Chapter Three

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks went by, in those days, Hyukjae took a medical leave to be able to accompany Donghae, he took the children to the latter in which they were super hyper mega happy to see their omma again, but this time awake. 

 

 Yoori, clinging to her progenitor and unwilling to let go, threw a tantrum every time she had to leave the hospital, everyone was heartbroken and this motivated Donghae to improve quickly so that he could be near his daughter. 

 

 The brunette, even though he couldn't remember his family life, something inside of him, you could call it instinct, but he connected with each of his babies. Yes, he remembered some faces but others vaguely, however, the life he spent next to Hyukjae was like a white mist in his mind, however with the pictures shown and some stories recalled they could imagine what their relationship was like. 

 

 That day, Donghae would finally leave the hospital, her husband brought her a change of clothes noticing the bright eyes of happiness that this one had stamped on his face. 

 

 Donghae : The children?

 

 Hyukjae : They are waiting for you at home 

 

 Donghae : Hyuk, thank you for always staying with me 

 

 Hyukjae : Hae, I love you (smiled) I wouldn't change a thing (the other nodded)

 

 

 The lawyer could lie and say that he didn't miss the brunette's words, but he understood that with his lack of memory Donghae struggled to remember the memories and the life they had built together. 

 

 The two listened to a few more instructions from the doctor before setting off towards their home, Donghae felt anxiety and nervousness growing within himself, Hyukjae was also in the same state. After so long, finally the lawyer would have his family back, with the missing "piece". 

 

 They both got out of the car and on impulse the brunette intertwined his fingers with the older man's fingers and smiled, as soon as the door was opened Donghae was immediately grabbed by Yoori with Myung in his grasp as he saw his friends. He greeted everyone with Haneul and his eldest daughter on his lap as Myung just wanted to be on the floor in the mood to explore everything. 

 

 Heechul : I'm glad you're back my little fish (he said as he stood apart with the brunette of almost everyone) 

 

 Donghae : It's good to be back (smiled and kissed the chubby cheek of his youngest son who was on his lap)

 

 Heechul : Crying is already making my skin wrinkle 

 

 Donghae : Let go of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter