We Meet Again..

Battle of the Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Ssandara Paaaaaaaark!" A loud shrill voice echoed through the whole floor of the agency.

"Seriously, boss, that's not my name. First of all, have you forgotten that it was you who gave me the costume?" Dara pointed out to her lady boss, and friend. Lee Chaerin. Her parents owned the agency but it is her who is running the agency now. She maybe young but she's a mature 22-year old. Me thinks she likes bossing people older than her around too much. Chaerin is already independent at a young age, always going for what she wants. She's a feisty lady, but she's always been the adorable maknae to Dara. Chaerin, Bom and Dara have been friends for eternity. Dara and Bom both work for Chaerin. Bom wanted to be a model while Dara just wanted to have a job. She needs to survive after all.

"What? Oh that, don't worry, Bom's over there now. Got a call from Mr. Dong Youngbae explaining the mix-up. What I'm talking about is your meeting with the one and only Choi Seunghyun himself! Duh, he's just the most sought after bachelor in Seoul! Ooh, unnie, I'm jealous." Chaerin spilled animatedly. He must really be something to make Chaerin getting impressed by someone, however, I expect this reaction to come from Bom, not Chaerin. Although the last part she just exaggerated. Chaerin already has a boyfriend which she is intending for them to meet anytime soon.

"Jealous? Oh you won't be saying that after all the embarassment I went through." Dara said hotly, recalling the shameful encounter.

"Oh well, too bad you got on the wrong foot. Just forget about it unie, it was all a misunderstanding, I'm sorry about that."

"Like you said, everything's a misunderstanding. Since I won't have anything to do I'll just go to the grocery store to stock up my refrigerator. Just call me if you need me."

Dara was about to close the door when Chaerin called out.

"Unnie, don't forget our invitation to a party tonight. Seugri said it's an exclusive party for the rich and famous, so we might as well be meeting prospective clients. Dress to impress is the thing." Chaerin slily drawled with a wink.




=========





Meanwhile on the Choi's executive floor of the department store, Seunghyun was seated behind his desk massaging his temples, taking a brief respite from the stack of papers in front of him. Youngbae delivered them to him when he came from Daesung having signed the papers. He still needs to inspect everything before he signs them, he can't afford mistakes.

Who said being a Chief Executive Officer is a walk in the park? It may give you all the perks but it will also give you constant headache from pressure. Seugnhyun is just 28 years old, too young to be the Chief Executive Officer, but he promised his dad that once he is ready to take the reign over the company, he will, and it was just a little over a year ago when he did and he thinks he's growing old by leaps and bounds, judging from the grey hair he saw on his used-to-be jet black hair when he was combing his hair one morning. So, Seunghyun in panic, decided to dye his hair silver so all the grey hair can grow whenever they want, without it being obvious.

Seunghyun leaned back on his black leather chair, closing his eyes in the process, when the image of the firl in the bunny outfit popped into his head like a wallpaper to a screen. The picture brought a smirk to Seunghyun's lips, admitting to himself that the girl was somewhat interesting, not to say pleasing to the eyes. Seunghyun was guilty of maybe pouring all his frustrations out on the girl.

Seunghyun's day-girldreaming was cut short by the ringing of his phone. He picked up his phone without looking at the screen for the caller. "Hello?"

"Hyung!" A high-pitched voice was heard on the other end of the line.

"Lee Seungri, I have a terrible headache at the moment, if you could just tone down your pitch a little and tell me the reason for the disturbance." Seunghyun gritted his teeth.

"Aw, why so grumpy? Don't you miss me hyung?" Seungri teased. "Did you have a fight with your girlfriend again?"

"First of all I'm not grumpy. Second, no, I do not miss your sorry booty, and third, Hara's not my girlfriend and I don't have fights...at least not with girls." Seunghyun drawled out. Seungri can really be a pest sometimes. If they weren't cousins, and friends, he would have beaten the boy up a long time ago for his obnoxious- or adorable , so he calls it - behaviour.

"Right. You don't have fights with them. Coz you just threaten them with your icy stare and walk out on them, and Hara doesn't seem to think so. You know both set of your parents are trying to marry you both off, hyung. Hara's a great catch, what's with the hold-up hyung?" Seungri curiously asked.

"You know why Seungri. She's as obnoxious as you are - even more so. She's not yet my girlfriend and she's already acting like she is. I just wanna live in peace, is that too much to ask? And I don't know why we came to this horrendous topic, is this the only reason you called Seungri? You wanna die now? I'd happily offer myself to be the executioner/" Seughyun derisively skidded, obvious now that he's not liking where this is going one bit.

"Wooah, hold your horses there hyung. I'm happy alive as it is, and besides, you'd be lost without me hyung, you know I'm too much fun to have around. I know you love me hyung, and I love you too, so I'm gonna drop it off...for now," Seungri mused. "The reason I'm calling is to remind you about the party later tonight. I know you forgot abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter