Last Winter (Wheesa)

MAMAMOO SHORT STORY COMPILATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwasa

Everyone knows how much I despise winter, right? I despise how the cold air made my whole body shiver.

But everything changes for a reason.

No.

Everything has changed because of one person.

Wheein.

She changed my mind about hating winter.

Like, I wish it was always winter.

Even though it is a cold season, I want to bring back the feeling of being warm.












 

It was already 11 p.m. when I decided to leave my room and watch a movie in the living room. I do have my own television in my room, but I was thinking about Wheein. If she wants to do a movie marathon since we both live in the same apartment. Nonetheless, due to our hectic schedules, we don't have time to hang out together.

When I was about to knock on Wheein's door, she was already in the living room. Sitting comfortably on the sofa, watching an English romantic comedy while holding a tub of ice cream. Seriously? Ice cream in the winter. She is, however, extremely strange. But I like it—no. I adore it.

I adore her.

Yes, I admit it. I'm crazy about her. Not only do I adore her as my childhood best friend. But I love her more than a friend. But I'm afraid to tell her how I'm feeling. Why? Of course, we are both females living as idols. I'm just trying to protect our reputation. No, I'm not concerned with my appearance. People have despised me since the start of my career as an Idol. They called me fat, ugly, and dark-skinned. And, by the way, I'm not bothered by it.

But I'm afraid that if I confessed my feelings to Wheein. I'm afraid she'll reject me. And her image. Everyone adores her. Her cuteness and goofy demeanor are enough to make anyone fall in love with her. It's her charm, and she's gorgeous, right? And I will admit

"Jinie!"  My thoughts flew out when Wheein called, and I shook them away, returning to the reality that she can't love me the way I love her. Let's face it, that's the truth, right? But call me a liar if I say I don't have even a smidgeon hope that Wheein will love me back.

"Yah! Wheein-ah! I was about to invite you to a movie marathon, but you're already here watching alone? Without even asking if I wanted to watch with you? " I grumbled, but she just laughed.

"Aww. My baby is mad at me right now. You're too cute, Hyejin-ih. Come here! Sit with me," Wheein said, spreading her arm wide open to receive a hug. Of course, I'll take it.

I discovered myself hugging Wheein. My head is on her chest, her head on top of mine, and both of our hands are s into each other. We're both focused on what we're watching, even though I'm not sure what it is. Because I haven't watched it from beginning to end, and because it's an American romantic film with no korean subtitles. I just want to spend time cuddling with Wheein. I hope we can stay this way forever. Being cradled in each other's arms

I'm rubbing my hands together to warm them up. But I was surprised when Wheein took my hand in hers and began rubbing it between her two hands. And then I intertwined it. My heart was fl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter