as the kisses went up. Donghae, motioned for the older man to raise his arms and took off his top clothes, played with the slight chain the other had around his neck and smiled noticing a right hand of Hyukjae's enter through his pajama pants and down a bit.

 

 Hyukjae : If it's too much stop me (he whispered breathlessly)

 

Donghae just flashed him an amused smile as he sat up better on his husband's lap and took off the pajama top he was wearing, he soon rolled his eyes in pleasure at having his and with that he let his fingers run through the strands of his other's hair. The hem of his boxer shorts and pants were lowered and a large, heavy hand gripped one of his buttocks tightly putting some pressure there. 

 

 The brunette pulled his husband's face against his and they joined their mouths again muffling some moans, when they pulled apart with heavy breaths they looked each other in the eyes.

 

 Donghae : Don't hold back, remind me of our times together 

 

 

 

 Hyukjae smiled and on his spouse's bottom lip placing him underneath himself as he squatted between his spouse's legs. 

 

 Their hands went all over each other's bodies ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter