ty father 1/10

ty father 💔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On a day when he's supposed to be in the hospital, Jeonghan was leaning by the wall in the corner of the small room he shares with his old man, panting and his cheek reddened, hair messy and his eyes teary as he tries to get over this intense fever but it's getting worse and worse.

He has been having an intense fever almost every week, unstable headaches, and a weak body due to the intense bone-crushing fever.

" Hey brat, why are you shuddering like a freak ?!"

Jeonghan looked at the smelly ty man, eyes very blank as he felt dizzy.

" I-I wanna go to the hospital Appa ."

The man rubbed his forehead.

" Go take some medicine and you'll feel better, I don't have ing money for hospitals, we barely can feed ourselves ."

He said out coldly and the lad felt so sad, " It's n-not my fault that you don't have money, I keep having fever I-I wanna see what I have ." He said out mad, fever make him lose his temper as he sniffled and wiped his tears.

The man was surprised to see the lad get mad.

Stood up ready to beat him up.

" You dare to say that to me ?!" He spanked the lad hard, Jeonghan whimpered as he fell over holding his reddened cheek, and blood slipped from his mouth.

Jeonghan held his head from the crazy man.

" It's not my fault either that you were born with this weakling body, you even have a dumb brain like your mother ."

He kicked him hard and the lad clutched on his tummy.

Sobbed in pain before he suddenly faint.

The man cursed as he left the room.

" ing worthless ."

 

......

" Boss, I've got the man's name and address, he's living in a ing poor rotten neighborhood " A man spoke in a wide office dark room to the man on the chair, smoking his fifth cigarette as he breathed it out calmly, his muscle arm can be seen full of a tattoo.

" We will go see that  ."

He said out in his deep manly voice.

The follower bowed.

" As you ordered boss, shall I prepare the car ?!"

He shook his head.

" I have met, make it tomorrow ."

The man bowed.

Left the dark office and released a breath he didn't know he was holding.

" You okay bro ?!" A blond-haired right arm of the boss came over freaking the poor man more than he was.

" Mr.hong ."

" Call me shua Seokmin-ah , Mhh anyway is the boss available?!"

He asked and barged in without knocking.

Seokmin flinched.

Why did he ask if he will enter without care?

He looked over.

" Hey boss, I've come with the reports today ." 
He stood close and finally the man turned, his scary aura got Seokmin to look down eventually and he wonder how shua can stand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter