The Road : runaway

The Road : We'll Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"What did you say???" the boy wearing a velvet shirt shouted angrily.

 

"Donghae!" one of the boys in the room worriedly called to the first boy.

 

"I was saying, HEECHUL is not renewing his contract this time" the one who looked older among them said. He looked stressful and sad.

 

"What the b****hit you are saying?" Donghae angrily said and kicked the chair in front of him.

 

"Language, Lee Donghae. And Hyung, are you sure about that? When did you know? You are saying for real?" the one wearing the sunglasses (in the night time) said.

 

The one who is being asked didn't answer the question. But he simply nobbed his head and fall himself down on the chair lifelessly.

 

He looked at the boys in the room. All of them looked miserable and sad and confused. The expression on their face are all the same. May be, different for one person.

 

"Donghae!" he tried to called that one.

 

Donghae looked at him with blank face. His face didn't show any emotion liked other boys. And it scared him the most. That boy is the offical crybaby of their group. But he is the superb in hiding his feeling in times liked that. So to see him in this kind of stage is not good at all. Moreover, the topic we are talking here is HEECHUL. His HEECHUL hyung.

 

"Donghae. I know that this news is so sudden and we were never expecting to hear this. I also just know it recently. I don't want to break this news to you all in this kind of special day. I don't know how to say or what to do either. To tell you the truth, I don't want to believe it either." he sadly admitted his feeling to Donghae and everyone.

 

"I need some time alone" Donghae said and hurriedly leave the room.

 

"Donghae!" he tried to ran after the boy. but someone stopped him.

 

"Please let him be, hyung. You know among us, it will be the hardest and the most shocking to him" the blonde boy with green shirt said.

 

He sat again helplessly. If possible, he feels more helpless than before. He is their leader. It is his job and responsibility to protect s, make them feel at ease, and give them assurance.

 

But now, he can't protect one of s, one is heart broken because of that and others are feeling down as well.

 

Today supposed to be a special day. Today they are going to CELEBRATE the happiness of their comeback. They are all supposed to be happily playing around the room, bickering with each other, teasing to each other, having fun in the room liked usual.

 

Now, what is
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter