Part 4

Burgers and night walks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both girls were nervous and for different reasons,their hearts were thumping out of their chest. For Dahyun it was because this was their last concert and for Sana it because she was about to see Dahyun perform for the first time. 

 

The concert crew were rushing everywhere underneath the stage, it was a chaotic mess, and the three idols sat on the chairs waiting for their cue to get on the stage lifts.

 

" Dahyun, we need to tell you something" Chaeyoung nervously said, she felt like letting Dahyun know Sana was attending. Before she ultimately kills them when she finds out.

 

Chaeyoung chooses life.

 

" What is it?" 

 

" Sa-'"

 

" Girls we're ready for you, step up to your platform" A stage manager interrupted as Chaeyoung was about to speak. 

 

The girls nodded and went up to their individual platforms, instantly they heard the loud screams of the fans. All three girls energised for their final performance.

 

Dahyun gulped feeling nervous and her palms begin to get sweaty. She didn't know what she was feeling this nervous.

 

" Goodluck " Jeongyeon said, and just like that the three platforms were raised and the instant screams of the fans filled the atmosphere.

 

--

" Holy , I can't believe we're about to witness SMC perform" Momo excitedly ran towards the barrier since they had early access.

 

The two other girls smiled at how excited their friend was knowing this was one of her dreams. 
 

The concert venue was massive, three floors of seating surrounding the centre stage which was massive and had three different pathways to make it easier for the idols to interact with fans. 

 

The girls were amazed by the size.

 

" Are you excited?" Mina asks Sana knowing she was secretly looking forward to this even if she would rather die than admit it. 

 

" I'm 50/50 this is my first concert ever" Sana nervously admits, her heart was beating and her stomach was filled with butterflies for unknown reasons. 

 

" I meant, are you excited to see her?" Mina asks with a smirk playing on her face.

 

"I feel sick, my stomach has random butterflies and my body keeps shivering in a good way and my hands are starting to get sweaty" Sana confesses, she doesn't know what this feeling is, and why her body is reacting like this.

 

Mina smiles at how clueless Sana is " Here have some pills to calm down your nerves" she hands her some pills to take and Sana takes them gratefully.

 

The three were all stood by the barriers and fans have started to come in and before you know it everywhere was filled. 

 

The venue was packed full of fans and the three girls were surprised at how fast the venue filled up.

 

Sana looked around and could see many banners with the members on or signs with specific member names on and so on. She only now realised how popular SMC was. How popular Dahyun was.

 

Would Dahyun even like a girl like her? Someone underneath her league? what was she even thinking about, she had Miyeon. 

 

The lights dimmed and spot lights revealing the stage and fans filled the stadium with their screams. Sana gulped this was it, her heart raced in anticipation and excitement.

 

And in a blink of an eye three girls were raised up to the stage and there she was in her glory. The pale girl Sana stupidly likes.

 

Dahyun looked...too pretty and too attractive, with their stage costumes on, she looked stupidly charming. No wonder fans we're obsessed with her, hell Sana would be also. 

 

Sana's eyes were transfixed on the woman singing and dancing on the stage, every movement was fluid, every note was perfect. Dahyun had a different persona on stage and off stage, on stage she was this energetic charismatic perfomer, and her eyes had a different glint in them, making them look sharper.

 

Sana's throat felt dry from the first performance they did, all three girls looked beautiful even after they've just been dancing and singing. 

 

She heard Momo's screams and shouts next to her but even then that wasn't enough to distract Sana from keeping her eyes on the pale woman. 

 

Dahyun smiled at the crowd, her body felt more hyper and energetic after they had just done their first song. She looked at the fans and the whole stadium was filled, she smiled feeling genuine happiness.

 

The girls introduced themselves one by one, and fans scream as each one says their names making the girls laugh on stage at how cute their fans were.

 

" Thank you all for coming here tonight to our last concert to end off our world tour" Tzyu spoke up feeling grateful for the support of the fans.

 

After a chat with the fans for a few minutes, the three start their set list they had planned for tonight's concert.

 

The three girls in the crowd watched in fascination and amazement seeing the other three performing on stage.

 

Sana simply couldn't take her eyes off Dahyun. 

 

Everything about her was mesmerising. 

 

Sana felt her cheeks go red from how good Dahyun looked when dancing, she really was the whole package. 

 

The ending of the final song of the three they decide to perform before taking a quick 10 minute break was coming to an end.

 

Dahyun felt sweaty all over from how hot it was inside the stadium and it didn't help she had to perform three choreographies in a row. 

 

She panted and went up to the front of the stage to get herself a bottle of water, letting Chaeyoung and Tzuyu handle the interaction with fans.

 

" Are you guys enjoying tonight?" She hears Chaeyoung shout hyping the fans up more.

 

Dahyun smiles hearing the screams of the excited fans.

 

She sips on her water bottle through a straw and looks at the crowd.

 

Eyes. Familiar eyes. 

 

Dahyun gulps.

 

It was like the world around her faded into the background, and suddenly all the noise was muted and her only focus was on the girl, that occupied her every thought. 

 

Sana. 

 

She was here.

 

The two held eye contact, feeling the electricity spark between them, she looks beautiful Dahyun thought. 
 

" Dahyun?" Tzuyu called out, Dahyun shook her head, forgetting that she was performing, she quickly laughed it off behind fake laughter and ran back towards the other two sparing a glance at Sana. 

 

The three idols continued to joke around with their fans for a few minutes before heading back down again and changing costumes.

 

" Why is she here?" Dahyun asks as she paced to the changing room. She was confused her mind was mashed.

 

" We- uhm we invited her, along with her friends" Chaeyoung confesses chuckling nervously.

 

Dahyun snapped her head towards the two " are you kidding me right now?" 

 

" It was Jeongyeon's idea" Tzuyu ratted Jeongyeon out casually and pointing towards the guilty manager sat down on her phone.

 

Jeongyeon puts her hands in the air " I only gave you guys the tickets, it was both your ideas" she shrugs.

 

Dahyun glares at all them, making the three look away trying to make themselves look like they were busy. 

 

" You guys are dead" Dahyun said grabbing her costume from the clothes hanger to go change.

 

The three sighed in relief once she was out of there sight.

 

" She secretly loves us" Tzuyu smiles shrugging her shoulders and following along to a different changing room. 

 

--

It was getting towards the ending of the encore of the concert. 

 

The three girls managed to get through the rest of the concert without any mistakes and got through their solos perfectly. 

 

Dahyun couldn't keep her eyes from drifting towards the Japanese beauty on the front row.

 

She consumed her every thought in every moment. 

 

Maybe she was just going crazy. 

 

The three finally said goodbye and thank you to their fans before bowing and finally heading down. 

 

They all sighed with exhaustion and relief. Feeling the weight lift off their bodies. 

 

" That was exhausting, but we finally made it!" Chaeyoung said in excitement wrapping both her arms around the shoulder's of her friends. 

 

Tzuyu and Dahyun smiled at her " yeah, time to go into hibernation" Tzuyu jokes earning laughter from the other two. 

 

The three walked towards their dressing room, with staff congratulating them along the way. 

 

" Congratulations girls!" Jeongyeon shouted along with the other staff members. A cake was presented and happy cheers were made. 

 

After the small celebration the three idols sat down and talked when a knock was heard.

 

" I think I might know who this might be" Chaeyoung excitedly jumps up from the couch and goes to open the door. 

 

Dahyun eye's furrow in confusion as she sees two japanese girl's in the room with them. 

 

" Well hello there strangers" Chaeyoung playfully said smiling at the two Japanese, she looks behind them trying to find the third one, " Where's Sana?" 

 

" She's gone out for a walk, since she needed some fresh air, first time concert newbie that's why" Momo jokes, remembering Sana's flushed red face after the concert. 

 

" Oh okay -- I haven't introduced you guys yet" Chaeyoung introduced everyone one by one and eventually led up to Dahyun. 

 

" This is the infamous Dahyun Im sure you'd heard about" Chaeyoung jokes earning a glare from Dahyun, Dahyun remembers the name of the girl with the bangs, Sana brought her up multiple times in their conversations.

 

It was no doubt that the Japanese trio were head turners, all three of them had amazing visuals and the three idols had it smitten with all three. 

 

Momo smiled at the three idols all greeting them, she couldn't believe she was meeting them. 

 

The four girls were all lost in conversation, it was clear that Tzuyu and Chaeyoung were *ahem* trying to flirt and they at it. 

 

Dahyun shook her head in amusement at her hopeless friends. 

 

She sighed and stood up, going to get changed her clothes felt sweaty and stuff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter