ty father 2/10 🍃🤍

ty father 💔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Why the are you locking me here you giant bastard." Jeonghan's father yelled at the big boss who kicked him inside a dungeon down the ground, " I'm free to do what I want with a ty stinky heartless man like you ." He left and two of his man stayed while the man still yelling and saying nonsense.

Headed back to the mansion and entered, maids bowing and servant, as the mafia man made his way to one of the rooms and checked on the unconscious lad.

" How is he ?!"

The doctor of the mansion looked concerned as he checked on the poor lad.
" He has terrible malnutrition and there are some blows all over his body, while he has weakness or paralysis on the right side of the brain for a genetic reason, I think, but it got worse with severe beatings on his head.."

The boss heard and his eyes were on the pale lad.

" And he still defends that head?!" 
He doesn't understand that, the man even tried selling his son for his debt and Jeonghan kept defending his father till he fainted.

" He'll have to stay on iv for some days ."

The doctor stood up.

" Thanks, Mr. Jung, I'll call you later."

The doctor bowed to the man.

" Anytime sir ."

He left and the man around his late twenties sat close, He was trembling in fear when he stood defending his old man with his fragile small weak body.

That man must have used the boy to bring him food while he stayed like a jerk ordering him around till the boy broke down.

" A-Appa ."

He woke up calling for the man and he started to cry.

" Stay still ." He trembled as the man said that with his deep manly voice making him lay back eventually and look at him with his teary eyes.

" You'll stay here getting treatment till you got better enough to stand on your own, and about your father, he's here in the mansion but somewhere else ." He explained as the lad hears weakly before he smile innocently surprising the man.

" A-ajusshi you saved us ?! T-thank you so much ."

The man looked at that teary beautiful eyes.

" This is your new bedroom, I'm kind of busy today so there are maids all around, ask them if you want anything ."

Jeonghan nodded as it seems like he was still weak, sleeping while the man still sitting and he looked at him closely.

Left soon and bought two servants by the door watching over the lad.

 

 

🍀🍃🤍

He slept so well like he finally felt the warmth and coziness without his harsh father who keeps on waking him and beating him up for the silliest reasons.

Woke up at night around 9:30 PM, looked out the big beautiful window where it was raining heavily and the sound of the thunder made him flinch, he covered his ears.

" Appa .."

He bites his lips, wondering where that man made his father stay, is he in one of the rooms like him ?! But if his father owns this man a huge debt he might hur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter