Sixth

New Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A weak sun was felt on the faces of the college students who were sitting on the lawn of one of the campus gardens. Yesung's melodious voice was uttered with several points of words and texts unknown to Hyukjae and some friends who were with them.

 Kyuhyun : Please hyung I'm sick of listening to your biology notes (he rolled his eyes making everyone laugh softly)

 Yesung : Teacher Park is a demanding person and we have to know the whole subject by heart for the extra points 

 Shindong : All this studying is making me hungry 

 Hyukjae : I can't even concentrate on trying to make new steps 

 Yesung : Stop grumbling

 Ryeowook : I don't mind listening to you Yeye (smiled earning a kiss from her boyfriend)

 Yesung : So I will continue 

 

 Then the older man started to read again the texts of the biology book making everyone but his boyfriend roll their eyes. Their minds were far apart when a text caught Hyukjae's attention.

 Hyukjae : Hyung can you repeat? (everyone stared at him without understanding) That male pregnancy thing?

 Yesung : At what point?

 Hyukjae : From the beginning

 Kyuhyun : Hyuk for what?

 Hyukjae : Shi shi let me hear (interrupted the maknae)

 Yesung : At the beginning there is a slight curve in the male abdomen that is formed... Hyukjae!

 

 The dancer read that text several times and sighed. He had already felt a curve of that kind and if indeed that is the first stage of a pregnancy, then... 

 Hyukjae : Damn it! I have to go (hurriedly picked up his things leaving the book aside)

 Sungmin : What happened?

 

His friends couldn't understand his friend's attitude and no matter how many times they called his name, he didn't answer and went further and further away. 

 Hyukjae ran towards the usual room where the math class was held, he entered hastily making the people in that place look at him startled. The student looked around searching for Professor Lee's face, however, he couldn't find it.

 Hyukjae : Professor Kim I apologize for the way I came in 

 Professor Kim : Is everything okay?

 Hyukjae : I'm late for a class and I made a mistake (scratched his head in shame)

 Professor Kim : Okay (nodded and was about to continue teaching his class, but the other was still at the door) Do you need anything else?

 Hyukjae : No (closed the door quietly and left)

Once again, Hyukjae hurriedly walked to the teachers' lounge hoping to find Donghae, however before he could knock, since the door was open, he heard his voice laughing with Professor Park who was too close to the brunette, in Hyukjae's opinion. 

 He took a deep breath and made a rude noise with his throat, having the attention of the other two on himself. 

 Professor Park : Hyukjae (smiled with that w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter