2.

The way I loved you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Why are you so loud? We've already discussed this one so please shut it off.” Jungsoo said, feeling annoyed. Him and Heechul were arguing again—yes, again.

 

“We what? Who's we? You promised, Jungsoo. You agreed to come with me to see my parents. They want to see you!” Heechul yelled back. He rose up from the sofa and approached Jungsoo.

 

“Why would I? They hate me, right? They always talk behind my back so what's the point? You can go alone.” Jungsoo firmly responded and tried to avoid Heechul's eyes.

 

This was always the cycle of their relationship. Heechul had to admit it, it wasn't easy dealing with Jungsoo. He was so complicated to deal with.

 

“That was before when they found out you lay your finger on me. You ing slap me when we were arguing during our anniversary. They used to hate you but that was before! They are trying to give you a chance and this is the right time for you to prove yourself.” Heechul defended. In that statement, Heechul caught his attention and looked at him without any hesitation. 

 

“So now you are trying to bring back the past? That was 2 years ago and I already apologized for what I've done. I was just tired and—” Heechul cut him off. 

 

“No you weren't. You slapped me because I found out that you were seeing someone else behind my back.” Heechul corrected him. What a painful past. 

 

Heechul harshly bit his lower lip. It was true. He caught Jungsoo cheating on him but of course, as dumb he was, Heechul gave him another chance; he loved him too much.

 

“You know what? just shut up and go alone there. I'm not coming with you.” Jungsoo said. He was consistent and after saying that, he left Heechul alone.

 

“.” Heechul whispered as he sat down again. 

 

Jungsoo changed a lot after that incident. When he caught him, Heechul acted like it didn't happen and let it pass through the years. 

 

But the memories of it were still haunting him. That was the first time Jungsoo hurt him physically and of course emotionally.

 

When his parents found out what happened, they were so mad and even convinced Heechul to move back to his parent's house but again, he refused. He stayed with Jungsoo.

 

Years passed. Their relationship became much more toxic. Arguing over little things, busy at work and sometimes fighting over nothing but at the end of the day, they will find a way to fix everything and will find each other, in each other's arms. 

 

Heechul had to admit it, he liked the way how their relationship worked except when Jungsoo started hurting him physically—weird right? He felt something about Jungsoo and it always drives him crazy.

 

“Mom?”

 

“Yes? Is he coming with you?”

 

“He refused to come.”

 

“I thought he already said 'yes' what happened?”

 

“He already changed his mind. I think I have to cancel it and just stay here. He's probably tired.”

 

“Again? You can come here alone. Stop tolerating your boyfriend.”

 

“Mom, I'm really sorry. If ever I go there, I need to bring him with me. Let's just wait a bit.”

 

“I told you to break up with him! He's not good for you. When we found out what he did to you, we knew how terrible person he was. If you keep tolerating him—”

 

“Mom, that's enough. That's the exact reason why he doesn't want to come with me. Stop talking behind his back.”

 

“You're so blinded by your so called love for Jungsoo.”

 

His mother hung up on him and Heechul just threw away his phone. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter