[LAST SHOT] Monopoly and Go Stop Card

Let's Cheat

 

Slamming the door with his foot, he smiled mischievously to his yeobo, "Let's have fun yeobo... what you wanna do? I prepared go-stop card and monopoly for you..."

She glared, "Yah... Wanna die??!! You'll lose point if you only carry me here to play those!!"

"Huh? But I did invite Jea noona and Seulong hyung already... As well as other noonas and also AM members.... They'll...."

With that being said, suddenly their apartment's bell rang. Kwon hurriedly put her down on bed to open the door, leaving GaIn dumbfounded, still thinking he was just joking.

The sudden noise from the front door broke her trance state.

Cursing her husband inside, she walked out of the bedroom to greet her "family".

As expected, the noisy 2AM and BEG members came in with such ruckus, teasing them.

"Yah.. GaIn-ah..you're so lucky having Jo-seobang.. So romantic and thoughtful... Even invite us to spend time together between our busy schedule..", Jea said loudly once she saw her.

"... Yeah..it's been a long time since we gathered and played together like this.." her nosy ahjibaem continued, displaying his trademark-foolish grin.

GaIn was rendered speechless and could only say, "a-ah yes...."

Then all of them started taking out things from their bags; food, snacks, go stop card, massager, boxes of raw beef for BBQ. Even Jinwoonnie brought wii and pillow.

Dumbfounded, her eyes searched for her husband, found him talking to Changmin, she let out a low hissed and approached him.

"Yah...why did you invite them... This is our cheating day..", she whispered angrily.

Oblivious to her anger, he said cheerfully, "Why yeobo?? it's been a long time we have meet up like this. I'm sure you miss them too. Quick quick, make snack then join the game!!!"

Before she could retort, the nosy in laws called and nagged her to make additional snacks.

"See.. They start nagging already.. Go..go yeobo.. Changmin hyung will help you!!", he said while running back to join the game.

Thats how they spent their cheating day, Kwon was playing with his brothers and in-laws.. While GaIn was..busy cooking and cleaning up the mess.

As the night went on, Gain finally enjoyed herself with the noisy "in-laws", all eight people found the happiness of spending time with their sisters and brothers again. That night was filled with laughter (and sometimes, Gain's whine "What, yeobo? You know I’m not good at exercising…” when Kwon dared her to do push up as her punishment for losing the game or Kwon's scream when Gain pinched and scratched his back hard for trying to peek at her card). With family and work duties, it's hard for them to gather like this.

Therefore, when Mrs. Son called Gain about her twins asking for their parents in the middle of the game, Gain just said reluctantly while catching her breath after all the screaming and yelling in the exciting games, “The twins are crying looking for us? Jae Sung uhh..wanna go home? We..uhh.. haven’t finished yet.....”

Then she hung up the phone on her mom hurriedly and went back to the game that she was winning a big box of beef back from Jea, not knowing she just created a huge misunderstanding for her mom.

Too exhausted from playing, eating, and drinking, they decided to sleep over that night, all sleeping scattered around the living room.

======================

The next day, as they came late to fetch their twins, with dark circles around their eyes and tiredness obvious in their eyes, the couple was surprised when Gain's mom didn't greet them as usual but she kept reminding the kids, instead.

“Jae Sung ah, you can’t keep crying like that, ok? and Jae won, you have to play nice. You two are big boys now and will be big brothers soon!”

After packing twins' stuffs, they headed to the car while holding twins' hand.

Jae Sung was suprised his father didn't offer a piggyback as usual, "Appa... why don't you piggyback me as usual?"

But all he got from his dad was some mumbling that his young ears just caught some words sounded like "Your seulong uncle.... put feet.. on my back.. whole night.."

Kwon wanted nothing more than just resting on his bed after a full day dating with his wife and playing with his brothers and sisters.

However, to his surprise, as soon as they reached home, Gain calmly yet smiling scarily,collected his pillows and blanket and threw it out to the living room, "GO SLEEP ON THE COUCH AND HUG YOUR BELOVED GO STOP CARDS FOR A MONTH!!!!"

The twins, who were happily checking their favourite toys in their room got the shock of their lives as their father let out a loudest whine they've ever heard.

"AHHHHH.......NOOOOOOOOO!!!"
==========================

So..this is the last chapter of the cheating series....

Like the third one.. This is written by panda and crabbie ^^

See, there's pinching and scratching that can lead to the SCAR ~~

Thanks for the inspiration for the last shot, ichi... Because of you we can revise it fast U.U :]]]]

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
BBONGIYAAA~~~~!!!!!
THIS IS ONLY THE CRACK VERSION XDDDDD

FOR THE REAL ONE... YOU'LL NEED TO WAIT FOR....A WHILE XD

\TROLL/

*cheers from panda and crabbie* :]]]]