[THIRD SHOT] The Day We Cheated

Let's Cheat

“You take the kids in, yeobo. I’ll go to the gas station then come back.” Kwon said as he helped Gain to take the twins’ stuffs from the trunk.

“Appa…” Jae Won pulled his jeans. “How long are we going to stay at grandpa’s?”

It’s not the first time the twins stayed at their grandparents’ whenever their parents have schedules. Sometimes, it’s Kwon’s side, sometimes it’s Gain’s.

“It’s only 1 day. I’ll pick you kids up in the afternoon since omma’s schedule….” He glanced at Gain. “.. might end later than mine.”

“Ehh?” Jae Won pouted. “only 1 day?”

The twins actually enjoyed staying at their grandparents’ very much. Both grandpas and grandmas always gave them treats that sometimes their mom and dad never gave. But Jae Sung wasn’t as excited. He also enjoyed the stay, but he’s more sensitive than Jae Won. He only liked to sleep in his own bed. So as the hyung was pouting for the time too short, the dongsaeng was pouting for not be able to sleep at home.

“Yah! You want us to leave longer?” Kwon put his hand on his chest, feigned the hurt. “Appa is sad…”

“No… Appa…” Jae Won hurriedly hugged his father’s leg. “Jae Won loves omma and appa….”

Kwon chuckled, picking up his kid together with their bags “Appa knows. I was just joking… ” He kissed Jae Won on the cheek. “OK, now you guys go in with grandma and grandpa, appa has to leave now..”

He dropped Jae Won at the doorstep, gave the bags to Gain and kneeled down to get two sound kisses on his cheeks from his little devils.

“Bye~~” He waved and went back to his car.

“Omma…” it’s Jae Won again. “Why appa didn’t kiss you goodbye as he usually does?”

“He’s in a hurry, dear.” Gain just answered and open the main door. “Omma.. I’m here.”

“Ah, my angels” Mrs. Son rushed to hug her two precious treasures tightly. “Come in and greet your grandfather, he’s waiting for you two..”

The kids ran excitedly to the living room to find their grandpa, leaving their mom with their grandma.

“So..” Mrs. Son smiled sneakily at her daughter as they walked behind the kids. “You two will go to a … cheating day? How romantic…”

She always loved to daughter, “What are you going to do? Where to go?”

“Omma….” Gain was blushing.

It’s hard enough for her to tell her parents that they needed them to take care of the kids so they can sneaked out for one day.

Kwon actually forbade her to tell his parents because, “Gosh, you know they will force us to go on weekly cheating day just so they can ‘steal’ our kids from us..” he joked.

“What? .. See what I told you so many years ago? Jo Seobang is such a good choice…” Mrs. Son was known to love her son-in-law very much that sometimes her daughter questioned whether he’s the son and she’s the daughter-in-law instead. “So, Gain ah… Can we expect another grandchild soon?”

“What? Omma….” Gain whined.

“I always thought it’s a good thing to have a big family since we only had you, and Kwonnie is the only child too..” Mrs. Son told her daughter as they reached the living room. “How about another kid, or two?”

“Hey.” A manly voice cut through their conversation. Mr. Son was sitting on the sofa looking at them with the twins by his feet.

“Appa..” Gain greeted him.

“Gain, you took the kid and their stuff to their room to change first.” He calmly said and Gain followed her dad’s words.

“Yeobo” He sternly turned to his wife. “Can you stop discussing those matters in front of me?”

“Why? Yeobo?” Mrs Son was confused “I thought you would love to have more grandchildren too?”

“I do, yeobo. I really do..” Mr. Son sighed. “But, you and Gain were discussing her… intimate life with Kwonnie. Can’t you see how uncomfortable she is? I’m her dad, she’s still my little girl.”

“Aigooo, what little girl, Son Sajang-nim..” Mrs. Son . “For your information, your little girl is a mother of a pair of twins, and she’s going to a ‘cheating date’ with her husband. And the things they would do…”

“STOP!” He shouted with his hands cover his ears.

Just in time with Gain’s shout “Omma!!” as she reached the living room again with her twins.

A honk in the front yard saved Mrs. Son from her husband and her kid’s rage. She went to open the door grinning.

Moments later she came in with a wider smile. “Kids, Let’s go with grandma to the kitchen. I already prepared the cookies you like..”

After she left with the twins, Kwon came in with a single stalk of rose, his mouth smiling widely. They did a quick greeting to Mr.Son and just like the old time, Kwon asked for his permission to take Gain out for the date.

Even though Mr. Son scolded them for being cheesy,but seeing the pure happiness in his daughter’s eyes, he knew he made the right choice setting aside his initial dislike to Kwon and now he’s thankful to his son-in-law for making his daughter a happy woman.

After they got out of her parents house, Kwon took Gain’s hand into his and walk to his car “So…do you have something in mind you want to do?” Even though he had planned everything out, Kwon didn’t mind to change his plan for her as long as she’s happy.

Leaning her head on his shoulder, Gain sniffed at the rose he gave her just now. “Let’s see … how much are you willing to impress me? Better than my hubby?”

Kwon let out a laugh and open the car door for her. “Foxy woman..”

He came to his side of the car and slid in “How about a city tour?”

“YAH! I’m expecting a date, not a tour. You lost point, ex-boyfriend.”

He chuckled and leaned toward her, whispered seductively “…or going straight to a hotel and spend the day there?” He lowered his voice. “There’s a hotel I know very well”

“YAH!! Watch what you’re saying!” Gain pushed his head away. “Last time you also said ‘hotel’ and then it’s just the ic…” she quickly shut as she realized her ‘slipped tongue’.

“JUST? JUST the ice rink? hahaha, what were on your mind that time, byuntae noona..” Kwon laughingly started the car engine. “Really, it’s you who single-handedly destroyed my … innocence, noona..”

“Chet…” Back to her chic personality. “You dislike it?”

“Never, I’m actually thankful that you’re the one, byuntae noona..”

She slapped his arm for calling her that again. “…And that you’re the only one.” He caught her hand, hold it tightly as the car started to move and began their day together.

“Of course you are..” she smugly smiled, held his hand on her lap.

They spent the days by driving around the city, with his hand keep holding hers tightly while driving. They were so elated as finally, they could have each other for themselves. He then brought her to the restaurant he specially booked for them. There they could have lunch privately, without any eyes glared at them or busy feeding their twins.

Just like their old days, they kept chatting and telling each other about everything; their jobs, their twins, their group mates, their parents, everything. Still amazed them that, somehow,that after all these years, they never seemed to run out things to talk about.

With him, GaIn found that she felt comfortable to share everything about her, bad and good ones, knowing that nothing could make him love her less…. With her, he wasn’t afraid no to be taken seriously because of his kkap image on-screen, for he knew she understood him even better than himself.

As they kept talking and holding hands, they felt so blissful that they could find the absolute sense of security and also happiness in each other. Knowing that there would always be someone on their sides no matter what. Knowing that there would be someone who loved all their flaws as much as their strengths.

They went to places they’ve been to while they were dating back then after eating. Relieving their memories. Reminding them of why they fell in love to one another.

Initially, Kwon wanted to go bungee jumping again but GaIn refused profusely and threatened that she’d go home and back to the kids. Knowing she wouldn’t change her mind, he drove to a mall to watch movie.

Passing the previously fortune teller stall, he said, “I was so happy when she said we are 80% compatible, you know… It helped me calming my nerves before giving the ring to you…”

“Yeah.. You lost to me in arcade games and your ring event was almost failed too here…. Aigoo yeobo.. why none of your events went smoothly back then..” she let out small laugh.

“Chet. That’s your fault. You were slow. I almost die from eating too much popcorn..waiting for you to realize.” he retorted.

“Speaking of slow, mister… You were much much slower… That stupid couple gloves, always held my wrist awkwardly until Bali. Don’t make me start about the failed kiss in MV filming….”

They bickered along the way. People who saw them would only see a pair of young lovers.The day they cheated on their spouses, they walked down their memory lines. Those years and moments they spent together before ‘breaking up’. It made them cherish each other even more. More grateful of the love they’ve given and received from the other half.

The last memory lane they walked was the hotel’s ice rink, the memorable moment a month before their on-cam separation.

“*cough* Uhmm…sorry yeobo.. but this time we’ll only go to the ice rink, again.” he said regretfully.

Trying hard to hide her obvious disappointment, she gave him eye-smile, “Oh.. no worries, yeobo…. Maybe..next time..”

Chuckling inwardly seeing how her face fell, he put sad face and apologized again and promised her a nice dinner to make up for it.

As Kwon was driving them to the dinner, Gain noticed that they were passing through their old apartment building during WGM in Sangamdong

“You copied my placard events here. Chet. So uncreative. And remember the flower stand? I had to finished your shabby job… Why did I do all man’s works? Making flower stand, assembling the toys, even nailing our wedding picture… Yah..was I the husband?! Chet… I even cooked for you yet you couldn’t stop complaining when I told you to clean the house… ” GaIn started.

“Yah. of all memories we had there, why must you bring up those?” Kwon pouted childishly.

“Aigoo..pouting like that… you are still my kid hubby..” She gave him her eyesmile which she knew perfectly he’s weak against it. True. He suddenly smiled widely and chuckled, “And you are still my yeobo noona…”

To her suprised, he wasn’t just passing by, but going to the parking lot of the apartment.

“Huh? what are we gonna do here, yeobo?”, she said confused.

“I rented the apartment for a day.. We’ll have dinner and stay for a night here,… I’m a capable man, yeobo~~” He said smugly.

He parked and got out of the car. To her surprise, he knelt down with his back facing her “Yeobo, get on.. I’ll piggyback you..”

“Really, yeobo?” Gain smiled as she climbed on to his back. The warm back she loved to hold, the one provided her with the great sense of security every time she leaned on. “Of course, I’m a healthy man in his early 30s, yeobo. You should know that I am…. very capable” Kwon laughed as his left hand slid down along her thigh, rubbing it slightly, and earned a light slap on the back.

As they stepped into the apartment, both can’t help but feel nostalgic. It’s a pity that all the furniture weren’t there anymore, but the feeling was there. It was as if only yesterday when he lied down on the big sofa for the first time and asked her if the “History Room” will be their children’s room, or when she hugged him so tightly after hanging up their wedding picture made him so surprised during that call with Nichkhun. The apartment now was renovated into a more modern feel, but still has that warm atmosphere with wooden table and comfy brown sofa.

“Yeobo, today I’ll cook for you..” Kwon led Gain to sit down in the sofa then went to open the fridge. “But I’m sorry, you know my cooking talent already, I can only make you the vongole spaghetti.”

“Are you sure, yeobo?” Gain was a bit more than worried, remember the last time Kwon tried to make her dinner when she was just pregnant with the twins and they ended up calling for take out because they spent the whole night cleaning the pots and the pans he burnt.

“I practiced, yeobo, you can ask Changmin hyung” Kwon assured his yeobo, leading Gain to wonder how many pans in Changmin’s house got destroyed

“But can you go get the wine for me? It needs to be opened for a while before we can drink it..”

“Or you just want me to open it cos you can’t..” Gain laughed and earned a glared from her Chef-Kwon.

As Kwon was concentrating on the noodle, Gain looked at his back with love in her eyes. Seeing how much effort he put in this date, from the idea of “cheating”, to create the mood, to his effort to learn to cook despite his super busy job of managing a big entertainment company, she honestly thought what had she done in her past life to deserve him as her husband? And to think that year, she almost rejected the WGM offer because she didn’t like to be forced acting as a couple with some random guy. Gain stepped to the kitchen, stood behind Kwon, her arms came around, giving him a back hug, silently pressed her lips again his back.

Feeling the warmth on his back, Kwon stopped stirring the clams just for a moments, turned his hand a little bit to the side. “What’s wrong, yeobo?”

“Nothing” she tightened her arms round him. “I just thought, my decision to be on WGM that time was probably one of the best decisions I’ve ever made.” she kissed him again through his shirt.

“Yeobo~”, feeling tingling as she kept making the small kisses on his back. Kwon’s hands shook slightly as he turned off the stove. “You have to let me finish the food…” He gulped. “…or you’ll be very hungry later cos I don’t think I’ll be able to let you get up anytime soon..”

“YAH~you byuntae!!”, Gain bit him on the spot she just kissed. “I was expressing my gratitude and you just thought of that..” she unlocked her arms and gave him a push. “I’ll be in the living room then. You’d better focus on the food!”

“What gratitude when you kept kissing and biting me like that. How the heck am I able to focus on anything? And now you accuse me to be the byuntae one?” Kwon mumbled when he tried his best to finish the clam, missing the teasing smirk Gain gave him before she left the kitchen. ‘You’re too cute, yeobo, even after so many years..’

Dinner was peaceful as Gain was surprised that the food was actually edible, she made a mental note to thank Changmin later. As Gain swallowed the last bite of her spaghetti, Kwon suddenly called out, “Yeobo~”, as soon as she looked up he reached over the table and took her lips in a flash. In his surprise kiss, she could taste the wine they had, the salty taste of the sauce but more than that, his love, his desire for her. Just as she lost herself in his kiss, he pulled away, with twinkles in his eyes “Yeobo, I cooked, you have to clean..”

“You…” Gain realized that she has been teased by her husband.

“It’s payback, yeobo, who told you to tease me before..” He walked around the table, pulled her up. “Let’s go, I’ll help bringing the dishes into the sink.”

Gain glared at her husband but he seemed unaffected, after putting all the dishes and pans in the sink, he went off to the bedroom for 10 minutes before he came back and leaned on the fridge, watching her started washing the dishes. It only took about 3 minutes when Gain couldn’t take it anymore, she put down the plate and turned to Kwon, “Why are you standing here like that? It’s uncomfortable..”

“What did I do?” Kwon smirked, he knew if there’s one thing Gain couldn’t stand, it’s when he kept staring at her in silent like this.

“You! Staring at me! Like that!” Gain scowled.

His stares had always been her weak point, especially when he looked at her so intently, after such a kiss.

“Like what? Byuntae noona..” Kwon laughed as he stepped close to her, just took a few steps, he was behind her.

“Now you know how distracting it is?” he put his hands into the water, took her hands, guiding them to rinse the plate she was cleaning before. “Especially when there’s someone behind you..”, He lowered his voice to a whisper. “….standing so close like this..”, then he leaned his head to her ear, nibbling it softly. “….doing things like this when you’re trying to do your task, hm?”

“Y….Yeobo…” Gain tried to keep her voice steady. His near-ness, his mouth, all are making the air around her seemed tense and hard to breath in.

“Let me… finish this..” She tried to wiggle out of his arms but his steady hands kept hers firmly on the sink while his attack now moved to her nape.

“Yah~~ Kwon ah” Gain tried again using her shoulder to push him away but that seemed to be a mistake as the more she touched him the harder his mouth attacked her. Finally, Gain couldn’t take anymore, she rinsed her hands, she pulled his hands to rinse too then turned around and pulled him in a deep kiss that leaving both of them breathless as they parted.

Kwon was smiling so wide, pulling her by the waist to his body “Why so impatient, yeobo~?” He then picked her up in bridal style “The night is still young, I’ve prepared something for you” and started walking toward the master bedroom . “Let’s enjoy ourselves..”

Gain caught on his invitation, she gave him a smirk that sent shivers down his spine.

“Okay, impress me..” as she pull his head down for a kiss. Kwon raised his eyebrow, “Challenge accepted.” before he slammed the door shut with his foot.

===================================================

And That’s it, their date is here ^^.. Are you satisfied?? All your nagging and pushing~~~ But actually .. this was actually planned together with the second shot \SORRY FOR TROLLING/

This shot was a collab between me and Crabbie … who practically wrote their whole date XD. I just took it, put some more details for later use…. Thankie my quad sis.

Dino, you’re truly our quad sis when you said ‘make them go to places they went before’ =]]] Our ideas are too similar sometimes it’s scary T^T//

Rua, you’re still in camp, I hope you’re not pulling your hair …. for whatever reason

To all my friends, thkx for liking it. Now that it’s done. Let’s me go back to Train me XD …

Oh and one last thing… there might be something coming up, keep your eyes open for it ;)

========================================

Crabbie note:

keep your eyes open yet your hopes down lol…. it may not be something you expected U_U :]]]]]]]]

and thank you panda..for letting me writing this….. XDDDDDDD

as always..you can also read it in panda’s tumblr —> impulse writing.tumblr.com XD

and my blog --> crabbielife.wordpress.com

Happy reading…and we hope you enjoy it XD