Winter (Moonsun)

MAMAMOO SHORT STORY COMPILATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul

" I like you Kim Yongsun! I really do. I like you more than as a friend. No- I think fell for you. I'm inlove with you"

I still can't get over from what happened last week. Hell yeah! I finally decided to confessed my feelings for her. I told her everything after our last comeback promotion of our new album Travel.

I planned it.

But, I now regretting it.

I felt mixed emotions. Like finally, I confessed what I felt for her. It's was like something heavy that I kept for a long time ago had been released . But I almost hurt myself because of my decision.

It's been a week since it was happened. And it's also been a week when Solar talked to me. After that talk, she wasn't called me like we used to before. I never talked to her either. I don't have the courage to make a move first. I didn't visit her in her apartment. Like, why would I? What if she don't wanna see me? What if she needs space and time to think? Or worse, what if................ She felt disgusted about me.

Now I've messed up everything.

I ruined everything.

Our longtime friendship

Our unnie-dongsaeng relationship

Just because of my ing feelings

I'd rather be beaten by her or a box of cereal than this. I miss our Tom and Jerry-like relationship. I miss her presence. Her dolphin-like laugh. Her chubby cheeks, her baby-like whine, and especially her concern for me. I'm extremely worried. Only if I have the ability to rewind time, I won't allow myself to make the same mistake again. I'd rather keep these feelings than ruin our friendship. Everything I did was a mistake, and I deeply regret it.

"Am I that selfish, Wheein-ah?" I queried. I called her. Because I'm at a loss for words. I wanted to fix everything.

"You aren't unnie. You're just being true to what is your feelings." Wheein said. I heard her sighed on the other line

"What should I do?"

"Talk to her unnie. Maybe she's not talking to you cause she's waiting for you to make a move first. And if you're worried because of our Group's reputation. Then you don't have to. It's wasn't wrong to be selfish sometimes unnie. For almost 6 years, you have been set aside yourself. Your feelings for the group but now. Please put yourself first unnie. Whatever happens, even everything will be against you. Remember that we will always by your side unnie. So, fighting! I love you unnie! Goodbye I have to hang up now. Hyejin-ih needs me" Wheein didn't wait for my response.

I sighed before making my decision.

Okay. I made my decision. I should talk to her. I will call her. I'll fix this.

To: Yongdonie babo

 

Unnie, can we talk? Let's get this sorted. Please?

 

I sent the meeting location's address. I don't want to do it in her or my home. I want to talk to her far away from the places we enjoy visiting. Because I don't want to feel like every time we're in that location, I'll be reminded of all my regrets.

 

To: Yongdonie babo

 

You don't have to respond, unnie.I'll just wait you there. 7pm

 

To: Yongdonie babo

 

If you didn't come. I'll promise, this will be the last time that you'll see me.

 

That last message. I don't want to send it. But I still did. I still have a little courage that she's scared of not seeing me anymore. But mark my words. If she doesn't show up. Then this will be the last time everyone sees me. I'll give up everything. My career, my dream, and our friendship This will be the end of everything.

 

I arrived at our meeting location at precisely 7 p.m. I'm hoping she arrives before me. But no sign of Yongsun. I took a seat on one of the benches here to await Solar's arrival. Actually, it's a park. But it's quite a distance from where we live. This location was chosen because it is very quiet. We can talk freely here because this is the last place our fans would think of when we mention hanging out.

 

It's 7:30 p.m., according to my wristwatch. Yongsun is still missing.

 

The time of 8:30 p.m. has been skipped. But there is still no Yongsun.

 

10:00 p.m. I keep checking my watch. I seriously doubt she'll come here. And I'm shivering from the cold. Winter has arrived. Unfortunately. I forgot to bring a hot pack with me. I just rub my both hands and blew some air to ease the coldness of my hands. Then I embraced myself. I still decided to wait for her.

 

11:00pm The snow began to fall. I attempted to get my phone and type a message to her. But I failed. My hands were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter