Part 2

Burgers and night walks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" She's been smiling at her phone since the day we left her" Chaeyoung said observing her pale friend in the changing room. 
 

 

" Do you think she met someone?" Tzuyu asked also watching Dahyun smiling at her phone foolishly. 

 

" I highly doubt that, maybe she-"

 

" What are you two doing, go get ready" Their conversation was interrupted by their manager. 

 

Tonight was their final concert in seoul, before they tour the world. Their encore concert will be held in Seoul, so it was a busy time for the group and everyone involved.

 

" Dahyun!, stop playing with your phone and go get ready, show starts in 2 hours!" 

 

Dahyun ignored her manager and continued texting the Japanese girl that has managed to capture her interest. 

 

It's been a week since that fateful night they met, and ever since then, they haven't stopped texting eachother, Sana was Dahyun's mood booster.

 

Her day instantly goes better as soon as the feisty Japanese girl messages her. 

 

Unfortunately they haven't had time to hang out, with how busy both of their schedules was. Sana was too busy studying for her final exams before spring break and Dahyun was too busy with concerts, fansignings and everything else. 

 

Another thing, Sana still hasn't found out about Dahyun being a famous idol. 

 

Pretty face: I think I'm gonna lose my sanity, I physically can't function anymore.

 

Stupid drunk: Cheer up! * Cat Gif*
 

Pretty face: such good motivation :D (sarcasm) 

 

Stupid: You're such a loser for writing sarcasm 

 

Pretty face: you.

 

Stupid: We've already talked about this, just give me a time and place ;)))) 

 

Pretty face: * Sends a picture* 

 

Dahyun laughed at the image that Sana sent, it was Sana putting the middle finger up at her. The selfie looked like Sana has just gotten out of bed, her brown hair tousled in a bun with a few strands decorating the side of her face, and she was wearing her glasses, making her look adorable.

 

Dahyun also noticed the hoodie she was wearing. 

 

Stupid drunk: Nice hoodie 😗

 

Pretty face: A homeless woman gave it to me for free

 

" Dahyun, get ready!" Her manager once more shouted, noticing the pale girl still sat in the same place. 

 

" Hold on, i'll be there in a few seconds" Dahyun said dismissing her manager once again. 

 

Jeongyeon just rolled her eyes at Dahyun, being a manager for three mischievous idols was not for the weak.

 

Stupid drunk: Rude 

Stupid drunk: I also need to go! 

Stupid drunk: don't miss me too much 

Stupid drunk: 😗

 

Sana smiled at the stupid emoji, Dahyun seems to love using. She places her phone back down on her desk, as she slaps her face trying to wake herself back up to finish studying. 

 

This past week she has managed to capture itsy bitsy feelings for the random idiot she met that night. 
 

She didn't know whether it was the dumb conversations they have through the day, or how Dahyun manages to make her mood go better just from a simple 'hi'.


Sana brushes it off as a puppy crush, it'll go away eventually. 

 

Plus she doesn't know much about the girl, Dahyun avoided topics that talked about her, and she always seemed to leave the conversation at random times. 

 

Sana didn't think much of it and just thought that Dahyun was a person that didn't like talking about herself. 

 

--

The crowd screams as the final song of the concert ends, the three girls all said their goodbyes and thank you's before leaving the stage in a hurry. More specifically the pale girl. 

 

Leaving her two band mates confused.

 

Dahyun ran straight towards their dressing room and grabbed her phone instantly, but not before catching her breathe.

 

" Dahyun drink some water, and wipe your face" Jeongyeon said giving Dahyun a small towel and cold water. Jeongyeon wonders what's gotten into Dahyun lately, she seems bouncier and more energetic.

 

" And before you start playing on your phone, we need the other two here, to have a small briefing" Jeongyeon says snatching Dahyun's phone out of her hand earning a childish groan from Dahyun.

 

After a couple minutes Tzuyu and Chaeyoung walk into the room. 

 

" Since everyone is here, you three have a day off tomorrow, then we'll be flying to America early in the morning the day after, so don't do anything too dumb"

 

A day off? that meant Dahyun could meet up with Sana to hang out before leaving the country for a month. 

 

The three nodded in response. 

 

Jeongyeon gave Dahyun her phone back, which she gladly took. 

 

Stupid drunk: Are you free tomorrow? 

 

Sana felt her phone buzz underneath her arm, she looked at the time and it was reaching 11PM, she must've fallen asleep. 

 

She saw who messaged and a small smile instantly formed on her face.

 

Pretty face: Yes why? 

 

Stupid drunk: Perfect, let's hang out! 

 

Pretty face: and have to deal with you? no thank you 

 

Stupid drunk: 😢😔😣😖😞☹️

 

Sana let out a small laugh seeing Dahyun's response. 

 

Pretty face: You loser, okay I guess I'll hang out with you

Pretty face: Give me a date and time 

 

Stupid drunk: Han river 12 PM ! 


Pretty face: 👍

 

Stupid drunk: It's a date then! 

 

Pretty face: In your dreams 

 

Stupid drunk: You know how to break a woman's heart Sana. 

 

Dahyun saw that Sana has seen the message, she checked the time and realised that she must've fallen asleep on her phone again. 

 

She couldn't wait for their hang out tomorrow. 

 

--

It was just reaching 12 PM and Dahyun stood patiently waiting for Sana, she was dressed in baggy jeans and a white t shirt tucked in paired with a cute cardigan, she also didn't forget to put a hat on with her mask. 

 

She was taking a risk, choosing Han river as the place to spend the day with Sana.

 

She looked at her watch impatiently. Her stomach had started to so weird flips. Her hands started getting sweaty. 

 

After a few more minutes. 

 

Just a few more seconds she'll be here. 

 

Dahyun had a thought that maybe Sana stood her up. 

 

Tap.

 

Tap.

 

Dahyun felt someone tap her shoulder, she turned around scared that someone might've recognised her to just be met with a sight she doesn't wanna forget.

 

Sana stood there with a cute flower dress that reached just above her knees, her dress was light blue with white flowers. Her hair was also tied in a half up half down style decorated with a baby blue bow to match the dress.

 

She looked simply beautiful. 

 

Dahyun had slightly open at the sight. 

 

" Oh wow" 

 

Sana felt her cheeks turn red seeing Dahyun's reaction, she was thankful she had put blush on. 

 

" You look beautiful" Dahyun said still awestruck by Sana's beauty.

 

" Shut up" Sana blushes more as she looks away. 

 

" Are you not gonna compliment me?" Dahyun teases out getting closer to Sana's face.

 

" You clean up nicely" Sana mutters out, still refusing to make eye contact with Dahyun, " Now let's go, i'm hungry".

 

Dahyun let's out a hearty chuckle and let's Sana lead the way. 

 

" It wouldn't kill to say I look pretty" Dahyun jokes as Sana's pace increases.

 

" You look pretty" Sana muttered out, Dahyun did indeed look really pretty, even if she had a mask on. 

 

Dahyun didn't expect the words to actually come out of Sana's mouth and her pale face was now red. Thank she had a mask on.

 

Sana's compliment made her heart skip a beat. A feeling she hadn't felt before. How odd. 

 

Dahyun slowly jogged up to walk by Sana's side. 

 

" What are we doing today?" Sana asked curiously as her eyes wander and saw many couples casually walking or having a picnic. 

 

" Anything that we find interesting, but first let's eat, I also have a surprise towards the end of the day" 

 

Sana raised her eyebrow curious on what the surprise could be. 
 

" I don't like the sound of that" 

 

" Why? it's good" 

 

" What if you're pranking me?" Sana asked earning laughter from Dahyun.

 

" Im not that mean unlike a certain someone" Safe to say Dahyun earnt a slap around the head.

 

" Abusive Japanese woman" Dahyun muttered underneath her breathe, but a small smile playing on her face. 

 

---

The two finished eating their lunch which was just a simple meal that consisted of hotdogs. 

 

Of course something had to go wrong, and Dahyun managed to drop a hotdog making Sana laugh, and Dahyun dramatically pretending to cry. The owner was a nice old lady, and she saw the whole scene in front of her, and she laughed at the pure ness of the two. 

 

Which earnt Dahyun a free hotdog.

 

" I can't believe that nice old lady gave us a free hotdog" Dahyun said reminiscing the memory that happened ten minutes ago.

 

The two were now casually walking beside the river, whilst they wait for their stomach to digest the food they've just eaten. 

 

" Yeah because of how stupid you looked" 

 

" Mean" 

 

Sana noticed the small pout Dahyun was doing and couldn't help but smile. 

 

" Did the hotdog incident turn this into a bad Hyun day?" Sana asked jokingly. Dahyun forgot that Sana still thinks her name is 'Hyun'.

 

Dahyun looked at her, a smile playing on her lips, and Sana wasn't prepared for what she said next. 

 

" How could my day be bad? when i'm with you" Dahyun smiled at her foolishly. 

 

" You-you fool" Sana pushed her by the shoulders making Dahyun laugh knowing that she had just made THE Sana blush. 

 

" Admit it, that was smooth" 

 

" Yeah yeah whatever" Sana played it off cooly, her heart beating ten times faster and her face felt hot. 

 

Dahyun saw multiple couples riding bikes together and it looks like so much fun and it was also a chance for Sana to hold her. Was she slick with that idea? hell yeah. 

 

" let's ride a bike" Dahyun suggested.

 

" Uhm sure?" Sana said agreeing to the idea...only one problem she didn't know how to ride a bike. 

 

" Why do you sound so unsure?" 

 

" I don't know how to ride a bike" Sana whispered in a shy tone, embarrassed that at the ripe age of 23 she didn't know. 

 

" Come on then, i'll teach you" Dahyun suddenly grabbed her hand and led them towards where the bikes were. 


Sana dumbfoundly trailed slightly behind her as she looks at their hands together. Dahyun's hands felt soft. 

 

" Look a baby blue one, it matches your dress perfectly" Dahyun let's go of their hands as she goes and pays for the bikes,not realising yet they she just held hands with Sana. 

 

Sana shook the odd feeling of butterflies in her stomach. 

 

" Sana hop on" Dahyun said breaking Sana out of her mini daydream, Sana looked over and saw Dahyun holding the bike up. 

 

Sana carefully got on the bike, both feet on the floor still. Her body was stiff. 

 

" It would help if you relaxed a bit" Dahyun said chuckling softly still holding the bike.

 

" How can I relax when i'm on this death machine" 

 

" Sassy" Sana glared at Dahyun. 

 

" Okay okay, I'm gonna let go of the bike" Dahyun carefully removed her hands off the bike making sure Sana has steady balance.

 

" Well done, so proud of you, you're balancing" 

 

" Yeah with my two feet on the floor" 

 

" Attitude isn't needed" Dahyun teased, Sana once again glares at her " Im gonna put my hand on your lower back and my other hand on the handle bad, is that okay?" Dahyun asks, Sana nodded granting her permission. 

 

Dahyun gently placed her hand on Sana's lower back, she felt Sana's breathe hitch making her smile a little. The other hand was on the handle bar. 

 

" Sana I need you to trust me, put your feet on the pedals and try to find balance" Dahyun softly instructed. 

 

Sana nodded following Dahyun's instructions.

 

It was reaching 2PM and Sana has just managed to balance herself.

 

" That's it, well done!" Dahyun exclaimed seeing Sana peddle and actually moving after thirty minutes of trying to get her to trust the bike.

 

" You better not remove your hands off" Sana shakily says as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter