The Road : Livestream

The Road : We'll Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Leeteuk is walking back and forth in the waiting room. Worried and panicked are the only thing on his face.

 

"So, where did that brat go without taking his phone or anything" Heechul annoyingly said.

 

Heechul, Shindong and Siwon are finally arrived. Actually they should be. Since the Live is going to start in 30 minutes. And yet, that mentioned kid is nowhere to be found. They went out to search for him in the building. But they can't find him.

 

They are somewhat angry at him and worried for him at the same time. They are angry because he is going to mess up the special day and Live with ELF. Imagine going to Live without that annoying yet adorable kid. They can't even imagine it. How ELF will react if they don't see their baby Hae?

 

But rather than angry, they are all worried about him. Some of them know he is not missing for a good reason. Some are purely worried about that kid because it is being cold and dark outside and that kid is missing without his phone or jacket with him. Everyone know that that kid is not very fine with such cold weather and being alone.

 

Suddenly the door open.

 

"Excuse me. Super Junior, please get ready on stage. We will start the live in 15 minutes. We are going to check the mics and necessary" the staff told them and left the room.

 

Leeteuk let out a loud sigh. He doesn't know whether his decision is going to be right or wrong. But he need to stay focus and lead the others in this kind of situation.

 

"Alright kids, let's go. Let's try our best to every situation and be our best for our ELF. And.... Remember my word, okay?" He said the last part while looking to Eunhyuk, and K.R.Y "How about Donghae?" Siwon asked.

 

"Let's go for now" leader said with a sighed.

 

.

 

.

 

"Hey, Siwonie"

 

A very familiar voice welcome them as soon as they enter the recording site.

 

"Hae!" Siwon asked in surprise.

 

Everyone surprisingly looked at him who is already sitting in front of the camera with well equipped.

 

"You, little brat. Why are you here already? We are worried looking for you the whole building. We are worried that something bad is happening to you" Heechul said annoying and smashed Donghae head in playful way. But they can see Heechul is really relief to see him.

 

"Well, something bad indeed happened" Donghae said in low voice but enough for the members to hear him.

 

Five members looked at him worriedly. Their heart are almost stopping.

 

"I can't go to gym to
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter