Chapter 8

365 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 months later

Jihyo was overlooking the beautiful sea at their en-suite hotel in Jeju. They are staying at the Aguilera hotel overlooking the beautiful glistening blue sea. She is wearing her no-sleeved wedding dress and is lounging at the poolside of her room. Minutes later Jongkook came in and back-hugged her. She felt his warm body melt at his embrace. She looked back at him and kissed him. He kissed him back. The kiss was getting heated until Byul came.

"Oh my god! Jongkook-ssi! I know you can't wait for the wedding but you should respect our tradition of not seeing each other before the ceremony!" Byul hysterically come near them and pulled Jihyo out. "Mama mia can you too just keep your hands to yourself" she added.
"Are you jealous?" Jongkook jokingly replied.
"Tsss...Kim Jongkook-ssi the celebration would start soon so can you please get the hell out of here! You both are giving me a headache!" Byul replied.
Jongkook went out of Jihyo's room but before that, he kissed Jihyo's forehead first making Byul pull him out and push him out of the door.
"My god Jihyo-yah! You both are on the verge of eating each other out!" Byul told Jihyo.
"I'm sorry Byul-ah, We just miss each other. You know after the accident I stayed at the hospital for the entire month," she replied.
"So, have you told him yet?" Byul asked.
"No, not yet, not today, not soon" Jihyo replied.
"Then when? I know it was hard losing the child but he should know too. Right?" Byul replied
"Yeah, but not now" Jihyo answered.

----‐--‐--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flashback

Jihyo was having a conversation with Jongkook on the phone when their car entered the tunnel. There was a truck overspeeding in front of them coming in their direction. Their car was trying to avoid the truck but it looks like the truck was following their direction making the two vehicles crash. Jihyo's car flipped from the strong impact.
Jihyo and Byul bumped into the ceiling making them lose consciousness. Minutes later a police and ambulance arrived to pick them up.
Jihyo slightly woke up feeling pain in her body. She looks to her side seeing Byul still unconscious and carried by one medical team. She was also carried on a stretcher by a medical team into the ambulance car.
"My baby! Please save my baby! Help me save my baby please!" she stated.
"We would do everything ma'am, please stay calm" the med team answered.
"How can I stay calm my baby!!" she answered and was in tears. She can't lose their child. She was afraid that if she lose it, Jongkook would leave her.
"We are going to bring you to the hospital and would do our best to save your child, but for now you should rest. A lot of blood has flowed out of your body." The med team replied
She continued crying until her head hurts and went unconscious again.
She had a dream of them happily having a picnic on Hangang River. She just hope that when she woke up, her baby would still be with her.

Jihyo woke up feeling a pain in her head.
A nurse was checking her vitals.
"Excuse me, how's my baby?" she asked the nurse
"I'll call the doctor and inform him that you are conscious. Please wait for a second." The nurse replied and went out of her room.
Minutes later the doctor arrived.
"Good Day Song Jihyo-ssi! How are you feeling?" The doctor asked her while double-checking her vitals.
"I feel like my head is bursting doctor." she replied "How is my baby?"
"We still need to monitor your condition since you have a severe injury in your head as you bumped your head strongly from the accident." The doctor replied. "And as for your baby." He then went silent
"How is my baby doctor? Please! Tell me it's alive! Tell me you save my child!" She was already crying getting worried about the condition of her child.
"I'm sorry Jihyo-ssi. We couldn't save your baby. The impact of the accident makes the baby fall out of your womb and since it is still a fetus. We cannot save it anymore. I'm sorry Jihyo-ssi. " the doctor replied and went out of her room.
She was bawling out when the doctor went out. She doesn't know what to feel now that her baby is gone. Should she be lonely? Should she be scared? She doesn't know anymore. She cried her problems out and fell asleep.

When she woke up she contemplated her decision of whether she would tell Jongkook or not. Minutes later Jongkook arrived cursing the hell out.
"Jihyo-ah, I would kill them. I would ing kill the one who did this to you." He stated approaching her.
"Oppa, chill out, everything is going to be fine." She replied trying to calm Jongkoook. "And I'm okay. My head just hurt but isn't it a relief that I'm still alive?"
"I'm sorry, baby. How ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter