6.—[END]

The way I loved you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[HEECHUL'S POV] 

 

“I'm doing fine here. It's really good to be away from everything tho i kind of miss you guys.” I said on the other line. 

 

3 years already passed and I decided moving out somewhere away from the people I've known. What Ryeowook said to me was right and i did what he advised me to do.

 

After our heartwarming conversation, I also talked to Kyunghoon that night and broke up with him but before that, I confessed everything to him. How I messed everything up and how messed up my mind was. 

 

As a man that he was, he agreed and never made the things complicated which I really appreciate. 

 

I cut off ties with Jungsoo and never seen him again. I moved out and started my new life alone.

 

Well, me and Kyunghoon are still in touch and remain friends with each other. I've also heard he has a new partner and I am so happy to hear that cause I know from the very start, he deserves it.

 

Also my friends, we are still in touch and we do meet ups when we have a chance to but I've never invited them to my place. I just wanted to keep it for myself and i guess for my own peace of mind.

 

“That's why we want to know where you are staying at. You are so stubborn. You keep saying you've missed us but never ever let us now where your place is.”

 

“Cause if i let you know, you all will move here or visit me often. You know how much I love being alone now. It's kind of comforting and comfortable too.”

 

“You grew up so well. You're my hyung but I feel so proud of you, hearing those words from you.”

 

“Wook, I'm so happy right now. You are right, I should find myself first and be happy as I can be.”

 

“Did you already find yourself?”

 

“I did. Although once in a while, the memories of it were haunting me, I could easily brush it off now without being hurt. I think I already found my peace.”

 

It's indeed real, after spending alone some time—I've realized how important myself is and also my happiness.

 

I already found myself and I already knew what I truly want. 

 

“Really? I'm so happy for you! Happiness suits you and I hope you will able to keep it up. I know what you've been through and seeing you like this, really warms my heart.”

 

I smiled upon hearing it from my favourite enemy. Sometimes we do hate each other but in the end of the day, Ryeowook will still be by my side and guide me to everything. 

 

“I'm hanging up now. I need to buy some stuff cause I'm running out of foods and other stocks.”

 

“Okay! Be safe, 'kay? Call me again when you get home. Let's hang out again soon.”

 

“I will and we will.” I hung up on him and the smile on my lips was still there after our conversation. I am so damn lucky to someone like Ryeowook. 

 

 

I already arrived in a grocery store and roaming around to get and find what I need. 

 

Luckily, the grocery store is near at my place and it's not hassle for me to go here.

 

“Excuse me, do you have this cereal?” I asked.

 

“Sorry, it's out of stock.” He simply replied.

 

I pushed my cart again and tried to look for another one. When I got what I wanted, I paid everything and left.

 

Even though my place is near, I'm still struggling with my stuff and I don't have a car too. As a new start, I'm trying to live in a simple life.

 

I already found a job and today is my off so yes, I'm trying to enjoy my free time alone. 

 

As I'm walking, someone bump up to me causing my stuff from my hands fell off. 

 

“I'm sorry.” I said, I didn't look at the person and just gathered my stuff. The man also helped me and after that, I bowed my head and left the scene.

 

I don't have anytime dealing with some random people so I just slide it off. 

 

I came back to my place and arranged what I bought. After that, I rest for a while and do some stuff.

 

I also have a dog. I decided to raise one because it seems like having a dog is kind of fun and can comfort me anytime.

 

“Kibok! Come here~ we will go outside later and i will let you play.” I said, i fed him first and after feeding him, I decided to go to my room.

 

I lay down there and stared at the ceiling. Being alone is really comfortable. Just me and my dog.. I think this one is more better.

 

3 years and I'm doing well alone. I have my own place, found a great job, i have a dog and my friends are still with me.

 

I am the happiest. 

 

 

“Where are you? I thought you were going with us?” Kyuhyun asked on the other line.

 

“I was planning to go but something came up. I'm still going with you guys but gonna be a little late.”

 

“Where are you at? Shin will pick you up. If you are done with it, text me your location and he will pick you up there.”

 

“Okay, okay.” I replied and hung up on him.

 

I put my phone inside my sweater and started looking for Kibok. 

 

“Kibok? Damn it. It's cold outside... Kibok, let's go home.” I said, I walked around the park and been calling him.

 

We went for a walk together and i didn't notice he wasn't with me anymore. He ran off with his leash on. It was already dark and no one was here at the park.

 

I walked around again, hoping I would able to see Kibok but I failed. 

 

“Kibok, let's go home please.” I sat down onto the ground and took a deep breath.

 

I can't leave him here alone. It's really cold outside and the snow starts to fall. I didn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter