Chapter Four

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The loud sound was heard in the morning in the couple's room, Hyukjae opened his sleepy eyes and smiled as he watched Donghae's face also waking up, he stretched his arm so that he could turn off the alarm clock.

 

 Hyukjae : Sleep some more, I'll get ready to take Yoori to school (whispered)

 

 Donghae : Are you working today?

 

 Hyukjae : No 

 

 

 The brunette let out a murmur, the lawyer quickly sealed his spouse's forehead and went to wake up his eldest daughter. Hyukjae while helping his daughter get ready, at the same time did his hygiene so he could go take a shower, he let the little one eat alone but when he came back a huge smile grew on his face. 

 

 The image in front of him was a very domestic one that he hadn't seen in over 4 months, Donghae was holding Haneul who was half awake, half asleep and talking to his daughter sitting next to her. When omma and daughter saw him they smiled with the same smile. 

 

 Yoori : I'm ready (said finished eating)

 

 Donghae : Brushing teeth (winked at the child who laughed and ran to go brush her teeth) 

 

 Hyukjae : Are you awake?

 

 Donghae : No, not at all (shook the calf) I'll help Yoori, brush her teeth 

 

 

 It was an automatic action Donghae passed Haneul carefully into Hyukjae's lap who held him tightly and always with a smile on his face.

 

 Hyukjae : Sleep baby, we already have omma by our side (he whispered cradling the baby) 

 

 

Sitting on the couch he waited for his daughter and some time later, she appeared with her backpack on her back and her teeth well brushed, handed Haneul once again into Donghae's arms and left with the little one. 

 

 On the way to school, the eldest noticed his daughter's big smile on his face, he understood the happiness his firstborn was feeling, having the brunette back home, it was such a great happiness and a feeling of peace. 

 

 Already at home, Donghae couldn't sleep anymore while Haneul was more than asleep, he took the baby to the crib and let out a laugh noticing Myung wanting to escape from the crib as he entered the children's shared room. 

 

She switched children and felt the 1 year old puppy rest his head against her shoulder, she went to the living room and sat with this one on the couch. 

 

 Donghae : What are you doing? (he questioned, grabbing the little hand that was lifting his blouse)

 

 Myung : Mama 

 

 

 Hearing that word, the other's heart stopped, his baby was only one year old and no longer feeding and he didn't even want to imagine what it was like with Haneul. Before he could react in any way, he let out a small groan of pain as he felt his being nibbled trying to be . 

 

 Donghae : No baby (said sadly)

 

 

  He tried to pull Myung off his chest, however, the latter stared with wide eyes and his harder trying to get his nourishment. 

 Myung : Nooooo (whined when nothing came)

 

 Donghae : It's ok (shook him) I'll prepare your food 

 

 

 The brunette started to get nervous, however, he cleared his mind and concentrated on making a light porridge that could feed his little boy. 

 

 

 The door opened, Hyukjae entered the apartment, after dropping Yoori off at school promising he would pick up with Donghae, he noticed how quiet it was, he walked to the living room finding Myung with his toys and smiled seeing his spouse with his back taking the dishes, he walked over to him and leaned against the countertop. 

 Hyukjae : Haneul isn't awake yet? 

 

 Donghae : Not yet (said without looking at him)

 

 Hyukjae : Is everything okay? (the other didn't say anything) Hae...? (turned him towards you and saw the other's red eyes) What are those red eyes?

 

 Donghae : I'm terrible (hid his face between his hands)

 

 Hyukjae : What happened? (only a hiccup was heard) Talk to me

 

 Donghae : I can't even feed my own child 

 

 Hyukjae : If Myung was hungry he would be crying right now and he is even very quiet

 

 Donghae : He wanted to le and I have no milk 

 

 

 It was then that the lawyer understood the crying eyes, pulled him into a hug and sighed. 

 

 Hyukjae : Your milk has dried up 

Donghae : They shouldn't stop ling so soon 

 

 Hyukjae : Maybe it was my fault 

 

 Donghae : Why do you say that?

 

 Hyukjae : I stopped the nurses from bobbing your milk (the brunette looked at him) They were invading your privacy and disrespecting your body, so I forbade them 

 

 

 

 Hearing that sentence, the brunette smiled and hugged him making his husband enjoy that moment.

 

 Donghae : Thank you for thinking of me (pulled away) But Myung and Haneul are small and can't stop feeding yet

 

 Hyukjae : Myung is still getting used to porridge but Haneul has a formula to drink 

 

 

 It was only when they said this that they heard the little 4-month-old baby crying, they both laughed and the little one walked to his son's room leaving the lawyer to prepare his son's feed. 

 

 Donghae came back to the room with his baby, he placed a few kisses on the little one's cheek to make him stop crying, but he only stopped when he was given a bottle with his milk.  

 

 Donghae : Tell me that I didn't miss Yoori as much as I missed Myung and Haneul.

 

 Hyukjae : You were missed but not in that sense (faced him in the eyes) Our family helped me in everything (sat down next to the little one)

 

 Donghae : I wish I could remember the last 11 years so muc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter