Emotional Rollercoaster

Battle of the Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"PAAAAAAK!"  Dara winced in pain from the sound slap in the arm she got from none other than her best friend and confidante Park Bom a.k.a. The Bominator.

"You naughty girl, you.." Bom continued, "I cannot believe you only told me just now about Choi Seunghyun and Mystery Guy, I could choke you!"

"There is nothing to tell, Bom."  Dara should have known better than to tell Bom about the whole thing regarding the two men.  Choi Seunghyun, she still doesn't know how to decipher what's going on between them, all she knows is that it has to stop.  Her feelings involving the man makes Dara want to run and fly away to God knows where, bury herself in hiding forever and ever... Okay maybe a bit exagerrated. She knows she's already in too deep she might get lots of scratches and bruises to say the least - if ever she'll make it out alive.  As to why, Dara has no idea, the main reason she's going crazy.

"And I cannot believe you could be so stupid as to forget to ask your Mystery Guy's name.  Good thing he wasn't stupid like you and asked for your number."  Bom shook her head at Dara disapprovingly.

"Hey!  I said I forgot okay, no need to rub it in."

"Ooh I'm gonna rub on you all I want, Sandara Park.  I'm jealous,"  Bom pouted.

"Of what?"

"First, the hottest, most sought-after bachelor Choi Seunghyun has the hots for you.  Second, you have another hot guy who's equally interested in you."  Bom clasped her hands in front of her.

"Whoah, hold your horses there.  Who said they're interested in me?  First, Choi seunghyun doesn't have the hots for me as you so put it.  He doesn't even like it when I'm around and did I forget to mention he has this possessive grilfriend-to-be by his side 24/7.  Second, the mystery guy isn't interested in me either...at least not in the way you're implying,"  Dara admonished.

"Oh come on Dara, don't deny that there's something goin' on between you and Mr. H-O-T, and you can't tell me otherwise, girl, nuh-uh, not me."

"But I don't even know what's going on, that's the problem.  And besides, he's waaaaay out of my league and you know that."

"Sandara Park!  Cut the "I'm-not-good-enough-for-him" drama right now or you're gonna get it from me!"

Dara sighed, "You know what I mean Bommie."

"Oh honey, you must really like him, huh...  Don't worry Dara-ah, Bommie will always be here for you."  Bom winked playfully.  "And besides," she continued, "I know he really likes you a lot, judging from the way he ogles you, and he looked really mad when you were having fun talking to Youngbae, I thought he was gonna explode from jealousy."

"There you go with your exaggerated imagination again Bom"  Dara rolled her eyes at Bom.

"Yah!  Sandara Park!  Are you accusing me of being delusional?"  Bom barked at Dara, her hands on her hips, looking ready to pounce on her.

"Who in their right mind would dare so?" Dara appeased, wide-eyed.

"Right," Bom bit out sarcastically, "anyways, you up for tonight?  Siwon and I are going to this party at a club owned by his friend.  I don't know a lot of his friends so I really want you to come with me."

"No Bommie, I will not be a third wheel."  Dara said while shaking her head.

"Please Dara-yah, for me, please?"  Bom pleaded, showing her pout and puppy eyes.

"It's supposed to be a date, I refuse to be a chaperone."  Dara lamented.

Bom pouted even more, "Please, please, please... You're not going to be a chaperone, idiot.  Besides, I already told Siwon you're going with us."

"But-"

"No buts.  You're going and that's final."  Bom now determined more than ever, not taking no for an answer.  Dara just nodded her head.

 

 

================================

 

 

 

Seunghyun was already getting bored in one of the VIP areas in the second floor of the club owned by one of his many friends, Kim Hyunjoong.  Daesung and Youngbae weren't able to attend coz they were on their business trips.  Daesung to Singapore, while Youngbae to Japan.  Seungri was spending more of his time with his girlfriend, said they were going somewhere out of town.  Well, the night is not too bad coz Hara is not around to annoy him.  As for a companion, Yoobin was trying her hardest to get Seunghyun interested in her enough to offer herself on the platter willingly.  She was doing all things possible to make him respond to her advances, but Seunghyun is just not in the mood.  Seunghyun thought he should have stayed at his mansion and enjoy a peaceful, relaxing night with his own cellar of expensive wines.

"You're stressed babe, I can help you relax if you want."  Yoobin whispered seductively on Seunghyun's ears while her one hand is massaging the back of his neck and the other hand running up and down his arm slowly, sending him the message.

"Hey Yoobin, does Hara know you're taking her duties for tonight?"  Hyunjoong interrupted jokingly, smiling at Seunghyun's bored expression even when a woman is trying her hardest to turn him on.

"Mind your own business Hyunjoong,"  Yoobin said sourly, annoyed at Hyunjoong for ruining the moment, she thought she was having progress with Seunghyun tonight.  Thanks to Hara for being absent tonight, she now has the chance to pursue him.  She has been eyeing Seunghyun for a very long time but Hara always gets in the way.  Everyone knows that Hara has been trying to tie Seunghyun down and she's glad that hasn't happened.  And damn if she's gonna let a chance like tonight pass by without doing anything to make it into her favor.

"Seunghyun why don't you enjoy yourself, everyone's having fun except you, come on, man,"  Hyunjoong egged his friend on.  Seunghyun  just snorted.

"By the way man," Hyunjoong continued, "Have you seen Siwon already?  Heard he's trying to sell his resort in Jeju, he mentioned you, thought you'd be interested."

"I might have told hjim that I'd be interested if ever he'd sell it, resorts are always good business, specially in Jeju."  Seunghyun took a sip of his wine, finally interested in something.  "Have you seen him by any chance?"  Seunghyun asked, totally forgetting about Yoobin.

"Man, you really need to socialize a little, he's been here all the time.  I think he's downstairs with the others.  He's with his new girl, a redhead, the name's Bom I think.." Seunghyun's ears perked up at the mention of Bom's name, "and man she brought a friend with her.  I'm telling you man, this girl's a total knockout.  Made me wish I was available."  Hyunjoong laughed.

"Would this friend be small...petite, perhaps?"  Seunghyun wasn't aware that he sounded hopeful.  Seunghyun's insides truned at the thought of Sandara Park.  Her face has been haunting him since the past week.

"Yeah man, how did you know?"

"Wild guess?"  Seunghyun raised his brow.

"Yeah, right.  Do you know her man?"

"Hey!  I cannot believe you are talking about another girl in front of me," Yoobin sputed fuming, "Seunghyun babe, why don't we just go somewhere else, your place or mine, and have lots of fun, what do you say?"  Yoobin purred in Seunghyun's ear while rubbing her body to him, with Seunghyun still saying nothing, just a smirk on his chiseled face.

Hyunjoong can only shake his head at the shameless girl.  He pitied the girl's advances that seemed to be leading her nowhere.  He knows Seunghyun well enough and when it comes to women, if he can't be interested in you, he will never give you a minute of his time.

Seunghyun stood up from his seat, disentangling himself from Yoobin which made the latter walk away frustrated.  "Escuse me, I'll just walk around and...socialize"

"Alright man, see ya!"  Hyunjoong gave a salute.

 

 

 

=================================

 

 

 

 

Dara was finding it hard to get away from a group of guys, particularly a group of Siwon's friends.  Siwon introduced Dara to D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter