1.

The way I loved you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

[Heechul's Pov] 

 

“Is Kyunghoon coming? I thought you guys were together.” Yesung asked. Today is Shin's birthday and he invited me and Kyunghoon but sadly, he will be late.

 

I was the one who arrived first and Kyunghoon was still on his way here. Of course, he would still go here no matter what. 

 

Me and Kyunghoon are in a relationship and we've been together for a year. He treats me right and I also love being with him. I still remember the day he confessed, he was so nervous and even asked for my friends help.

 

“Still on his way and probably be here in 10 minutes.” I replied.

 

Shin's other guests already arrived and the party finally started while me and our group were still in the table—talking and waiting for others.

 

“Hi.” A voice suddenly appeared causing me to turn around and I smiled as soon as i recognized him. 

 

Kyunghoon finally arrived and he softly caressed my cheeks causing others to look away. He's so clingy and i have to admit, I kinda like it.

 

“You finally came! Sit beside me.” I said and pulled him next to me. When he sat down, his arm automatically snake around my waist.

 

“I hate this! I shouldn't feel this way but seeing you guys being so clingy together makes me so jealous and kinda feels I need to find a new partner.” Ryeowook said. I just stuck out my tongue and rolled my eyes.

 

Yes, everyone is jealous and I shouldn't be proud of it. 

 

“Just wait until I find someone like Kyunghoon!!” He responded.

 

As the party goes on, everyone is having a great time while me and Kyunghoon stayed in our table. My friends left us alone and decided to join others.

 

“How are you feeling?” He worriedly asked and his eyes were looking straight into mine.

 

“I'm feeling better since you are here.” I softly replied. Kyunghoon leans forward and quickly stole a kiss from me.

 

“I love you so much!” He whispered into my ear and it made me smile.

 

“I love you too.” I said. He held my hand and kissed my palm.

 

Everything seems so perfect and yes, it's indeed true. I love the way he treats me and the way he makes me feel the happiest but sometimes I feel like something is missing.

 

Time passes by and Shin's party is still on fire. I'm kind of tipsy since I keep drinking alcohol but I still can manage myself and the fact that Kyunghoon is here, is making me feel at ease since he doesn't like drinking—he can drive me home safely.

 

“Don't drink too much, okay? I will just let you tonight since it's Shin's birthday party.” Kyunghoon softly said and I smiled at him.

 

His eyes softened and started pinching my poor cheeks. I was about to scold him but got interrupted because someone arrived. 

 

“Jungsoo!!” Someone called his name causing me to look around and I found him; standing in the front door and his eyes were roaming around until it landed on me.

 

And that 'something' is him.

 

 

When the party's over, we all gathered. Yesung, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Jungsoo, Kyunghoon and me stayed while the other guests already left. It's already 3 am in the morning and all of us are still awake.

 

“You guys have no intention of sleeping, huh?” Shindong said as he placed the foods in our table.

 

We decided to stay because it was really rare to see Jungsoo hanging out with us. Well, he'd been refusing some of our friends invitations but today, he suddenly showed up. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter