The Road : Dream?

The Road : We'll Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I am so bored alone in the waiting room. The kids, why are they late?

 

Suddenly, the waiting room's door opened.

 

"Oh! Yesung hyung! You are early!" The kid with a blonde hair entered the room with his beautiful smile.

 

"I am not early. I am on time. You all are the ones who is late"

 

"I come on time though" that kid makes a pouty face and gave his best smile that he can't help but melt at that kid's cuteness.

 

"Hello. Hi Yesung hyung. Hi Ryeowook-ah" Eunhyuk come to room while greeting cheerfully.

 

"Hyung, why are you wearing black colour on this kind of day?" Ryeowook annoyingly said to Hyuk.

 

"Why? Is it bad? I don't know" Hyuk gave his gummy smile.

 

The next one who come inside is our maknae. He looked tired or annoyed.

 

"Hyukjae hyung, just make sure to bring your stuffs and don't leave them in car. And here, I was falsely accused because of you" KYU said and gave a bag to Hyuk.

 

"It is not mine though" Hyuk confusely said while taking the bag.

 

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and sighed.

 

"Oops! It is mine. Sorry." Hyukjae said. I don't know how they can stay together in dorm liked that.

 

". . . . . . . You know, right?"

 

We heard some voice and footsteps outside. We all know that voice well.

 

"Hello, Teuk hyung" I said as soon as they enter the room.

 

"Hi Yesung-ah" hyung said back.

 

"Why are not you saying Hi to me as well?" Donghae pout liked a 5 years old kid.

 

"Hi Donghae" KYU said instead of me.

 

"Hey! KYU!" Donghae happily shout and walk towards Kyuhyun who is sitting on the double chair. Hae make himself comfortable on that chair, actually on Kyuhyun. The latter one doesn't seem to mind at all.

 

"Where are the others?" Hyung asked.

 

"I think Siwon is on the way from his drama shooting" I replied because I know the other kids will not even hear what our leader had just asked.

 

.

 

"What's with the mood here? Why are you all so quiet. It is scary" a very energetic voice come before we can see the person. But we all know the voice.

 

"Heechul hyung!!!" Donghae shout and ran to him. He sometimes really act liked a toddler.

 

"Hello, my little fishy. But really, why are you all so quiet?" Heechul hyung welcome Donghae in his embrace and walked inside the room. Shindong is following behind them.

 

"It is just we are all tired and no much energy left" Hyuk said while sitting liked a boneless creature on the chair.

 

"Hyung, let's go and change our clo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter