...First Love....

...First Love....

 

Seven Years Had Past….

 

EunHyuk is now 25 years old having a good and free life with his group mates, he is now a well know member of a group called Super Junior.

 

“ Aish… I’m so tired..” complain by HeeChul.

 

“ Hyung, you keep complaining since we get back here in Korea. “ EunHyuk sat beside HeeChul on the couch.

 

Super  Junior was a Korean band which based in U.S. and they seldom go back to Korea. Now they are having a one month vacation to shoot a Korean drama.

 

“ SUngMin hyung, which means we will be able to see you younger sister HyeSu??” KyuHyun asked.

 

“ Ne… this is a good timing cause she came back from Europe, this will be the first time that you will meet her right??” said while looking at the boys and to EunHyuk.

 

Everybody knows that SUngMin had a younger sister Lee HyeSu but they never saw her since trainee days. HyeSu and SUngMin came from a very rich family, but SUngMin chose to be a singer and HyeSu went to Europe to finish her studies, due to some heart breaking reasons.

 

The reasons is, few weeks after that night. HyeSu felt something different on her body, and the other thing is her period is delayed, she started to panic at that time. She went to the drugstore to buy some pregnancy test cause she saw it on the T.V.

 

It happened, the thing that she don’t want to…. She was pregnant with EunHyuk’s child… she keeps on contacting EunHyuk to tell the truth but sadly he didn’t pick up her calls. Since SUngMin and her parents didn’t know about their relationship, they are not aware about HyeSu’s condition. HyeSu went to the entertainment which her brother and the others are having their training, but she never see EunHyuk. She don’t want her parents and brother to know about her condition, so she asked her parents that she want to go to France to continue her studies. By the time that she’s in France she don’t want to see her family, she said that she wanted to try living by herself and try to be independent.

 

 

Until the time that she gave birth to her very lovely daughter Which she named as EunAe..

 

“ HyeSu…!!” Her parents hug her.

 

“ We really missed you… look at you.” Her dad really wants to see her.

 

They are at the Lee residence, the house that she didn’t see for many years. Her parents are very happy, but then they finally notice the kid with their daughter.

 

“ HyeSu… who is this kid??” Her appa carried the kid.

 

“ That’s EunAe… appa, umma.. she’s my daughter….” She smiled.

 

“ Daughter????!” shocking reaction by her parents.

 

“ When did you??? “

 

“ Umma, appa it’s a very long story… and until now I don’t want to talk about it. EunAe, they are your grandparents.. give your respect to them.”

 

EunAe kissed her grandparents on the cheek.

 

The family are having a happy family dinner but then SUngMin came…

 

“ HyeSu!!”

 

“ Oppa!! “ HyeSu hugged SungMin.

 

“ Owh.. you are with the SuJu members..” asked by her umma.

 

“ Ne, they say that they wanted to meet HyeSu in person..”

 

“ Annyeong haseyo, so you are SungMin hyung’s sister..” greeted by Kibum.

 

“ Ne.. I just came back from France, so the French girls are true.. your group members are quite handsome…” and then she laughs.

 

The boys are talking to HyeSu but one guy is not looking at her, it was EUnHyuk… he’s wondering about HyeSu’s actions. It looks like she don’t know him.

 

“ HyeSu… this is EunHyuk… he’s my close friend in our group.. Yah, EunHyuk are you shy or what??” SUngMin noticed that EunHyuk is not talking.

 

HyeSu go near to him and stretch her hands.. “ Annyeong, I’m HyeSu.. nice to meet you..” acting like she don’t  know the guy in front of her.

 

EunHyuk was about to extend his hands but somebody came.

 

“ HyeSu shi, EunAe is looking for you…” the nanny came with EunAe.

 

The boys looked at the kid.

 

“ Owhh, she’s beautiful…” DongHae said.

 

“ Umma…” Said EunAe.

 

“ Owh waegure??? Is there anything you like??” HyeSu carried the kid. “ Yorobun, I want you to meet my daughter EunAe.”

 

SungMin raised his eyebrows. “ Daughter??? What you married a French guy?? At the young age??”

 

“ Oppa, aniyo. Does she looks like a French kid??? She’s Korean…”

 

“ You mean you married a Korean guy in France??” SungMin keeps on asking questions.

 

“ Lets say… you are a bit correct about that. and oh.. let me remind you guys that the day after tomorrow, we are going to work together, I’m your fashion consultant, and all the clothes that you will wear should be approved by me before you wear it. Ok??”

 

“ Wow…” the SuJu reacted.

 

After talking the boys said goodbye, they need to prepare for their upcoming taping of the drama. Still EunHyuk is shocked to know that her past girlfriend is already married and had a daughter, but he is really curious about something…

 

The following days that they are all working together, EUnHyuk is still observing HyeSu. She never talk to him if its not about the clothes.

 

HyeSu is going to the wash room, but somebody grabbed her and brought her to the fire exit.

 

“ OOWHA???!! EunHyuk shi?? Wae yo??”

 

“ HyeSu don’t pretend that you don’t know me… what happened??? Why did you go to France and you never came back??” EunHyuk is shaking HyeSu’s shoulders.

 

“ EunHyuk shi, why are you acting like that? we just saw each other a few days ago..” HyeSu is looking at EunHyuk with a cold expression.

 

“ HyeSu wae?? When you left me… and now you are here, saying that you are already married, the kid EunAe, is she really your husband’s daughter or she is my daughter??”

 

“ What are you saying?? We don’t have a relationship EunHyuk shi.”

 

“ But something happened between us that night… don’t pretend that you don’t know me. “ he take HyeSu’s hands and put it on his chest. “ Inside here, there’s still  you..”

 

HyeSu took back her hands and then she left EunHyuk alone.

 

At the drama, there are kissing scenes and some part that need a parental supervision. While taping the drama, HyeSu is also watching, and she knew deep inside her she is hurt to see EUnHyuk kissed another girl even though its part of their work. EunHyuk’s pair for the drama is HyoHyeon of SNSD. She’s avoiding that girl cause she worried about her feelings might explode.

 

The Suju conduct their own private dinner party. They are at the famous bars in Seoul.

 

“ HyeSu, are you sure you can drink??” SungMin holds a bottle of Soju on his left hand.

 

“ Of course I can, who say that I didn’t know how to. Just give me that. “ she get the bottle of soju and started to drink it.

 

“ Whoa.. are you a strong drinker HyeSu shi??” KyuHyun asked.

 

“ A bit…” said with a teasing smile.

 

“ EunHyuk ah.. you are not drinking right?? But why are you holding that bottle??” DOngHae get the bottle from him.

 

“ I can handle this…” EunHyuk said.

 

They are singing at the Karoke, the others are already drunk, but they keep on partying.

 

“ Oppa, I should go now… I need to go home. “ she stood up and go outside the bar.

 

The strong drinkers, they are the responsible for taking the drunk people to go home.

 

HyeSu is walking, just a few houses she’s at home. But then somebody hug her form the back.

 

“ You are HyeSu.. the girl that I know seven years ago… would you tell e the reason why you left??”

 

“ EUnHyuk shi… you are drunk, how come you managed to follow me??”

 

“ Cause you have my heart and whenever you go, I will follow…”

 

She face him. “ You wanna know the reason…. I’m calling you for many times that days but you never answer me, I went to the entertainment every time but you didn’t face me.. EunHyuk ah you have no rights to question my decisions..” she holds his clothes.

 

“ Mianhae…”

 

“ You will only say mianhae… I just realize that you are a coward guy, that night I asked you if you are regretting it.. but you said you are not, I believe you but you lied… so there’s nothing we need to talk.. go home..” she run and left EUnHyuk.

 

Days had past and she never talk to EUnHyuk, still she keeps telling her self that she’s not affected by the way the HyoHyuk couple acted for the drama.. but still she can’t lie to herself.

 

All the SJ members left the studio cause their turn for the photo shoot is already finished.  But then EunHyuk and hyesu was left, eunhyuk was the last for the photo shoot. But the other staff goes out and eat their dinner leaving the two at the dressing room.

 

HyeSu was checking the clothes that EunHyuk will wear, its means she’s responsible for his clothes and even for his makeup, since the makeup artist left.  She’s organizing the make ups and clothes when EunHyuk entered the room, having a ramen.

 

“ HyeSu.. I bought Ramen, lets eat..”

 

“ I’m not hungry… you should finish eating and then sit here, I will put your make up..” she’s so serious and looks like pissed off.

 

“ You sure?? But you need to eat..” he keeps on bothering HyeSu.

 

“ I’ll eat at home, after I put your make up I will go home..”  she didn’t look at him.

 

EunHyuk finish his dinner quickly and then he sits in front of the mirror, and HyeSu starts to put his make up on. Starting with the foundation and then the other makeup.

 

EunHyuk can see that HyeSu is angry. “ What happened?? Is something bothering you??”

 

“ You don’t need to know it… just stay still and don’t move.”

 

But EunHyuk is so stubborn, he keeps on asking question to her, and bothering her. That’s why HyeSu can’t concentrate.

 

“ Shut up EunHyuk! You ert guy…” she shouted. And put down the eyeliner.

 

“ Mwo???! ert??!” he reacted and then he raise his eyebrows.

 

“ Why do you need to treat HyoHyeon shi like that?? why do you need to kiss her and to touch her like you have a relationship to each other???!” she blurted out.. but when she realize that she said what she feel.. she cover with her hands and turn his back on EunHyuk.

 

Leaving EunHyuk with a very shocked expression on his face.

 

“ Babo!!! Aish! HyeSu! Why did you say that..” she said to herself. She walk towards the door but EunHyuk got there first and then he locked the door. “ Yah! what are you doing???! Open up that door.!!” She ordered.

 

“ Aniyo… I wont open this door… you are angry because of that??” he smiled, but that smile means different from HyeSu. “ You said that.. it means you are jealous… HyeSu you can’t hide it…” he keeps on asking HyeSu.

 

“ Open the door EunHyuk!” she wanted to grab the door knob but EunHyuk grab her shoulders and he pushed her against the wall.

 

“ EUnHyuk let go..!”

 

“ Aniyo…. You want me to do those things to you???” he gave him a erted smile.

 

“ Yah! stop that.. and don’t you dare… or else I’ll punch you…”

 

EunHyuk glide his hands downwards on HyeSu’s shoulders unto his hands. “ I’ve waited too long for this..” he wraps his arms around her waist and started to kiss her cheeks unto her collar bones.

 

Every time EUnHyuk touches her and when he’s near to her it gives her a sudden ecstatic feeling. “ EunHyuk, aniyo.. your make up will be ruined.. and we shouldn’t… I mean you shouldn’t  do this.. stop.” She slowly pushed him away from me.

 

“ ANiyo  this is only a make up…” EunHyuk glide her to the couch, and now this guy can’t hold his self back. “ I know inside your heart there’s still me.” He pull her closer to him.

 

“ EunHyuk shi I’m warning you.. stop this.. one..”  she put her hands onto EUnHyuk’s chest and start to push him away.

 

“ If you continues resisting me, I’ll continue to do this… “ he looked at her and he saw HyeSu’s cheeks so red as cherries. “ Look you feel the same way…” he cup her chin and then he kissed her lips.

 

HyeSu is trembling, she remembered the feelings that they shared together seven years ago. Its her first time to encounter EunHyuk like this his kisses are so hot, he’s longing for her.

 

“ Eun-“ wrong decision to open and ask him cause it’s the chance, that’s why EunHyuk explore she felt his tongue over hers. When EunHyuk let go of her, she gasp for air and wipe .

 

“ French kiss is just simple why don’t we take it as far as we can go…” Hyuk said and then  he removed his shirt.

 

HyeSu try to get out of the couch but her knees are week and she can’t even stand up.

 

“ You can’t escape now HyeSu…” Hyuk loosen up the buttons of her clothes. He snake his hands to her small waist.

 

HyeSu was thrilled. She was about to give in, and now she cant even control her self. She put her hands on Hyuk’s neck and then she put him closer to her, now she took advantage to Hyuk’s lips. They shared a hot and passionate French kiss, while Hyuk keeps exploring her body with his hands. HyeSu  glide her hands on to the perfect  muscled body of EunHyuk.

 

“ You just make me crazy HyeSu.” Said between kisses.

 

“ You should be…” she replied with a teasing smile. She comb her hands on Hyuks fluffy hair.

 

EunHyuk is going crazy over HyeSu, now he sees the half of her body, her white flawless skin, but she’s still wearing her  bra.

 

“ HyeSU, I want to know…. Is EunAe… is she my daughter?? Is she our child??”  said with a serious facial expression. “ I want to know, please don’t tell me that you are really married to somebody…”

 

“ The truth is… I’m not married.. EunAe… EunAe is our Child.. an-“

 

Hyuk kissed her again, and she didn’t refuse it. She noticed that Hyuk is starting to remove his belt.

 

“ Aniyo EUnHyuk.. not here, the staff and crew are coming back..” she holds his hands.

 

“ Wae?? I’m dying to do this with you…” he pleaded.

 

“ If you really want to you can wait for it..” she smiled.

 

“ Fine…” he was about to kiss her again, but suddenly someone knocks on the door.

 

“ EunHyuk shi, HyeSu shi, are you in there??” the crew asked.

 

HyeSu laughs because she saw the frustration on EunHyuk’s face. “ See? I told you they are coming back.” She got out of the couch and wear her clothes, the same goes for EunHyuk, but he really can’t control his self once again she grab her and kissed her repeatedly.

 

“ Eun..H..Hyu..EunHyuk.. yah stop now… go back to your seat and then pretend that nothing happened.”

 

HyeSu opened the door, and it’s like nothing happened between them, EunHyuk is sitting on the chair and pretending  that he’s playing on his phone.

 

“ We should finish all this now, its getting late… mianhae HyeSU shi and EUnHyuk shi..” the photographer said.

 

“ Gwenchana..” they replied.

 

After the pictorial, EUnHyuk insist to send HyeSu home, but she refuses and said that she wanted to have a date tomorrow with him and with EunAe.                                                    

 

When EunHyuk arrived at their Dorm..

 

“ Hey hey, hey.. look at you.. whats with that beautiful smile on your face??” DOngHae noticed it.

 

“ SungMin hyung, I have something to tell you.. this is important..”

 

“ EunHyuk, I’m tired.. can you just say that tomorrow…”

 

“ ANiyo, hyung its between me and HyeSu…”

 

The SuJu members got intrigued that’s why they listen.

 

“ What with HyeSU??” Min asked.

 

“ Hyung, HyeSU and  me are a couple, since then… and the kid EunAe… she’s our daughter.. Hyung I know you will be angry..” he stopped talking cause he saw SungMin laughing. “ Hyung?”

 

“ Aigoo… I already know that and you don’t need to tell it to me…”

 

“ E? you know?? When??”

 

“ HyeSu told me everything… I’m just waiting for you to tell me the truth.. I know you will take care of her right?? Now you should know your duties….” He tap EunHyuk’s shoulders and smile.

 

When the morning comes…

 

HyeSu is so excited, she agreed to meet eunhyuk at the park with EUnAe.

 

“ Umma, what are we doing here??” EUnAe asked.

 

“ You will meet your appa… and I’m sure you will be happy to see him…”

 

“ My appa..? jinja??”

 

“ HyeSu.. EUnAe..” EUnHyuk came.

 

“ Here he is EUnAe, your appa…”

 

“ EUnHyuk  oppa… he’s my appa…” EUnAe smiled and she hug EUnHyuk.

 

A happy reunited family… they are going to the Zoo cause its EUnAe’s request.

 

“  Umma! Look! I want that cake..” EunAe saw the cake shop from the car.

 

“ EUnHyuk… stop the car, I’ll buy the cake..”

 

“ You want me to accompany you?” Hyuk asked.

 

“ Aniyo, gwenchana..” HyeSU is excited when she got out of the car and went to the cake shop across the street. She’s really happy, she waited for this day, to be with the guy that she love and with her loving daughter.

 


“ Umma! Umma! Pali pali!!” EunAe cheered to her  umma with excitement.

 

“ EunAe, wait there, she will be here in any minute..” EUnHyuk said.

 

“ Ne… in any seconds I’ll be there..” HyeSu said. The red light turned green means they can cross the road.

 

But something happened that will changed their lives forever.

 

“ Umma!!!” EunAe shouted

 

The smile on EUnHyuk’s face was changed into a shocking expression, he hurriedly got out of the car and go to HyeSu.

 

HyeSu  got  hit by a car

 

 “ HyeSU… HyeSU!!  Yah!!!” EunHyuk hold her hands. “ Hang in there.. don’t leave me.”

 

HyeSu is looking at EUnHyuk.. “ Eu..n.. Hy..uk..”

 

“ HyeSu, don’t leave me again….” EunHyuk is now crying.

 

“ I want you to take care of EunAe, and promise me that you will love her as much as you love me… EUnHyuk… saranghae…” she touches EUnHyuk’s face. “ Promise me… EUnHyuk promise me..”

 

“ Ne.. I promise you… just hang in there the ambulance is already here..”

 

“ Mianhae EUnHyuk… I can’t……………………………………………………………………………………………………”

 

“ HyesU! HyeSu! HyeSU! Wake up!!!!”

 

HyeSu lost her life.. she left EUnHyuk and EUnAe alone…. Hyuk  is so lonely and now he don’t know how to say to her parents about this.. but the most sad thing is he lost his FIRST LOVE.

 

~END~