Chapter 9

365 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's already the 2nd week of December and the 2nd week of their honeymoon. Jihyo chose to go to Italy since she wanted to experience the romantic vibe of it.
Jongkook rented a whole villa for them to stay in for a week. Jihyo was so excited because for the whole week they are gonna do things that she wanted like doing extreme stuff.
"Oppa, Palli! We are gonna be late!" Jihyo exclaimed from outside. She was in her tiny skirt and crop top shirt. They are gonna go golfing and after that, they are gonna ride an ATV near the golf place.
"Coming babe! Just need to check some things.. and we're good to go." Jongkook replied and went inside the car and drove to their destination.
"Palli... I'm so excited to ride the ATV! I haven't ridden one and I want to try it! You should let me ride one okay?" Jihyo excitedly stated.
"You are so cute, baby. But! You are gonna ride on me. I don't want to see you hurt so we are gonna ride it together on one ATV." Jongkook replied.
Jihyo frowned from her sit. "No! I want to ride one! Oppa please?" she replied and looked at him with pleading eyes.
Jongkook glanced in her direction and immediately glanced back at the road. She is so ing cute how can she resist it.
"No! One ATV for us." Jongkook insisted. He wants to more.
Jihyo held on to his arms and put on a cute pleading face "Jagiya, Please?"
Jongkook can't help it. She is so cute that he wanted to stop the car and kiss her passionately, but they are on a highway so he needs to calm down.
"Okay, baby. Enough with that. You can ride one" Jongkook replied. How can he resist that face though?
"Assa! Thank you, Oppa!" She exclaimed and made a cute little dance on her sit.
"You love extreme rides huh, babe?" Jongkook looked at her and smirked.
"Of course, I love it. Especially with you!" she replied and winked.
Jongkook giggled and focus his eyes on the road. He must drive fast to their destination. They might cause an accident if they prolong this teasing act they have.


They arrived first at Il Picciolo Golf Club where they are gonna do some golfing. Jongkook loves golfing and bringing Jihyo with him is much more exciting.
Jongkook prepared their things and rode a golf cart to their destination. Upon arrival, Jongkook placed their things while Jihyo playfully dance along the wide field.
"Oppa, the view is so wonderful with Mount Etna over there. I want to go there Oppa!" Jihyo said bouncing from excitement.
"Yes, jagiya, we'll go there later. Let's finish this for now." Jongkook instructed her and hand her the golf stick.
Jihyo positioned herself on the marker. Jongkook held her hands and instructed her on how to hit the ball. She then followed up and hit the ball just like how Jongkook instructed her.
"Let's go, let's go, let's go! Aww.. it missed!" Jihyo frowned. "Oppa.. why did it miss. I hit it exactly how you instructed me." 
"Maybe a little softer baby. You must have hit it harder that's why it missed the hole" Jongkook replied while picking up the ball and handing it to her.
She steadied her stance and look at the hole with focus and hit the ball. The ball was about to roll on the hole but it stopped 5 inches before the hole.
"That's it! I'm not playing again." She then drop the golf stick and flopped on the grass floor.
Jongkook went to her and assisted her to stand up. "Look at me, baby. I'll show you how." Jongkook stated and positioned himself on the marker.
Jongkook hit the ball and it smoothly went inside the hole. "See it's that easy babe," Jongkook told Jihyo.
"This is not fair! That ball is so biased." Jihyo replied and looked sad. Jongkook laughed at her quirks and then continued playing he positioned himself on the markers again and hit the ball. It went inside the hole again and he exclaimed. Jihyo was kind of annoyed so she had a bright idea.
She went near the hole and sat on it. She spread her legs wide facing him and smirked.
"Try it now!" She stated.
Jongkook was beyond shock. With her position, she can see her undies peeking out.
"Baby, I need to put it in the hole. How can I do it when you are over there." Jongkook replied.
Jihyo just shrugged her shoulders and did not move from her seat.
Jongkook just continued to play since she was not moving away. He hit the ball and it stopped right in front of Jihyo's skirt.
"Oops! Missed," she stated. She stood up and picked up the ball seductively. She then come near him and handed him the ball.
"I think you're not that good though! Missing the perfect spot" She whispered in his ears. "This game is making me hungry. Can we now go?" she asked.
Jongkook smiled and replied to her, "Okay baby. Let's go change first." He then picked up their things and drove the golf cart back to their car.

After their lunch, they went to the ATV course on Mt Etna or in the Alcantara Valley in Sicily. Jihyo was beyond excited that she unfastened her seatbelt fast and ran out to the entrance.
"Jihyo-ah, wait for me!" Jongkook called out running after her.
"Palli Oppa! You are so slow!" she replied.
He was able to catch up to her and went in together. They were given safety instruction's on riding the ATV uphill and after that, they put on their safety equipment.
Jihyo was the first one to prep herself and was then called out to ride her ATV. She was so excited that everything that the instructor said just came out to her other ear. Jongkook went out after her and rode his ATV too. The instructor gave them a go signal and started their engines right away. Jongkook was at Jihyo's back guarding her in case of accidents or unexpected outcomes. 
"Oppa, the view uphill is so beautiful! Neomu joha!!" Jihyo cheered while continuing on her journey.
"The view is so pretty jagiya, but you are the prettiest." Jongkook .
"Aish, Oppa stop with the cheesy lines!" she replied and fastened her speed.
"Hey Jihyo-ah slowly, you might hurt yourself! Wait up!" Jongkook replied and fasten his speed too.
They arrived at top of the hill and take some photos before going down. Jihyo was so happy about the experience especially that she is with him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They were now in the car going back home. Jongkook asked Jihyo where he would want to eat dinner but she was too tired and chose to go home instead.
"That was fun. Oppa, I hope we can go back there again." She stated, but instead of being so happy she was so tired and was battling her sleepy eyes.
"Yes, babe. Sleep for now. I can see that you are tired and sleepy. I'll wake you up when we arrived home." he replied.
"Okay, Oppa. Thank you" she gave him a peck on the cheeks before positioning herself on a more comfortable sit. 
Jongkook lowered the radio volume so she could sleep soundly.

Minutes later they arrived at their villa. Jihyo was so peaceful in her sleep that Jongkook decided not to wake her up. He opened her s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter