Part 1

Burgers and night walks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Sana can you pretty please get us some food?" Momo moans as she lazily rolls around Sana's bed. 

 

Sana rolled her eyes at her idiotic friend. She stretched her arms out and put her pen down. She's been studying for the last hour for an upcoming exam and she needed a break. 

 

It was 11 PM at night on a saturday and safe to say Sana was exhausted. She rubbed her eyes underneath her glasses and sighed.

 

" You do it, you haven't done since you got to my place" Sana says looking at Momo. 

 

Momo gave her a sheepish smile " I have...I've been doing...doing uhm" 

 

Sana smiles at her knowing Momo can't make up an excuse. 

 

" Yeah that's what I thought, you've been just stalking that group of yours" Sana says standing up from her seat and removing her glasses. 

 

" I'm so sad" Momo pouts " they had a concert tonight here but I couldn't get any tickets" 

 

Sana shook her head at her sad pouty friend, she couldn't understand the hype around the group. 
 

The group that Momo was talking about was called SMC and it consisted of three members. 

 

" I'm sure you'll live without seeing them" 

 

" B-But I could've seen my baby Tzuyu" Momo whines kicking the sheets off the bed. She could've seen her bias but no the fans were vicious with the tickets. 

 

" Ok weirdo, I'm headed out now text me what you want" Sana said putting her coat and shoes on " Also don't forget Mina is coming over soon". 

 

" leave me here to suffer" Momo dramatically says making Sana look at her weird friend. 

 

" Yeah yeah die quitely, bye" Sana blankly said as she leaves her room.

 

" YOURE SO MEAN" Momo shouts making Sana laugh, her friend was definitely something. 

 

-

The night was calm and quiete, the breeze felt surprisingly nice, the deep blue night sky was clear and was full of stars. 

 

Sana takes a deep breathe inhaling the fresh air she's needed, taking night walks by yourself was therapeutic. 

 

There wasn't many people out, and you would see the occasional teenagers lingering about. 

 

She saw the lights of the convenience store up ahead and walked towards it, she felt her phone buzz and it was a text from Momo listing everything she wanted. 

 

Sana rolled her eyes at the amount of snacks her seemingly always hungry friend wanted. She walked to the entrance and saw a person laying her head down on one of the tables, Sana ignored it thinking the person must be drunk.

 

Sana entered the bright shop, there was only a few people in here, she scanned the shelves quickly and grabbing what she needed. 

 

She couldn't resist herself and bought lots of snacks, far too many for three girls to eat. 

 

She went up the cashier and to pay for her stuff. 

 

" Hey will you do me a favour?" The cashier said to her, Sana looked at them confused. 

 

" It's nothing bad don't worry, see that uh person over there" The cashier points towards a person sat down outsife " will you give them this" the cashier hands her a cold bottle of water. 

 

" Uh sure?" Sana said confusion laced in her tone. 

 

" Thank you, they've been drinking for hours" 

 

" Oh, I'll give them this" 

 

Sana paid for her stuff and made her way outside, she walked up to the sleeping person and slammed the water on the table. 
 

Causing the drunkard to stir. 

 

Sana sighed, out of all the things she has planned tonight, dealing with a random stranger drunk was not one of them. 

 

" Hey" Sana said shaking the person's shoulder finding it surprisingly toned. 

 

" Go away chae" The person mumbles and turns their head away from Sana. 

 

Sana groans maybe she should just leave the person here. I mean after it all it is just a complete stranger. They might be a secret murderer or something. 

 

" Hey, it's late now just go home" Sana tries one more time. 

 

This time the stranger grabs onto Sana's hands and looks up  at Sana, their black hood covering most of their face. 

 

Sana's eyes widened when she saw a pair of monolidded eyes staring at her with such intensity. 

 

" Are you a fan?" The person mumbles out. 

 

" A fan?" Sana asks confused, the person finally sits straight up and stretches their arms out. 

 

The stranger brings their hands out and makes a motioning gesture " What do you want a signature? a picture?" 
 

Sana was in disbelief " What?" 

 

" Oh come on don't act dumb with me, now where's your phone?" The stranger cockily says. 

 

Sana instantly knew the person had a big ego just from the way they were talking and their mannerisms. 

 

" I think you have the wrong person, but since you look perfectly fine now, i'll go ahead, goodbye" Sana said picking up her things and leaving. 

 

" Are you just playing hard to get?" The person says leaning back on the metal chair and opening the bottle of water. 

 

Sana turns back around offended " No you , now goodbye" 

 

" Hey!" Sana heard the annoying stranger shout from the distance, she turned around and saw their figure running towards her. 

 

" What do you want?" 

 

" Are you an anti?" The stranger says coming closer to Sana. 

 

" A what?" 

 

" huh you really are clueless" The odd stranger says. Sana wanted to punch their face. 

 

" You make me wanna punch you" Sana blankly says to the person, she still has yet to see the strangers face. 

 

" Violent tendencies noted" The stranger teases her. 

 

" Nice talking to you. Not. goodbye" Sana said turning her heels back on the annoying person. 

 

" HEY!" 
 

Sana groans and turns around hastily and glaring at the person. 

 

" Will you just leave me alone?" Sana groans out. 

 

The person let's out a laugh, Sana was surprised by how soft it sounded...it was cute. 

 

" Show me to the closest burger place and then i'll leave you alone" 

 

" What makes you think i'll do that?" Sana said raising her eyebrows. 

 

" I'll take a picture with you if you do" 

 

" Oh my god what makes you think i want a picture with you?  I don't even know who you are" 

 

" Wait you really don't?" The stranger asks suprised. 

 

" No why would I?" 

 

" Woah really?" 
 

The stranger pulls her hood down revealing her face.

 

Sana's eyes widened a little, the stranger was stupidly attractive. 

 

She had pale white skin,monolidded eyes and her face structure was sharp, the light from the street lights did her justice. 

 

" Hello earth to stranger?" The girl said waving her hand in from Sana's star struck face. 

 

" Go straight, then left then right then another left" Sana hurriedly says looking away from the beautiful stranger. 

 

" Listen i'm barely functional right now, and you think I can follow them instructions? What if I get murdered? What if I get kidnapped? or worst what if I get held hostage?!" The random stranger rants once again throwing her arms around exaggerating her sentences. 

 

Sana let out a defeated sigh " Ok ok I get it, come on i'll take you" 

 

The stranger gives her a grin " Pretty face let's go" 
 

Sana was caught off guard by the sudden nickname " H-huh pretty face? what?" 

 

The stranger was already walking off in the distance " Hey wait for me!" 

-

" What's your name?" The stranger asked as they walked side by side. 

 

" Sana" Sana replies messaging Momo telling her she'll be a little bit late since she's gotten stuck in an unfortunate event. 

 

" Pretty face it's rude to be messaging someone else while someone is talking to you" the stranger said teasingly, Sana looked up from her phone and glared at her. 

 

" I told you my name stop calling me that, and what's your name?" 

 

" If I tell you I might have to kill you" 

 

Sana takes a deep breathe in, this girl was testing her patience. So Sana decided to slap her around the head. 

 

" Violent? that's so hot of you" 
 

" you" Sana says walking ahead of the stranger, she's never met someone more aggravating than her. 

 

" Give me a time and place" the stranger shouts from behind her with laughter. 

 

Sana's mouth forms a small smile, god she's so stupid. 

 

She heard running behind her and in an instant the girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter