The Road : farewell

The Road : We'll Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

 

 

"So...... What happened?" Shindong asked after manager left.

 

"Some of you already know. But some are not. So, I will say that again" Leeteuk said after looking at Siwon face.

 

"What is it? I have a bad feeling here" Siwon said with worried look.

 

"You may have the right feeling about that. Actually..." Leeteuk take a deep breath. The painful feeling in his chest is coming back again.

 

"Kim HEECHUL is leaving us"

 

There. The sentence is being said. And the whole room fall in complete silence. Everyone looked surprised. Even those who heard it for the second time. Because, for one, it is not Leeteuk who was speaking just now. It was Donghae. For two, Donghae just call Kim HEECHUL. Without the word Hyung. For three, He said Heechul is leaving.

 

"Yah! You little rascal! Where is the word Hyung" Heechul tried to break the silence by pretending to hit Donghae. But to make everyone more surprises, Donghae hit back the hand before it really hit him.

 

"Hyung? What the f**k you are saying" Donghae angrily shout.

 

"Donghae!" Eunhyuk tried to hold his best friend back.

 

"Yah! Lee Donghae. Even though I used to say you are my favourite dongsaeng, I will not allow you to say like this" Heechul warned him.

 

Now everyone are becoming worried. They are not expecting this.

 

"So, what do you want to do? You want to punch me?" Donghae angrily said and suddenly moved forward to Heechul direction. Eunhyuk who is holding onto Donghae arm almost fall down due to sudden move.

 

Heechul was also startled by the sudden move as well. If not for Kyuhyun who is standing behind him, Heechul may also fall down.

 

Due to sudden happening, everyone are confused to take action. Luckily, Siwon is in his right mind and holding Donghae to move further towards Heechul. Donghae is actually shaking his whole body under Siwon hold. Siwon even worried that Donghae may pass out anytime.

 

"I am not considering you as my hyung anymore." Donghae shouted with shaking voice.

 

Heechul tried to say something back, but he just sighed.

 

"Once you left me, left us, you are just someone named Kim HEECHUL. No longer you are my hyung anymore. Not my brother. Not my family. You are just someone.... someone I used to know. I will no longer come to you when I feel lonely at midnight, I will not search for you when I feel sad. I will xgffhnkl" Donghae cried heavily and finally broke down on the floor.

 

Ryeowook and Eunhyuk are crying with Donghae. Other members also have tear in their eyes as well. They are holding themselves back from breaking down liked that, but the honest outburst of Donghae make them let their guard down.

 

"It would be better if you discussed with us before everything" Leeteuk silently said. Even though they are far from each other, Heechul clearly hear that.

 

"You think it was easy for me to make that decision? That I am selfish because I didn't discuss with you all? No. It is very hard for me. Very hard for me. Do you know how much I want to stay with you all. To perform together with members. It is very hard to see everytime you all are performing on stage, but I can't. It is harder for me to se
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter