3.

The way I loved you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Heechul's Pov] 

 

 

“Why are you still awake?” I asked while leaning my back against the kitchen counter.

 

Jungsoo smiled at me and his dimple slowly appeared.

 

“I've heard some footsteps so I decided to check it out. Well, I'm glad I really did.” Jungsoo explained. I could see in the corner of my eyes that Jungsoo was still looking at me while I was trying my best to avoid meeting his eyes.

 

I roamed my eyes and saw an empty room. The door was a bit open and it looked like Jungsoo chose the room downstairs.

 

“Yes, I chose that room.” Jungsoo suddenly said causing me to look straight into his eyes.

 

He still know me and what's going on inside my mind—he can still read me. He hasn't changed.

 

“Really? Oh that's good.” I awkwardly responded and averted my eyes from him.

 

My heart began beating so fast and it felt like anytime it would explode. 

 

“I know, you are still awkward around me so I don't really want to make you feel uncomfortable.” Jungsoo softly said.

 

I took a deep breath and looked into his eyes. When our eyes met, I could see how it changed—his eyes soften and a smile crept into his lips.

 

“No. You are just imagining things. I'm glad to see you here. I thought you would still avoid them.” I answered nervously.

 

I lied.

 

“Really? I'm not making you feel uncomfortable?” Jungsoo asked me seriously and when I nodded, he suddenly walked towards me and when I was about to step back I realized too late that I was already cornered. 

 

“What are you doing?” I stammered while asking him a question but Jungsoo just smiled.

 

“You said, I'm not making you uncomfortable so let me know if it's true.” Jungsoo boldly replied.

 

My breath hitched. I felt my chest tighten. Jungsoo and I are very close to each other and any wrong move we make, something else can happen.

 

“, Jungsoo. Stop messing around. It's not funny!” I still managed to respond and really try my best to push him away but Jungsoo is consistent.

 

He didn't have any plans to back away from what he was trying to do with me. 

 

“Why? I'm just standing in front of you but why are you so nervous?” He smirked. He slowly leaned forward and whispered to me.

 

“I know you very well, Heechul. I still have an effect on you.” Jungsoo whispered and I could smell the scent of his perfume—that is my favorite scent of his.

 

It's true, everything he's accused is true and that's what I don't understand. 

 

“If only we hadn't given up on our relationship then maybe we would be still together. If only I had taken care of you then, I would still have you until now. Heechul, there are so many what ifs and I can't answer them.” Jungsoo said and I could feel his breath and the trembling in his voice.

 

I couldn't answer him and just bit my lip.

 

“And you are the only one who can answer that. You're the answer I'm looking for and yes, it's still you.” Jungsoo added. Jungsoo pressed his forehead into mine as he also closed his eyes, i did the same thing.

 

I closed my eyes tightly and i had to admit it, i wanted to enjoy this moment with Jungsoo. I, i didn't understand myself and I've missed this feeling a lot. 

 

When me and Kyunghoon got into a relationship; everything seems perfect and it's true. We never argue or if we do, Kyunghoon would be the one who will lower his pride.

 

Kyunghoon and Jungsoo are opposite. 

 

Jungsoo on the other hand is really hard to deal with and very complicated but in the end, I will always find myself in his arms and still loving him endlessly. 

 

I've never felt this way and Jungsoo's the only one who could make me feel what I've been missing for.

 

He is the 'something' I've been talking about.

 

We stayed like that for a few minutes and glad no one saw us. It would've been so weird if someone caught us.

 

“I missed you, Heechul.” Jungsoo softly whispered into my ear and it feels like a melody, it keeps repeating in my mind.

 

'I missed you too.'

 

I wanted to say that, I do want him to know what I truly feel but I just can't. It feels like there's a lump in my throat.

 

Kyunghoon's images keep flashing on my mind. How he smiles everytime we are together, how he holds me when I need someone to lean on, how he makes me feel the happiest and how he always makes me feel love.

 

Kyunghoon is a perfect man to be with. I couldn't ask for anything better. 

 

But look at me now, even though Kyunghoon is in my mind, I'm still with Jungsoo and hugging each other as if there was no tomorrow. 

 

I could feel his heart beat and I'd bet he also felt mine. 

 

“Jungsoo...” I called his name. He slightly pulled away his body from me and stared at me.

 

I took a deep breath and tried to calm my heart beat down. 

 

“This is wrong. I... you know I'm in a relationship with Kyunghoon and I can't, i—i can't leave him for you.” I said while also stammering. I couldn't find a proper words to say but still, I did my best.

 

In fact, there's no a hint of guilt for what I've had done today; I want to feel this way again just for once. 

 

I hate this feeling—missing someone I shouldn't be missing.

 

'I'm sorry, Kyunghoon.'

 

“But you still love me. Why are you acting like a loser? If you want to be with me then let's runaway.” Jungsoo said. We are here again—arguing about something that out of our control. 

 

 “That's not easy! I love Ky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter